IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
I actually deleted that post myself. I like ranting about the game but Tobs rants are just unproductive at this point, it has been done to death. I'd rather talk about new stuff as they get added.
Hey pal i agree with some of your point and TheObsolete doing some crusading like a templar knight in the game because some bloke didnt like his writing 3-4 years ago :KEK:TheObsolote good last writing is rags

circuit

May 17, 2017
why is this called corruption of champions 2 at this point the corruption part is a lie theres nothing to corrupt everyones a slut from the get go the champions part is debatable because of some baffling dialogue and the dev team have seeming contempt for what made the original coc good

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
why is this called corruption of champions 2 at this point the corruption part is a lie theres nothing to corrupt everyones a slut from the get go the champions part is debatable because of some baffling dialogue and the dev team have seeming contempt for what made the original coc good
Because Savin didn't want to rely on his star power alone to fund an entirely new IP. His game would floundered if he didn't use the CoC name and he knows it. To be fair, the adult-based text Rpg market is so shallow he wouldn't have to worry, but TiTs makes over 30,000 dollars a month doing almost nothing, and what miser would pass up on that. That and Fall of Eden probably wisened him up

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
There's nothing wrong with liking content; when it comes to personal preferences, to each their own.

The issue I have with the kitsune tree is the utter lack of respect the NPCs show towards an outsider (the MC) known for their martial skills and notable achievements. A great exemple: a freed Kiyoko encourages Hime-Kinu to get engaged to a mentally-challenged gentleman dangerous to himself and other people, but throws an hissy fit when you suggest that may be not the best choice.

That's poor writing 101.
I actually whished we could slowly lead him to attacking the PC while enraged just so we could have an excuse to murder the little bitch, Nakano is by far the worst self insert in the game, he's so fucking obvious it makes me cringe every time i have to interact with him, for whatever reason, also, i really wish we could put kiyoko in her place sometimes, look, i understand the whole "your a outsider, you don't understand shit about our society" but i sure as fuck wouldn't let people decide by themselves what is best for my sons/daughters.

Not really, it's how the forums itself sees it. The Champion is the writer's mouth piece. It's why your champion comes off schizophrenic between any major characters or even minor. Because each writer has their own idea of what the champion is. There is no cohesion, no coherence. Nadda. A good example is how a writer will write the champion as confident and sure, but then another will write him as treating himself as a punching bag without even choosing that as an option. The writers have default attitudes and they clash constantly.

This wouldn't be as much of a problem if the Champion was considered the player's character. Since it's not, then they give their default idea of the Champion - leading to clashes - rather than put in more neutral responses until a decision is made to guide the narrative as interested or disinterested.

Mass Effect didn't have this issue because they made sure the team understood the basic core of Shepard. So either they're ignoring the codex - at which point why have it? - or there is not much of an established core.
This is one of the worst problems with COC2 and why i usually stick with certain specific NPCs/Companions, i hate the idea of letting someone just walk all over me like i'm some kind of little bitchy ass boy, so most of the time, if a NPC/Companion has that kind of interaction with the PC i just put said NPC/Companion in the "never interact with them unless necessary" section and forget about them, the problem is that by doing this, i'm depriving myself of half of the fucking game, just because MY PLAYER CHARACTER is not mine ... sure :KEK::KEK::KEK:

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
Everything is great, but I'm just woundering why there is no futa Brienne content/mod? It seems quite illogical to me that its still haven't been implemented yet. A lazy mod for example: just copy most of the Brint's encounters with changing name/appearence. Well I guess that's done cause otherwise etheryone would just pick futa Brienne intead of regular Brint, but I still want to be able to access all the content in one playthrough cause this route thing from classical eroges that makes you start over again is just silly in that case.

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
Everything is great, but I'm just woundering why there is no futa Brienne content/mod? It seems quite illogical to me that its still haven't been implemented yet. A lazy mod for example: just copy most of the Brint's encounters with changing name/appearence. Well I guess that's done cause otherwise etheryone would just pick futa Brienne intead of regular Brint, but I still want to be able to access all the content in one playthrough cause this route thing from classical eroges that makes you start over again is just silly in that case.
The game's been developing for several years, I suppose I'm not the first one puzzled, so maybe someone can enlighten me about dev's opinion

Reactions: Bootyman

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
I never play this game but when i looking to latest updates i saw this game. I never seen a developer thar try soo hard and create new content soo often. I wish other developers will be act like that and at least update game for once at year. This game developer real chad.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
The game's been developing for several years, I suppose I'm not the first one puzzled, so maybe someone can enlighten me about dev's opinion
No futa for the cow but some kind floating dick without testicle. i forgot the name of it
operate like some kind of dildo

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
On the mod side, probably because everyone and their mothers have a dick in this game, and most everyone likes Brienne the way she is. On the writer side, i'd say because she's meant to be a straight waifu and Wsan's got the self-control not to diverge from the beaten path for shit and giggles.

Which is an accomplishment all by itself, that latter one, considering how most of the other writers operate :KEK:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I never seen a developer thar try soo hard and create new content soo often.
Believe me. He doesn't.

Many of the characters have a lot of potential. The issue is that the writters are on a free for all with no one to direct them forward to an end.

So, on a dick way. They are like a headless chicken.

To the modders. There is a way to contribute with plot or stories?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I mean, it's not like the game is in a good condition. The main character, the one who the universe itself is supposed to bend over a table for in any story, is basically just a poor excuse of a whipping farmboy who gets dunked on by everyone, and I mean everyone. Even the freaking town drunk is going to insult you and your entire family and you don't even have the option to balk back, you just turn around and walk away with your tail(s) between your legs like a good, obedient subby side character.

Actual side characters like Cait (yeah, I went there), who is supposed to be a supporting character at the best of times with an optional story line, should you choose to follow it, is freaking everywhere and has a say in everything, to the point where she may as well be the main character of the game. I'm pretty sure that if the writers would describe in detail that really satisfying dump Brint just took for our reading pleasure, she would be there to praise him about it, and then probably fuck him after while we just stand there and watch with an unattended boner/ladyboner. I'm not even touching the monumental amount of content locked behind her personal quest. You know, the thing that should be optional but you'll probably find yourself doing anyway just because it's shamelessly gating more Kass content.

Kiyoko and Kinu always made such a huge deal out of you helping them out of their prison, only for you to become an ignored background actor whose only purpose in life is to keep her pregnant the moment they step out of the orb. You have no say in anything, not even in the fact that your daughter chose the resident suicidal edgelord as her mate for some god forsaken reason without so much as telling you about it because kitsune lore, despite being not only the chosen champion of her entire race, chosen by her god himself, as well as her literal father.
You would expect to get some respect around there after becoming their superior in the social strata and helping them out on several occasions, right? Nope. You get repeatedly told, in no uncertain terms (sometimes by your own "wife", no less), that even though they "respect" you on the surface for the sake of appearance, behind closed doors everyone still thinks you're a barbaric piece of garbage.

*deep breath*

Characters who have a chance to be given some real potential and content are, instead, given one-off scenes and then thrown under the bus and forgotten. Characters like Vatia, Lusamine, Vivianne, Garret, Rindo, Kohaku, kitsune inventor dude I forgot the name of, Shar, Eryka, Lusina, Leorah, Ivris, basically the entire marefolk/centaur villages... I could go on and on but you get the point.

Everyone and everything has a dick. The game may as well be called Futaning of Champions. I have nothing against futa as a kink, but there is such a thing as too much, in the same way you would get sick of cake if that's all you were forced to eat. Most females have dicks, pretty much every demon has a dick, most centaurs and mares have dicks. It's gotten to the point where it's actually strange to see a female bearing only a vagina and no additional appendages. Where's our variety at?

The game would have some real potential if both the dev and the writers weren't hard-headed buffoons. As it stands, it's a complete joke that has long since destroyed whatever good will and reputation it's prequel might have had at some point. If you're reading this and you were considering supporting the game, don't. Just... don't. You'd be better off burning your money, or using it as toilet paper. It's not worth your hard earned money until they clean up their act and start acting like adults, not children who were just told "no".

I'll just go ahead and copy paste this somewhere so I can re-post it later in case it gets purged yet again. I ain't writing this whole rant from the start a second time.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes