JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
So I've read in the thread that you can de-dick Evelyn and Berwyn (or at least that it is planned) is that feature implemented yet? Note: please don't bitch about it if you don't agree. I don't care about your opinion if you can't respect mine.

Read the viki but so far no info about it, and most importantly is it possible to do Evelyns content without having to give her blowjobs or handjobs or whatever? I can just about handle Arona, in the sense that I can ignore the fact that she has a dick (wish you could force her to drink a potion that gets rid of it, but sadly her author seems to be a dick in that regard... yes pun intended).

As for Evelyn I always get locked out of her content when I refuse her.
Both are currently planned or in writing tho I've seen B showing the progress of some dialogue with Berwyn in full female form with Matiha. No info yet on Evelyn tho other than Wsan saying he's planning on the expansion.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I don't think it is, but it's still a good game so far. I'm looking forward to it.

You actually get to cuck someone else in this game, but seems to be a one-off for now.
You know this got me thinking. What if NTR but, it revolves around you being stolen away from an NPC instead. What do you guys think of that? Is there such a thing existed already?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeahhh I think I'll stick to Lilith's Throne after I finish playing the game that I tried.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You know this got me thinking. What if NTR but, it revolves around you being stolen away from an NPC instead. What do you guys think of that? Is there such a thing existed already?
Lowkey, i've wished for the longest time something like that was implemented for Brienne. Like, some other prime Wsan waifu coming along, maybe another cow, and a straigt up competition for the dong ensuing.

Don't get me wrong, Brienne 4 life, but i think it'd make a pretty hot scenario.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Lowkey, i've wished for the longest time something like that was implemented for Brienne. Like, some other prime Wsan waifu coming along, maybe another cow, and a straigt up competition for the dong ensuing.

Don't get me wrong, Brienne 4 life, but i think it'd make a pretty hot scenario.
I was thinking of something much more hardcore like Cait gets depressed seeing the Champion being stolen away by Kas and forgets to save her sister each time the champion cums from Kas while Cait is tied up on a chair kinda thing but okay... that's hot too...

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
ED: Bruh.
View attachment 1550916
View attachment 1550952

I'm already seeing some problems like the text boxes being way too huge so even if I scroll down, not a lot o' things will be shown.
Yeahhh I think I'll stick to Lilith's Throne after I finish playing the game that I tried.
I did say it was very early. The dev is also receptive to suggestions and criticisms.

The thing is the tone of the game is you're the hero. You even get to steal someone's crush if you're strong enough -- orc boy love orc girl, but humie comes and kicks the tribe's ass during celebration to decide who gets to fuck her. You completely win her heart throughout the entire thing, you even get another softer orcess to fall for you when you save her during the quest prior to the revelry. It's got a lot of potential and all I'm saying is keep an eye on it.

Typos and such can be fixed, but a condescending developer never changes.

We're entering Marble and Clara territory now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I did say it was very early. The dev is also receptive to suggestions and criticisms.

The thing is the tone of the game is you're the hero. You even get to steal someone's crush if you're strong enough -- orc boy love orc girl, but humie comes and kicks the tribe's ass during celebration to decide who gets to fuck her. You completely win her heart throughout the entire thing, you even get another softer orcess to fall for you when you save her during the quest prior to the revelry. It's got a lot of potential and all I'm saying is keep an eye on it.

Typos and such can be fixed, but a condescending developer never changes.
Oh well, I'll see that game after 6 months or a year so I can binge all the new stuff at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTakiyaa

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Edit: Also, if someone knows of a similar game to COC that's a decent play, please tell me
See, that's the perennial issue. The are quality games, and there are games like CoC2. But there aren't many quality games that are like CoC2. This game is mediocre, but it's still leagues above most of its competitors (I haven't found any that aren't affiliated with/promoted by Fenco.). As the thread is fond of saying, CoC2 isn't great, but there's just nothing out there quite like it.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Many quality games that are like CoC2. :KEK:

In all honesty, the only thing I liked in this game is how it runs smoothly, for me at least.
Most VN or html games I've played have this weird pause when you press / click something while this one doesn't really have that.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Many quality games that are like CoC2. :KEK:

In all honesty, the only thing I liked in this game is how it runs smoothly, for me at least.
Most VN or html games I've played have this weird pause when you press / click something while this one doesn't really have that.
That's the TiTS engine for ya baby :LUL:

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Say no more.
*Downloading intensifies*

ED: Bruh.
View attachment 1550916
View attachment 1550952

I'm already seeing some problems like the text boxes being way too huge so even if I scroll down, not a lot o' things will be shown.
Elfs
Miths

Was it that hard to do a quick google search to make sure of something? Oh, what the fuck am I bitching about? We're all talking shit in a thread about a game where one of the writers couldn't be assed to do more than surface-level research on Japanese folklore.

In the first CoC, there was an entire novel's worth of Tamani content written where she eventually joins the Champion in their camp, and can either become a permanent fixture, or end up brainwashing the Champion and spiriting them away to a cave for a bad end. The latter option had the chance of turning into a fight based on your relationship with your waifus. Afaik, it was planned for implementation into the official mod, but I haven't checked back in years to see if it got added yet. Last I checked, the updates to the official mod were going at a glacial pace.

See, that's the perennial issue. The are quite games, and there are games like CoC2. But there aren't many quality games that are like CoC2. This game is mediocre, but it's still leagues above most of its competitors (I haven't found any that aren't affiliated with/promoted by Fenco.). As the thread is fond of saying, CoC2 isn't great, but there's just nothing out there quite like it.
Jesus Christ, guy...

I really hate posts like this, where someone bitches that there isn't enough content for a specific genre or type of game. There are tons, but they're either in development Hell, abandoned, aren't appealing to you, etc. Flexible Survival is one, but it has way too much forced TF. Lilith's Throne is another. Something Seas (everyone knows the one I'm talking about) which is either in development Hell or abandoned. I'm sure there exists a list somewhere that has every text-based game in existence, some (or most) that are better written than the FenCo stuff.

There is a surplus of text-based stuff that exists, all either directly inspired by FenCo, or without association (but came out around the same time). Being a lazy cunt doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means you don't want to make the effort and are making blatantly incorrect statements with the hope that nobody will notice. Stop that.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes