Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Alright, version 0.2.36 is
Key is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not entirely familiar with the rules regarding posting game links, so please let me know if I need to change something.
Otherwise, enjoy.
Updated OP with v0.2.36.
Thx to Ahia for sharing.

Jan 10, 2019
Is anyone else not able to recruit or find Kiyoko anywhere after completing her quest line, i searched her house and the den and its like shes vanished off the face of the planet and im afraid ill have to start a whole new save to fix it.

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
Is anyone else not able to recruit or find Kiyoko anywhere after completing her quest line, i searched her house and the den and its like shes vanished off the face of the planet and im afraid ill have to start a whole new save to fix it.
There's barely any new content for Kiyoko. It even says on the new build description.
"Kiyoko Post-Freedom content should be on the docket for next patch. The floofening continues apace!"
Just wait for the next update. And also read the patch notes.

Jan 10, 2019
There's barely any new content for Kiyoko. It even says on the new build description.
"Kiyoko Post-Freedom content should be on the docket for next patch. The floofening continues apace!"
Just wait for the next update. And also read the patch notes.
Yup, except i also read that i should basically be able to translate my previous late night encounters 1 to 1 with her when she comes out in the meantime which i cannot do as she has vanished into the aether.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Ahia You wouldn’t happen to have backer access would you? New patch adding all of her interactions to her new house (companion stuff excluded) came out today

Reactions: Null115
Jan 10, 2019
I do have access to backer builds, but only because I want to support the creators.
I am more than happy to share it with you guys. (for PC and android)

Here's version 0.2.37

Key can be found
You are a saint
I've been waiting for this patch since I first played Kiyoko's content. I'd give your post more likes if I physically could.
Same, Kiyoko is pretty much why i play CoC2 tbh right now

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
I do have access to backer builds, but only because I want to support the creators.
I am more than happy to share it with you guys. (for PC and android)

Here's version 0.2.37

Key can be found
Super excited for this one and can't wait for the updated one you'll get today! @o@

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes