destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Given how often she says "doofus" I think someone is trying too hard to create Kiha 2.0. Aileh just doesn't feel like her own character and really just comes off as recycled, but without the benefit of being able to benefit from power fantasy so the insufferable behavior is magnified because there's no way we can challenge it without completely removing the character.

Again, there's no nuance to this game. You either kick them out or put up with their bullshit. You can't help them grow as a character or companion, make them better or more compatible to yourself. It's either take this piece of shit or leave it. Either be a doormat or an asshole. Not only that the shaping or growth of some characters were completely hijacked by a dev member so they can make that character how they wanted them and make that canon with you no longer having any say in the matter. That's not just their default now, that's the only outcome.
I...how the fuck did I not see this? Aileh DOES act practically the same as Kiha other than added mommy issues.

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I would say only Kiyoko is based around pregnancy as a fetish. Every single event involving her seems to end with her being knocked up if she isn't already. The kitsune as a whole, on the other hand, only tease pregnancy as a way of getting their dose of vitamin O on but never actually go through with it. Or maybe the angsty writers only made them that way to piss people off, I wouldn't put it past them.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I would say only Kiyoko is based around pregnancy as a fetish. Every single event involving her seems to end with her being knocked up if she isn't already. The kitsune as a whole, on the other hand, only tease pregnancy as a way of getting their dose of vitamin O on but never actually go through with it. Or maybe the angsty writers only made them that way to piss people off, I wouldn't put it past them.
Is ToBS and that is his way to say "Fuck you filthy peasants".

Your skills are almost OK (Song of storms is not needed when you have the ones who buff your DEF)
In stats you have the initiative of a stone (You WILL ALWAYS attack last) and you hit like a hammer, but you're nimble as one in thoughness is Ok but you can pump it to 20 to get golden.

In equipment change the gloves for another because the current ones are more focused for barbarian build. The armor I had the dreamplate (buffs focus and magic, blight resist)

This is the build of my Kitsune paladin (is not complete because i'm lazy af lol)
take in mind the following:
-Initiative is everything
-Healing is good, but rely on resistance to reduce the need to heal
-Zo is the best teacher to reduce your reliance on items to restore resolve
-Focus is everything if you wantto endure tease
-Strenght means nothing if you can't evade shit
-Willpower is not what you think(is just the index of spell power)
- Heavy armor has a penalty of -5 evasion. So , is good to compensate that with agility (crit.)
Screenshot_2021-12-16-16-01-24.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-16-16-03-09.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-16-16-04-22.jpg

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
IIRC the gladiator-ish lady that you can fuck in KM outskirts is Kas in disguise. Her name was tychris i believe.
Oh. Well the name of the gladiator lady was really forgettable so ehh.
Wait, are you talking about Calise? Because I don't remember anything linking her to Kas, other than that quest she gives you to stop the smugglers in the undermountain.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The past she tells you is exactly the same as Kas.
Oh, oh, I see. Sorry, but I just expect everything to be spelled out in big, flashing lights because that's usually how the game rolls. Weird that she gives you a quest to stop her own forces from taking over the city, but I guess she does like to fuck with people.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh, oh, I see. Sorry, but I just expect everything to be spelled out in big, flashing lights because that's usually how the game rolls. Weird that she gives you a quest to stop her own forces from taking over the city, but I guess she does like to fuck with people.
Oh and she has slightly different dialogue depending on whether you're in romance path or not with the actual Kas, which is the more obvious giveaway.

She acts more chummy if you're fuckin' the real Kas.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well, that explains the Calise with demon eyes in the files. I always thought it was for a dream or an event I hadn't unlocked. Now, if only I could figure where to find the Kas sans horse cock scene.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it was thus that i reloaded my save and forgot all about this shit :KEK:

No but really, i skipped everything but the dialogue and still got cringed the fuck out. Paragraphs upon paragraphs of pretentious prose broken up by bullshit amount of hentai talk ("Take responsibility!" :HideThePain: ), standard tobs... i guess i'll call it femdom (the 'mating' scene has the PC squirt everywhere while August Mistress at the Center of Heaven monologues away), raceplay ("you dirty barbarian kukuku" not paraphrased) and that's about it.

I died a bit inside, ngl, but better this than catching spoilers for NWH in some random-ass angle of the net.
I was expecting something new from this since tobs isn't the kind of writer to make NPCs that can change their sexes, but it guess it was just a trap card, thanks for the heads up, still gonna read it because i'm masochistic like that.

lw30n0vd73g31.jpg

But seriously, COC2 is turning into such a sad sad mess, i remember playing COC1 and having tons of fun, but with COC2 i have to play like i'm stepping on eggshells, not only that, i have to deprive myself from a part of the game just because of the mess this game is, seriously, what i fell most of the time about COC2 is just sadness, it had so much potencial that was thrashed because of shity decisions and bad writers.

Now days i play mostly because content of the same style is really hard to come by and the alternatives, like Lilith's Throne, take ages to update and have some really strange take on this kind of game, most of the time the devs give too much freedom, which ends up making the game kind of boring or none at all, like COC2.

This whole situation actually makes me hope for the moding community of COC1 to grow more, so i can get back to it and have fun reading smut like i did when i first started playing COC.

Edit: Also, if someone knows of a similar game to COC that's a decent play, please tell me

Edit 2: Also, does anyone have news about Byvernia? shes one of the NPCs i like the most

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Edit 2: Also, does anyone have news about Byvernia? shes one of the NPCs i like the most
The last I heard on Byvernia was she was supposed to have an expansion where you convince her to move to Hawkethorne after she gets pregnant. That was a year or so, though, I think. I dunno, feels longer.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So I've read in the thread that you can de-dick Evelyn and Berwyn (or at least that it is planned) is that feature implemented yet? Note: please don't bitch about it if you don't agree. I don't care about your opinion if you can't respect mine.

Read the viki but so far no info about it, and most importantly is it possible to do Evelyns content without having to give her blowjobs or handjobs or whatever? I can just about handle Arona, in the sense that I can ignore the fact that she has a dick (wish you could force her to drink a potion that gets rid of it, but sadly her author seems to be a dick in that regard... yes pun intended).

As for Evelyn I always get locked out of her content when I refuse her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes