Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I honestly think if she was written to be just be "a rampant whore doing rampant whore things" the PC interaction wouldn't have been included in said scenes. They only play to that fetish. The Berwyn scenes I'll give you for the whore being a whore but the merc and lizard scene I can't see it being written with anything else in mind.

"Not a bad cumdump you got here, pussy." The douchebag of a mercenary smirks over at you, squeezing a handful of Cait's hair as he uses his knot to bludgeon her pussy gaping wide. "If I ever give up being a mercenary, I'll have to come to steal her from you — this is grade-A meat... if she could pop some kittens out she'd be great. Try to make a few kids before I take her away from you, yeah?"

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
That's a fair assessment and your quote is just straight NTR except the dude doesn't care enough to take Cait with him - the question of whether or not she'd go to qualify it as true NTR aside.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys, I very briefly tried like the first two hours of this game some time ago. I was interested but at the same time full furry (like snouts and ovipositors and whatnot) is not my thing. Neither are bowling ball sized breasts or bigger. First one is not a problem since I can just avoid the furries ingame and focus on the humanoid characters. Second... I got by trying to ignore the more ridiculous character portraits. So I was wondering:

1. Is there a way I can customize the portraits of characters? Like, upload my own picture in order to see that in my local instance of the game.
2. Alternatively, is there a way I can disable some character portraits without disabling the rest?
3. More importantly, would you recommend me some mod for this game?

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
1. Is there a way I can customize the portraits of characters? Like, upload my own picture in order to see that in my local instance of the game.
2. Alternatively, is there a way I can disable some character portraits without disabling the rest?
Honestly I wouldn't know, but you're crazy to believe they'd let you disable a few and keep the rest, they just don't roll like that, if it's implemented, it's there for good. (Much as I'd enjoy getting rid of that dastardly hornet lady, and horse-cock elf)
Customizing the portraits.. I doubt is possible without having the ability to modify the client itself, which is odd considering you can do it with player character.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys, I very briefly tried like the first two hours of this game some time ago. I was interested but at the same time full furry (like snouts and ovipositors and whatnot) is not my thing. Neither are bowling ball sized breasts or bigger. First one is not a problem since I can just avoid the furries ingame and focus on the humanoid characters. Second... I got by trying to ignore the more ridiculous character portraits. So I was wondering:

You can disable whatever images you want in the offline version. go to resources\app\resources\bitmaps\fulls and just delete whatever you want out of it.

Jun 4, 2019
You can disable whatever images you want in the offline version. go to resources\app\resources\bitmaps\fulls and just delete whatever you want out of it.
Thanks a lot!

Somebody told me something about Revamp/UEE/hgg mods or something like that, and how one of those was almost mandatory to play the game. Is that true? Or maybe I'm confused and those are mods for CoC and not CoC II. Does anyone know if there's like a very popular mod for CoC II?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Somebody told me something about Revamp/UEE/hgg mods or something like that, and how one of those was almost mandatory to play the game. Is that true? Or maybe I'm confused and those are mods for CoC and not CoC II. Does anyone know if there's like a very popular mod for CoC II?
Those are for CoC, and I don't believe there are any mods for CoC II.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Rofl no shit...
she gets a scene with another NPC, after you find her on another's NPC room.
Two for one! XD
Hey Fuzz how you do?
Didn't see you in ToA a while.
Hey man a question since you seem knowledgeable in this kind of thing...
Any other Futa on Male games similar to ToA?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what this game needs is like the first game wehn you have a bad end you can jsut skip it and can continue so you dont need to start all over again and i finished the quest that the orcwoman gaved me i helped her in the battle agaistn her brother and she got kicked out, i told her that there is a bar in the town where you start but she is not there where can i find her now

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
what this game needs is like the first game wehn you have a bad end you can jsut skip it and can continue so you dont need to start all over again adn how can i choose the option breed orcs when i defeat the feamle orc it says my cock most have fat loads of lot of fuck energy
I think you need to freebase a bunch of that wyvern venom for that one.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes