Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Arona's continuous actions after the orc warcamp quest?

I got her exiled, and she wasn't at the inn.

I made her chief, and after the scene I chose I couldn't have sex with her again.

Considering I put a few hours into getting the orc quest done, I'm feeling underwhelmed and bummed.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Arona's continuous actions after the orc warcamp quest?

I got her exiled, and she wasn't at the inn.

I made her chief, and after the scene I chose I couldn't have sex with her again.

Considering I put a few hours into getting the orc quest done, I'm feeling underwhelmed and bummed.
Post quest Arona isn't implemented even though there are some event that where created to take into account a companion Arona.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Don't worry, I knew the king and dinosaur part was a joke. But the part about slime and pegasus part could've been true since there are goo enemies and horse transformation already. Also my bad, there are 23 transformations items, I forgot Lycanthorn which isn't in the list.

23 transformations items may sounds like alot. But you have to consider that 5 of them are just different species of dogs and wolf, 4 of them are just cows and bulls. Hell, I'm surprised we didn't get any insects yet with the hornet and wasp dungeon being added. The last time we got a transformation was in October :confused:
Speaking of that...

WHERE are those dungeons? I swear I ran through all the maps for them, found the tanuki home, the fox den, and the alarune nest and STILL couldn't find those two.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Speaking of that...

WHERE are those dungeons? I swear I ran through all the maps for them, found the tanuki home, the fox den, and the alarune nest and STILL couldn't find those two.
The hornets one? If so isn't that an easy one to start

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
If that is so, I couldn't find it. At all.
You have to spar with Azzy and not have sex after a few times, then she’ll mention something about her hive being corrupted and asks for your help

Here’s a link to the wiki, should help you out

Reactions: Lewd_chan

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I think the reason why corruption of champions II isn't getting more transformation, is the prioritization of TiTs. I can understand why Fenoxo TiTs would get priority, though it's their premier product. Still, it's rather sad that we'll see CoC II on the back burner; until TiTs reaches 1.0.0 or something along those lines. In face there's the possibility that Half Life 3 may progress before we see CoC II get another big update.
This is wrong. CoC II can't be on the "back burner" since it has a separate dev team from TiTs.

TiTs is headed by Fenoxo, while CoC II is made primarly by Savin. Fenoxo only hosts CoCII on his website, he doesn't do any dev work for it. CoC II is Savin's "premier product".

Reactions: Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That'd be right, if it weren't obtusely wrong. There's not a method to fund CoC II separately from TiT, they're a 'bundle' in practice.
Yes there is, they are not bundled, They have separate subscription pages
TiTs - -
CoC2 - - -

Reactions: Cerneu

ZTR

May 28, 2017
I feep like essentially 100% the game between 2 saves but theres no counter that shows progress so i wouldnt know and when 0.2.33 gets posted or the next public update would hopefully satiate my curiosity

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Savin and his crew said that the kitsune transformation will be locked behind a quest if I recall correctly. I personally think it kills the whole point of CoC.
View attachment 513425

On another subject. It says that there are 22 racial transformation items. But then we have people claiming that you can become a half pegasus-slime, etc. The wiki says nothing about that. Even the patch notes has nothing about that. The save editor has shark, bee, goo, etc. But I'm starting to think that it's just a port of TiTs save editor because it says I have a *Xeno* vagina when I want to make a bee girl with a bee vagina. I didn't know aliens were a thing in Corruption of champion 2.
I disagree, CoC was adult themed RPG, the more choices and consequences the better. Unless you played it as transformation roulette, then I guess you have reason for disappointment.

Reactions: Corootai

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I disagree, CoC was adult themed RPG, the more choices and consequences the better. Unless you played it as transformation roulette, then I guess you have reason for disappointment.
Here's the problem with this. If it was like TiTs where you can move freely then I'd be sorta okay with this. But this is CoC were taking about. The game where it can take hours just to unlock a path to a village because of RNG. Then make it so that the new kitsune transformation is now permanent. Oh boy... It's even worst when you consider that this is going to be pretty far into the story so you already put quite some time playing so once you get tired of being a fox, well too bad...

For people like me who like to roleplay and create unique characters with different classes. Having permanent unchangable transformations is a bad idea. All the games have been about having the most freedom possible with how you look. You fuck up everything if you start adding that.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes