ZTR

May 28, 2017
Soo the online browser version of this won't accept my current save does anyone know why? Or have a save that will work? (Will summarise what I have done if there is no way to fix this)
Editing everything is pretty much fine but do not try adding new skills for battles or gear and weapons otherwise when you try to load it in litterally nothing happens

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Editing everything is pretty much fine but do not try adding new skills for battles or gear and weapons otherwise when you try to load it in litterally nothing happens
Once again I have no knowledge of save editing and have never done any editing of my save.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Any chance some kind soul would share the last version (0.2.28)?
There hasnt even been a 0.2.27 release for any of the platforms yet so the people who do share are probably busy, ive been waiting for an android release of the new updates

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
when does Savin normally do a public release? because i know it dosnt sync up with fenoxo's public releases of TiTS

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
There hasnt even been a 0.2.27 release for any of the platforms yet so the people who do share are probably busy, ive been waiting for an android release of the new updates
0.2.28 Patch Notes:

• The level cap has been raised to 5!
  • All classes and companions now have 5th level perks as well as Ultimate abilities — inescapable powers so mighty that they can only be used once before you must rest!
  • Critical Hits now gain scaling damage based on Cunning, and the base damage increase from Critical Hits has been increased across the board. Remember that wielding a shield makes you immune to critical hits~
  • Evergreen now has MANY new scenes, courtesy of and TheObserver. Like, a lot.
  • Evergreen also has dialogue, and her pregnancy can be advanced to completion (+pregnant Evergreen bust).
  • Pupperidge Farms has a new expansion with additional scenes and milking content. ( )
So yeah 0.2.27 has been released for Patreons and now 0.2.28

Reactions: war12321

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
how do you get the lactating Brint scenes??? i havent been able to see it.
If what you want is a female\pretty boy scene with brint then i believe you need the milk tea with sweet cream, now for brienne, i think almost every scene with her has breast milk in some way or another

Edit: You can buy milk tea from kavi on marefolk village

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes