King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Tobs has been acting high and mighty even before he got into CoC2 teams. Over some dumb shit from his past project in FoE. Why the fuck was he so pissed about CoC old incest drama is whats confusing to me the most. He's not even in the team, why does he act like those people fucked his mom and goes on a vendetta to the whole other community bogles me.
Because the "Peasants" dared to suggest (and win) over his own "precious and perfect" OC's. from there he went full Jerusalem against the filthy sarracens that are the players.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Can someone describe the rindo content for me? I like the thought of a 'concubine' but I'm scared to get into it as the dialogue your PC makes when she is first encountered and other posts in this thread makes me think it's a sob story for those with a disability fetish, which just isn't for me.
I haven't played through her latest pregnancy expansion, but yeah her scenes it's pretty much injured/scarred woman fetish. She also cries multiple times about how nobody wants her except the player plus constant remarks on the smell of ash when having sex with her.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Because the "Peasants" dared to suggest (and win) over his own "precious and perfect" OC's. from there he went full Jerusalem against the filthy sarracens that are the players.
Classic superiority complex masking a deep-seated insecurity; it figures that much of their writing either involves sob stories or self-assured dickheads. We put a little bit of ourselves in our writing, revealing aspects of ourselves that we may not even be aware of.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Metal. Do you know where she is? I haven't the slightest inkling where to look, and the fucking wiki doesn't even have an article on her yet.
You have to do the Wayfort repair quest. Afterwards you're dropped right next to her, (she is to your west in a star tile once the quest ends). She's located in the tower of the wayfort after the quest, 1 tile to the west of the wayfort waystone IIRC.

She has a great CG art.

Oh and "more aileh content coming soon" says some mod from Fenoxo. Whatever soon means.

You automatically get the wayfort quest when you head to the wayfort. Just talk to Garth and pay a few bucks to do the quest, and wait a week, then head back.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
The problem is even suggestion and sharing ideas is considered hate toward devs in forum
I fully agree it's an issue, and that's such a shame: constructive criticism can go a long way with improving the overall experience.

The sad thing is, it's just impossible to force someone to change their mind if they do not want to, even if said persons are completely in the wrong.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
I fully agree it's an issue, and that's such a shame: constructive criticism can go a long way with improving the overall experience.

The sad thing is, it's just impossible to force someone to change their mind if they do not want to, even if said persons are completely in the wrong.
Yeah true i can see that but holy heaven his respond is sooo full of hostility

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
As a frequent lurker on Spacebattles, I can 100% assure you that I've seen unfiltered sperg rants about whether a Halo AI would classified as a Mass Effect VI that are still more civilised than whatever the hells going on there.
What’s the answer? Never played halo

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I just went to see the new public update of the game and as I saw the image of brienne I thought that ....... well they may not update brint and even though I am gay and I will never see brienne something is something but not that They only added an illustration and the best most of them seem to have gone on vacation. I hope this free time will help them to see the garbage they are doing with the game mainly Tobs.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Savin said on the discord that no Aileh content will be released this year
I've got mixed feelings about that. I was over the moon when I found out that she'd finally been added, but then I get to her content and she's a resentful bitch with implied mommy issues who shows up at my house and acts like she owns the place. Fancy. I think I'd rather have another might-have-been than live with whatever abortion Savin & Friends are no doubt cooking up.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes