Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Yeeap. We got a tail strike move, though. Seems a bit out of place, but I appreciate the effort.
Hopefully later they'll add in a webbing move instead.
I thought that it was decided that race specific advantages weren't supposed to be a thing. Maybe I'm confused and that was only for TiTs.

Apparently that was a complaint for the original game.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not going to pretend I'm satisfied, but I am super happy to get any improvement at all.
Now if only Savin didn't ban all mods and intentionally make the game as unmoddable as he could, then we might be on to something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like something he'd do. Why? Does he find his creation too precious for anyone to be trusted to code better than him, write better or to do something with it? I find that he's always been protective of his IP, girls, what you do with them in game and how he likes to treat them. It's kinda like gollum & the one ring.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Ver. 0.2.39 is out.

Win and APK files can be found here
Key: HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

0.2.39 Patch Notes:
  • After completing Lady Evergreen’s quest into the kitsune den, you can now peacefully interact with her asset-thieving daughter, Meira, including several new sex scenes. (By TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)

• The Spiderfolk TF now grants a spider abdomen, along with some other minor text tweaks. (By BubbleLord)

• Viv has a new Services option and new items to sell. (By Balak, coded by Leykoss)

• Quin has had his Companion content beefed up with more sex, camp interactions, and CloisterQuest interactions, plus some new talks. (By BubbleLord)

Enjoy fellas.
Saint and a scholar.

Reactions: Megumin.
Jan 10, 2019
Ver. 0.2.39 is out.

Win and APK files can be found here
Key: HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

0.2.39 Patch Notes:
  • After completing Lady Evergreen’s quest into the kitsune den, you can now peacefully interact with her asset-thieving daughter, Meira, including several new sex scenes. (By TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)

• The Spiderfolk TF now grants a spider abdomen, along with some other minor text tweaks. (By BubbleLord)

• Viv has a new Services option and new items to sell. (By Balak, coded by Leykoss)

• Quin has had his Companion content beefed up with more sex, camp interactions, and CloisterQuest interactions, plus some new talks. (By BubbleLord)

Enjoy fellas.
you are my favorite person

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I don't mind the pace of progress currently. I just wish that there was better enemy balance and more random encounters. It seems like every area has an issue with balancing the amount of pussy to cock. Going north the forest has a futa encounter with a male, a tentacle encounter with the Alrunes, and eggs with hornets. Further north, if you're not corrupted there's no cocks outside of futa. Unless you let the imps fuck you.
Eastern foothills is a bit better balanced, orcs with mercs balance the area out pretty well. Still the harpy, wyvern, and manticore encounters still make it feel tilted towards pussy here.
The Valley is the one balanced region. The only disappointment is that there's no female centaur enemies. If all enemies (outside of bosses) had male and female variants I think the game would feel a bit better for everyone. Just let the players preferences determine which will get the scenes .

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
can we have it with you can have a litter with Brint, would be epic. *waves to her mind as it goes further down the gutter*

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is this game even worth it? or should we just wait another year
There's a decent amount of content, and most of it is pretty good depending on what you're looking for. It's obviously not as large as Trials in Tainted Space, but it's progressing fairly well and will most likely have 2x the content in a year's time.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not going to pretend I'm satisfied, but I am super happy to get any improvement at all.
Now if only Savin didn't ban all mods and intentionally make the game as unmoddable as he could, then we might be on to something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're pretty anal about the whole modding thing, I feel like its just a way for them to have all fan written scenes be official and the base game getting all the credit. That way they get their work done for free and none of their precious submission rules are broken outside of their forum.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Sounds like something he'd do. Why? Does he find his creation too precious for anyone to be trusted to code better than him, write better or to do something with it? I find that he's always been protective of his IP, girls, what you do with them in game and how he likes to treat them. It's kinda like gollum & the one ring.
According to him it was seeing how horrendously awful the CoC mods were. He doesn't do the coding by and large but he doesn't want a bunch of hacky content he doesn't approve of tacked onto things he made.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
According to him it was seeing how horrendously awful the CoC mods were. He doesn't do the coding by and large but he doesn't want a bunch of hacky content he doesn't approve of tacked onto things he made.
I could understand that, though I do wish they were a little more open to suggestion.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
A lot of the outright-rejected suggestions end up clashing so hard that they come off as "can you stop doing it the way you want to and do everything you can to cater to me? For free of course". Writers have a diva streak (and rightfully so, it's a lot of work and you get attached to things you create and if someone wants to tack on something you feel goes against the spirit of your work there's reason to be upset) by nature but Savin is usually open to inclusions and ideas if they're not asking for something he or the staff don't have any interest in doing - like pregnancy content for his characters or player centaur content - or for something he specifically forbade (most of which have a reasonable explanation).

If anyone on the CoC2 team comes off as completely up their own butt it's the Observer. Nevermind whether anyone thinks it's good or not, his content isn't even structured for a game where players can actually play with it. It's scripted from start to finish, disregards every type of player that he didn't envision, and developments don't even lead to quests and stuff, they lead to...more scripted scenes.

Take Garret. He's got several exposition-laden to the extreme follow-ups to his initial quest that let you know in the driest and bluntest terms that he's not getting on well with daddy and wants to get out of the house. In a game you'd think oh, this must be a trigger for a quest that continues his story! Maybe I can take him on a little adventure or find something for he and his dad to find common ground on.

Nada. It's one of several of his in-game novels that the player just...watches without reacting to or getting involved with.

On top of most of his content allowing for little to no room to approach it (at all, like all the passive Garret scenes that go nowhere, or just in any way that isn't how he intended for it to go as you can see with Kiyoko - how would she deal with the situation if person who picked up her amulet was female? You'll never know because the content shuts down if you try to do it that way) he also insists on all of it being hetero-only for an audience that likes and expect to see a broad range of het and homo and bi content - or at the very least prefers futas, traps, and so on to be acknowledged. And unlike Savin who generally allows other people to write scenes for his characters he won't let other people write scenes for his characters period. That's how someone who's -really- so anal and controlling that any suggestion inherently goes against their V I S I O N acts.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes