JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
When Savin proposes something he can be creqative on how to ruin the game's experience only to satisfize his fucking fetish.
Same can be said to the other majority writers in this project. It's prioritizing their own fetish more than the player wants. Even Wsan falls to this category sometimes but luckily its an acceptable fetish for roughly the majority of players.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
With how the Keros scenes are worded I get the idea that we'll get to impregnate her..him..whatever, soon.

All Kitsune content is pretty much around breeding, but 2 of the 3 characters are only breedable once which is ridiculous considering the POINT of the content, and if that happens with Keros too I'll be mildly annoyed, because I've come to expect it now.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
With how the Keros scenes are worded I get the idea that we'll get to impregnate her..him..whatever, soon.

All Kitsune content is pretty much around breeding, but 2 of the 3 characters are only breedable once which is ridiculous considering the POINT of the content, and if that happens with Keros too I'll be mildly annoyed, because I've come to expect it now.
Is ToBS. So expect that shit out of spite. :HideThePain:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Kitsunes have a soul. Well, a communal one, but they still have one. So it is not really the same.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The point is that Kitsune are "Souless" but share a communal decoy (from all the shenanigans that I read) Keros made an oversoul (may be with the shit he reaped during the gods war) and that is what anchor the Kitsune as "living" beings.

Also take in mind that the 12 divine clans are descendants of him and his creations. So the premise of "wraiths can't breed" are put on question.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is Keros not a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he can not have children from what I remember.
I dunno. Literally all of Keros' sex scenes are about impregnation. It's too much teasing for it to be just left like that. And lore is always second, it's malleable whenever the writer wants to do something.

Point is if Tobs wants to he will. None of prior lore matters.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

And it was thus that i reloaded my save and forgot all about this shit :KEK:

No but really, i skipped everything but the dialogue and still got cringed the fuck out. Paragraphs upon paragraphs of pretentious prose broken up by bullshit amount of hentai talk ("Take responsibility!" :HideThePain: ), standard tobs... i guess i'll call it femdom (the 'mating' scene has the PC squirt everywhere while August Mistress at the Center of Heaven monologues away), raceplay ("you dirty barbarian kukuku" not paraphrased) and that's about it.

I died a bit inside, ngl, but better this than catching spoilers for NWH in some random-ass angle of the net.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The point is that Kitsune are "Souless" but share a communal decoy (from all the shenanigans that I read) Keros made an oversoul (may be with the shit he reaped during the gods war) and that is what anchor the Kitsune as "living" beings.

Also take in mind that the 12 divine clans are descendants of him and his creations. So the premise of "wraiths can't breed" are put on question.

I dunno. Literally all of Keros' sex scenes are about impregnation. It's too much teasing for it to be just left like that. And lore is always second, it's malleable whenever the writer wants to do something.

Point is if Tobs wants to he will. None of prior lore matters.
Sure, but do not count on it. As someone who experienced both August Masters and Mistress at the Center of Heaven, I feel like the appeal of Keroses scene is that you are mating with someone that can not give you children if that makes sense. Finding the enjoyment in impossible task and all that.

But than again, if you gave Keros your soul, s/he could probably gift you with a child in the end. In same way Kas is offering. But than again, that would mean giving up on Kas romance path. So take that for what you will.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Sure, but do not count on it. As someone who experienced both August Masters and Mistress at the Center of Heaven, I feel like the appeal of Keroses scene is that you are mating with someone that can not give you children if that makes sense. Finding the enjoyment in impossible task and all that.

But than again, if you gave Keros your soul, s/he could probably gift you with a child in the end. In same way Kas is offering. But than again, that would mean giving up on Kas romance path. So take that for what you will.
Hmm. That could very well be the intention behind the prose. Who knows. Guess we'll wait and see.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'm guessing that Skow didn't want to just have another fucktoy character in the game, so they tried to give her more of a personality.
Hey, I'm all for that. I wasn't expecting -- or hoping for -- a submissive cocksleeve, but it's the same thing over and over and over: some haughty sex hole with Memento brain, somebody with a tragic past, or some combination of the two. Now, I understand why she would be like this, if her upbringing was the same as Kiha's, but I see the storm clouds of hacky writing gathering all around her.

I guess I expected better because of her proximity to Kasyrra, one of the few decently-written characters in the game, but this is SKoW we're talking about.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
The whole justification they came up with to explain Cait unexpected "calling" raised a couple of red flags, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thanks for the input, guess that's one more offence that goes straight into the great book of grudges.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
One of biggest pet peeves in these games is when they tease impregnation but then follow it up with nothing. Don't write the fantasy if it won't happen.
That is out spite because people complained about that Kiyoko is mainly about pregnancy so because we are ungratefull bastards the twins only have one and now Rindo another one where you can impregnate them only once.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes