ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Why has no one posted where the game save files are stored? I've tried to google it and its all wrong. Only info on normal CoC

DerekTheDestroyer

Nov 24, 2019
I've never actually heard of those before, what exactly are they/What do they do?
Revamp is exactly that. It makes a lot of sensible changes to the base game and expands it by adding more areas, characters and perks. You should honestly play this one over the base game.
hgg is basically the revamp of Revamp since it's base is Revamp and not the base game. Adds a lot of new options, fetishes and waifus. Mainly the ability to turn off Urta, de-fur the entire game , lolis, gore, (loli)incest and more parasites. Most of these are disabled by default, though and you have to activate them in the options menu so there is no chance of you running into them by accident when you don't want to.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Soo the online browser version of this won't accept my current save does anyone know why? Or have a save that will work? (Will summarise what I have done if there is no way to fix this)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Soo the online browser version of this won't accept my current save does anyone know why? Or have a save that will work? (Will summarise what I have done if there is no way to fix this)
The online version is the public one so if this autosave comes from a later backer version it's not compatible. If it's not the case don't know why.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to upload a picture for our hero while playing the offline electrum or whatever version? :O

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The online version is the public one so if this autosave comes from a later backer version it's not compatible. If it's not the case don't know why.
If you've done a bunch of edits to it you may have screwed it up too much.
It's an earlier version and I don't know how to save edit or do anything like that so it cannot be that...

*Edit* It was last played/modified on the 15th of October this year.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
How do you trigger the quest with Azyrran, got her to trust lvl 5 but she never mentions anything about it?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
The next update is out I would suggest waiting until this uploaded before continuing as it involves the aftermath of the latest quest.

0.2.27 Patch Notes:

• You can now interact with Azyrran and the Hornet Queen after clearing the Hornet Hive Dungeon. ( )
  • Sucking on the queen’s huge honey-laden bosoms can result in you becoming a bimbo! There are both temporary and permanent options.
  • New Busts: Senja Evergreen, Pregnant Evergreen (not yet enabled)

Reactions: war12321

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
The next update is out I would suggest waiting until this uploaded before continuing as it involves the aftermath of the latest quest.

0.2.27 Patch Notes:

• You can now interact with Azyrran and the Hornet Queen after clearing the Hornet Hive Dungeon. ( )
  • Sucking on the queen’s huge honey-laden bosoms can result in you becoming a bimbo! There are both temporary and permanent options.
  • New Busts: Senja Evergreen, Pregnant Evergreen (not yet enabled)
No it dosent, it just adds interaction with the queen, The priest that you bring still is unimplemented.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
any way to get Atugia as a companion , cant seem to find a follow up after ya tell her ull ask her mistress? baroness? for permission

Dec 26, 2017
any way to get Atugia as a companion , cant seem to find a follow up after ya tell her ull ask her mistress? baroness? for permission
It's been a while since I recruited her so my memory may be fuzzy. But, from what I can remember is after you meet and talk to her a few times and see her naked there will be a scene at night where her body appears in front of you without her head, her body will want sex so have sex with her and her boss will find out and fire Atugia and that will be when you can recruit her.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
It's been a while since I recruited her so my memory may be fuzzy. But, from what I can remember is after you meet and talk to her a few times and see her naked there will be a scene at night where her body appears in front of you without her head, her body will want sex so have sex with her and her boss will find out and fire Atugia and that will be when you can recruit her.
okay thanks a lots.will do that now

ZTR

May 28, 2017
So how long will it take for some gent to upload 0.2.27 for android?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes