Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So what happens to the heat and rut system in the game when you transform? If I'm an Orc and I turn into a Goblin does that delete the Orc ruts? There doesn't seem to be any written indications that I lose the perk.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
So what happens to the heat and rut system in the game when you transform? If I'm an Orc and I turn into a Goblin does that delete the Orc ruts? There doesn't seem to be any written indications that I lose the perk.
I had a lupine start and heat, but when i transformed to elf, i think, i lost heat cycle.
Oh and you still can get rut for 2 day from hretha in the orcs camp

Reactions: Megumin.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
I had a lupine start and heat, but when i transformed to elf, i think, i lost heat cycle.
Oh and you still can get rut for 2 day from hretha in the orcs camp
What did rut do again? Only thing i remember is a slight dialogue change in the kitsunes sex scene in frostwood

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
What did rut do again? Only thing i remember is a slight dialogue change in the kitsunes sex scene in frostwood
For now i think its only change some part of sex scenes. It will affect the virility and possibility of impregnating someone, but we dont have pc impregnating npc (besides that bullshit kioko pregnancy). This game is too raw.
P.s. edit: forgot about gwen. Might affect her preg chance.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
For now i think its only change some part of sex scenes. It will affect the virility and possibility of impregnating someone, but we dont have pc impregnating npc (besides that bullshit kioko pregnancy). This game is too raw.
P.s. edit: forgot about gwen. Might affect her preg chance.
Man i wish this game had a progress tracker like ToA so i know if im missing stuff or not , which i do know of one but idk if theres more

Reactions: war12321

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Man i wish this game had a progress tracker like ToA so i know if im missing stuff or not , which i do know of one but idk if theres more
Same here. I still remember some shit in the first coc i dicovered only after the final version. Like the whole rut/heat mechanic and kelt feminisation/corruption into kelly. Wiki for new game and for an old one have the similar problem. They're always lack crucial information.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Im annoyed that the wiki says when kinu grows up depending on your responses to her changes how she ends up which isnt the part im annoyed with, its the fact that for some reason shes garunteed engaged to some edgy fox man or a country hick whos also related to the edgy fox man.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Its just literally a garunteed thing when she turns into adult apparently, so its not gonna be an optional thing anyways so thats that.
you saying you want to fuck your kid? not possible. unless someone other then fen mods the game, it's not gonna happen. patreon doesn't allow incest

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
well looking that they opened up substar account patreon might do another purge was expecting it kinda in middle of 2020 but i havent been flowing it for some time now i have deleted myself from that cancer platform.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
you saying you want to fuck your kid? not possible. unless someone other then fen mods the game, it's not gonna happen. patreon doesn't allow incest
No im just bugged that it's between an Edgelord samurai and a farmer like theres not alot of variety

Reactions: Megumin.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Fen does not develop CoC 2, it's Savin. And CoC 2 is closed-source and will most likely stay as such, so there's no way to mod the game.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I don't think fucking her is the problem. The problem is who she married. As her parent wouldn't you prefer for her to find a kind hearted and loving person instead of some super serious edgy samurai. I think it's our parental instinct kicking it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes