ZTR

May 28, 2017
Just found out arona cant be recruited atm feelsbad and you apperently can only get her to the tavern when you ambush immediately and not wait, so when she claims the throne thats it

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Just found out arona cant be recruited atm feelsbad and you apperently can only get her to the tavern when you ambush immediately and not wait, so when she claims the throne thats it
she isn't recruit-able YET, and there's a hidden sub/dom tracker on her depending on the kind of sex you give. for example, her being submissive during sex makes her submissive.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
man, i really do hate how kitsume hime has a good relationship with her mother, but her personality score is based on negative points. Young inari is the complete opposite. Idk if that means there is a quest line for inari to mend her relationship with her mother in the future and ultimately I don't want to choose the wrong one lol

ZTR

May 28, 2017
man, i really do hate how kitsume hime has a good relationship with her mother, but her personality score is based on negative points. Young inari is the complete opposite. Idk if that means there is a quest line for inari to mend her relationship with her mother in the future and ultimately I don't want to choose the wrong one lol
Its a weird system, i ultimately chose all positive points so she wouldnt be a dickhead. Now back to waiting for 0.2.31 or the next update after if it takes long enough as i binge supernatural and lost.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
They broke the blue balls thing something fierce in 2.29; it pops up like every day and spams notices at you. You can't walk a step without it yelling at you.

That's borderline unplayable.

Reactions: Theratul

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Why they even added 'blue balls' notification? TiTS have 'blue balls' status too, but we played it fine without game notifying us about it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes