loldier4

Jan 9, 2018
Wait why/how is kinu spite?
I guess toward incest fan with a kind of "raise your girl then see her getting taken by another man".
The design document he has for her says that he wrote her specifically to be "jailbait incest bait" because of something that happened in their community back in CoC1 where I guess people clamored for incest to the point where they "bullied" Savin into giving your dragongirl daughter incest content and "forever turning him off from preg content". So yea, she was made just to get people upset about her and she's unavoidable if you want to do anything Kiyoko.

Jan 10, 2019
The design document he has for her says that he wrote her specifically to be "jailbait incest bait" because of something that happened in their community back in CoC1 where I guess people clamored for incest to the point where they "bullied" Savin into giving your dragongirl daughter incest content and "forever turning him off from preg content". So yea, she was made just to get people upset about her and she's unavoidable if you want to do anything Kiyoko.
Ah, i suppose i got lucky and im not interested in jailbait or incest so having a family with kiyo was a something i happened to enjoy

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
to the point where they "bullied" Savin into giving your dragongirl daughter incest content
Honestly what did he expect from the 4chin crowd, not exactly a dev friendly forum not to mention Savin is Jewish and is guaranteed to be bombarded with anti-semitism.

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
New update fellas, hope y'all like Kiyoko as much as I do.

0.2.41 Patch Notes:
  • You can recruit Kiyoko as a companion and take her with you on your adventures! (Written by TheObserver)
  • Kiyoko also has sets you can equip on her to change power sets! There’ll be an actual tutorial on this when CaitQuest gets done but TL;DR you can swap them out from the journal — they are NOT inventory items!
  • New Kiyoko scenes, a new seasonal event, and actual marriage to your foxslut.
  • We’ve got the first CGs in our in-built imagepack: Kiyoko Wedding and Kiyoko’s seasonal event.

Both SWF and APK can be found .
Key: !HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't even remember a dragongirl daughter. Was it with Kiha? cause that's the only dragongirl I remember.

Jan 10, 2019

0.2.41 Patch Notes:
  • You can recruit Kiyoko as a companion and take her with you on your adventures! (Written by TheObserver)
  • Kiyoko also has sets you can equip on her to change power sets! There’ll be an actual tutorial on this when CaitQuest gets done but TL;DR you can swap them out from the journal — they are NOT inventory items!
  • We’ve got the first CGs in our in-built imagepack: Kiyoko Wedding and Kiyoko’s seasonal event.

Both SWF and APK can be found here.
holy shit its perfect content???

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
I don't even remember a dragongirl daughter. Was it with Kiha? cause that's the only dragongirl I remember.
The only dragon girl incest thing I can think of is the frostwyrm daughter content in TiTs.
In CoC, I'm pretty sure the only incest (with sex scenes) is with Sophie

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
My problem with Kinu isn't that she romances someone not you but that it's so half-assed. One day out and apparently shes already courting that samurai guy and its assumed they'll marry. What makes it worse is that guy still acts like a dick to you and tells you that you'll never be one of them no matter how much shit you do for them. All the while making goo goo eyes at your daughter. And then Kinu gets all defensive whenever someone rags on him despite doing nothing to justify her affection. Maybe its better with the other Kinu personality and love interest, I dunno. I wish they just kept her a kid. I miss my little munchkin :(

loldier4

Jan 9, 2018
My problem with Kinu isn't that she romances someone not you but that it's so half-assed. One day out and apparently shes already courting that samurai guy and its assumed they'll marry. What makes it worse is that guy still acts like a dick to you and tells you that you'll never be one of them no matter how much shit you do for them. All the while making goo goo eyes at your daughter. And then Kinu gets all defensive whenever someone rags on him despite doing nothing to justify her affection. Maybe its better with the other Kinu personality and love interest, I dunno. I wish they just kept her a kid. I miss my little munchkin :(
That's one of my problems as well. It's so ham-fisted that Kinu can technically be only a day old as she can be born, then the following day be released with her mother, and its "technically" been 19 years for her but you've known your daughter for less than a day and she already is going for dick. On top of that she's only been in the game world for a few days at most as well.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
it's not much better. her love interest is a hard working farming man, which is better than that samurai snob, but you "abandoned" her for years, so she is pretty blunt on how bitter that was for her. no matter what you do, it's too little too late.

DaisukeKaiser

Oct 9, 2018

0.2.41 Patch Notes:

Both SWF and APK can be found here.
Thank you my good Sir/Madame

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
it's not much better. her love interest is a hard working farming man, which is better than that samurai snob, but you "abandoned" her for years, so she is pretty blunt on how bitter that was for her. no matter what you do, it's too little too late.
Well fuck me. Guess I still chose the lesser evil. I know they're into getting buttfucked but this is a whole nother level of masochism.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes