ZTR

May 28, 2017
Just so im clear after going through the den then back to evergreen you cant re-enter as of yet till a new version that implements it right?

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
I cant seem to trigger Hive quest from Azyrran. I lvled up to 5 dominated plant lady Alraune and challanged azyrran about 20 time win with no sex(selecting thank azerran). plz help what did i do wrong?

phazer11

Aug 18, 2017
Saves seem to be stored in Users -> Username ->AppData -> Roaming -> CoC2Electron don't ask me how. Tried moving the folder to find out. I did. Lod the game back up no saves listed. Restored it saves are back. Looking more into which exact files are required but it does look like the saves are bunched by the save book pages at least in my preliminary opinion so no individual save backup like original or TiTs which is a shame I liked to make a zip of my latest stuff before delete. The manual save is clunky.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Just so im clear after going through the den then back to evergreen you cant re-enter as of yet till a new version that implements it right?
Seems like it. Im unable to re-enter it too. Funny that entering tile says "Since you know where the entrance to the kitsune den is located, you can just waltz on in. After all, you've received permission to visit, even if you are a foreigner to them."
And i fuckin love that you cant enter it and do some naughy thing with ladies, but WIKI page on Miko and Mai contain a full information of interactions and sex scenes with them already. Talk about missleading info.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
No, they fixed that shit.
Nah... It's still there... Trying to make fresh female PC and sleep 1 or 2 days and the Blue Ball notification will be there (granted it's just single notification and not the game breaking kind)

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Nah... It's still there... Trying to make fresh female PC and sleep 1 or 2 days and the Blue Ball notification will be there (granted it's just single notification and not the game breaking kind)
Well, mine mc is herm now and in previous version i got that notification for every action i take: step on another map tile, eat somethink from inventory and etc.
In new version i only got it for once and im free to do everything withiut it popping out. Why it pop in on female character though, is another question. Different type of glitch we encountered. Somebody is fuckin his work up in savin's team.

Last edited:

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
do anyone know how to unlock Azyrran's hive dungeon quest? I did what Change log says on how to unlock it but didn't get it. were you guys able to unlock it? I could not find a new talk option or something to activate the quest. plz help

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
do anyone know how to unlock Azyrran's hive dungeon quest? I did what Change log says on how to unlock it but didn't get it. were you guys able to unlock it? I could not find a new talk option or something to activate the quest. plz help
Have you met Sanders? He's involved in the quest.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone knows how to change a specific aspect of body?
The wiki page just tells whether it affects the body or not. Not enlarge to shrink it.
And too lazy to go around experimenting.
The ones I'm looking for are:
Shrink boobs.
Enlarge cock.
Taller character.
Bigger balls.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The wiki page just tells whether it affects the body or not. Not enlarge to shrink it.
Shrink boobs.
Enlarge cock.
Taller character.
Bigger balls.
For taller character : Brute Beet raw under a certain size has a random effect that increase size.
For masculinization without race transformation : blue eggs (cock and balls have a cap)

If you go to the object page you have a more complete description of limit etc.

Edit : for height : Bovum sherry, Minoblood wine and Milk Cowboy also have a random height increase if eaten raw (but I've not personally tested)

Feb 18, 2018
Shrink boobs.
Enlarge cock.
Taller character.
Bigger balls.
You can save to file and open it with notepad then search and edit values for:
"sizeRaw" for breast size (value in cups or sth)
"lengthRaw" for dick length, for multiple dicks each has their own value
"tallness" for height in inchess
"ballSizeRaw" for well, ball size (circumference in inches? i've no idea what the value stands for)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Shrink boobs.
Enlarge cock.
Taller character.
Bigger balls.
"ballSizeRaw" for well, ball size (circumference in inches? i've no idea what the value stands for)
You can just use the save editor
online editor -
repo -

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You can just use the save editor
online editor -
repo -
Just letting you know here that your gonna be stuck with that annoying save edited or corrupted message popup everytime you load up that save afterward.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just letting you know here that your gonna be stuck with that annoying save edited or corrupted message popup everytime you load up that save afterward.
I wish they would add an option to switch that notification off, if the idea is so that they know when a save has been modified for bug reports etc then I don't see why they can't give players the option to disable the notification.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Unfortunately I use unrooted android for playing so that's out of question.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Unfortunately I use unrooted android for playing so that's out of question.
Just use the online save editor I linked above, all you need to do is save to file, upload your save, make your edits, then you download the modified save and load that one using load file

ZTR

May 28, 2017
When using the save editor just make sure NOT to give anyone nor yourself Weapons or armor and battle skills because the save just wont even load.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes