hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
When using the save editor just make sure NOT to give anyone nor yourself Weapons or armor and battle skills because the save just wont even load.
I used it to give myself armor before and it worked out fine for the most part, and i believe i did give myself skills as well. maybe this happens in the new updates, not too sure

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If you open the save file with notepad++, you will see there is an unique code in the very bottom. If you change the save file, this code will break and say that you are a cheater. The developer really sh*t. They are mocking you silently. Ahahaha...
Wait what?! Is it too hard for them to realize that some transformations item take quite a while to get to and that some people just want to play as the character they want? Is this save thing real?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You enter a glade as you walk in the woods, when suddenly a tall, well-muscled man jumps out in front of you. "I am sorry," he proclaims, covering his face with a hand, "I never reveal myself to mortals, but you are so beautiful and elegant I could not stop myself!" A little concerned, you take a step back and demand who the hell he is. And why is he sparkling? "It is true," he says, apparently ignoring you, "that I am a cursed creature who is immortal and really beautiful and strong, and have the special power to read people’s minds, and have to drink blood, but fear not! For I have forsworn the blood of people, and drink only from animals."
Wait, rewind a bit to the reading minds part. That’s rather creepy. The rest of the conversation goes in much the same vein, with him admitting that he’s been stalking you for some time, but claiming that it was out of love, which makes it okay. Love makes everything okay, didn’t you know?

Did they... Did they really just add a Twilight reference in one of my dreams? Just.... WHY?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: Hones

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Dropped it after about 15 minutes. The game is really heavy on the narrative and doesn't have the same allure of the first one where you mostly just fought and built up your character on your own. It doesn't help that the story is really uninteresting.

Reactions: B2B2 and Megumin.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Well, most stories tend not to peak in the first 15 minutes.

The overall narrative, though, isn't much different from CoC. It's just that a demon comes to a 'regular' world through a portal from Mareth rather than the PC doing things the other way around.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Well, most stories tend not to peak in the first 15 minutes.

The overall narrative, though, isn't much different from CoC. It's just that a demon comes to a 'regular' world through a portal from Mareth rather than the PC doing things the other way around.
The first one got good less than 15 minutes in. I just don't give a fuck about some random furry women and 3 pages of writing every time I need to click "continue".

KarkClent

Oct 22, 2019
The first one got good less than 15 minutes in. I just don't give a fuck about some random furry women and 3 pages of writing every time I need to click "continue".
Maybe that's for the best.
If you played any longer you'd probably start skipping dialogues.
Next thing we'd see is you crying about how you got "cucked" by Cait, lmao.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Maybe that's for the best.
If you played any longer you'd probably start skipping dialogues.
Next thing we'd see is you crying about how you got "cucked" by Cait, lmao.
Why is "cucked" in quotation marks? I never said anything like that.

KarkClent

Oct 22, 2019
Why is "cucked" in quotation marks? I never said anything like that.
Just a reference to how Cait warns you, if you flirt with her, that in her religion priestesses are basicaly holy whores. She then asks you wether you are okay with that.
A lot of people just skip dialogues and are in for a surprise when they get to know she sleeps with just about anyone.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You do you. I just find it funny how you start comparing the first one to the second as if you spent a couple of hours, after playing 15 minutes of it.
It is called Corruption of Champions 2 why wouldn't you expect people to compare it to the first, no matter what duration they played it for, I was comparing it to the first as soon as it loaded.
The first had it's many flaws but it was and still is a better game than this one in many ways least of all of those is Cait being a slut.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
You do you. I just find it funny how you start comparing the first one to the second as if you spent a couple of hours, after playing 15 minutes of it.
I compared my first 15 minutes playing the first game to my first 15 minutes playing this one. And the first one was way better.

I liked the first game's replayability and the "learn through experience" setting. I liked that the main focus was on the combat and that most scenes were less than a page long and well-written. This game is the complete opposite of it; it has gigantic 3 page long sequences right at the start, it introduces tons of characters, places, events, etc. right at the start; it complicates the map for no reason and introduces a companion mechanic at the start that you basically can't really play without since you get putted without it, and worst of all the combat is a lot worse.

And also, as a personal preference, I really don't like furry shit.

AlabasterChimes

Apr 13, 2019
The writers of Fenoxo brand games, (CoC, TiTs, and CoC2. Fall of Eden is just hosted on the site.) mainly just focus word count when creating content for the games, not page count.

And saying CoC1 is well-written is a colossal insult to CoC2, TiTs, and the writers who wrote that content at the time. I would know, I talk to those writers today, and they have improved far more than the at the time that content was written.

Example: Marble is a complete mess of a character, and has oodles of issues. If we go by your sex scene length count, then she has Less than HALF a page per sex scene, and even then it was poor. Since then her author has improved to such a degree that they have created one of the more popular smut games around: Seeds of Chaos.

But the length thing is also a really poor argument, as length of a scene, or a description of one does not beget quality. Just unless you cannot read for large periods, or use the scroll function on the mouse. Try reading those scenes, and compare and contrast. I assure you, "Well-written" is more on the side of CoC2.

(Dont get me started on the plot, CoC1 had none.)

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
My personal gripe with this game is that I would've thought that they would get rid of that stupid RNG exploration system like TiTs did. There's nothing that frustrates me more than wasting 2 hours trying to unlock an area but my character always find berries instead because the RNG gods wants me to suffer.
I feel like TiTs did it so much better. Letting you freely move around but keeping the random encounters.
It kills the replayability for me when RNG decides if I can actually reach my destination or not.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible to get new versions here? Can someone be a Santa and drop the links?
The latest update for CoC 2 is 0.2.32 which is Public, you could just download it from Fens site -
Or you can grab it here...
CoC 2 v0.2.32
Win: - -
Android: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes