Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The latest update for CoC 2 is 0.2.32 which is Public, you could just download it from Fens site -
Or you can grab it here...
CoC 2 v0.2.32
Win: - -
Android: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah thanks a lot.
But I thought latest patches are always on patron?
And also didnt patron patch had some extra features???

AlabasterChimes

Apr 13, 2019
Patreon wanted content removed from CoC2 and TiTs cause Patreon are now the PC Police. As such they are no longer on Patreon because "Lol no."

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Does anyone have any links or information on what the various tags mean? I'm trying to delve into the save editor to add and change some of my body parts, but want to know what tags I should/shouldn't add to them before I go too deep.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just a reference to how Cait warns you, if you flirt with her, that in her religion priestesses are basicaly holy whores. She then asks you wether you are okay with that.
A lot of people just skip dialogues and are in for a surprise when they get to know she sleeps with just about anyone.
That and she fucks every man in the village. Even more if you are gay. Homosexual men hate her the most because on the route every man they fuck with in Hawkethorne will talk about Cait during sex so there "gay" partner get "cucked" by a female sex priest.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The latest update for CoC 2 is 0.2.32 which is Public, you could just download it from Fens site -
Or you can grab it here...
CoC 2 v0.2.32
Win: - -
Android: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot. Seems the paid version is no more.
Correct? It's all public build now?
I keep compare it to tales of androgyny which the patron version is about 2 months ahead of public and has extra "cheat" feature.

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks a lot. Seems the paid version is no more.
Correct? It's all public build now?
I keep compare it to tales of androgyny which the patron version is about 2 months ahead of public and has extra "cheat" feature.
Nope, a new patch just dropped today for backers only.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
When was the last time a new transformation was added? I'm starting to think that that's all we're getting...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When was the last time a new transformation was added? I'm starting to think that that's all we're getting...
Well, you can already become a pega-uni-slime king-futa-saurus with devil wings.
But, it feels like a year to me since there was actual content and quests added.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Nah most of the people that support fenoxo do it mainly for TiTs which i still enjoy so its not so bad
I mean is there really a point in supporting CoC2 when it is largley inferior to TiTs? Unless you really like fantasy compared to scifi and love the chracters in CoC2 there really isnt much to offer that would make me support a project that offers little things that are new, you already got pretty much every fantasy race in TiTs and CoC2 still dosnt give you anything worth the money.

Reactions: Megumin.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I mean is there really a point in supporting CoC2 when it is largley inferior to TiTs? Unless you really like fantasy compared to scifi and love the chracters in CoC2 there really isnt much to offer that would make me support a project that offers little things that are new, you already got pretty much every fantasy race in TiTs and CoC2 still dosnt give you anything worth the money.
It has an unique fighting and lvling system and it features better graphics in my opinion then TitS. It support finally team fighting too.
I could understand why in CoC you fight all the time alone but I do not get, why in TitS, when you mercenaries and Assassins as crew members, why you can not take them with you for fighting? Though I agree with that it is kind of sad, that in CoC II you can not get maximum everything. I kinda of understand the way TitS make it much harder to CoC though I find it a bit to hard.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
It was a transformation in the first game, even if it was a little unimpressive in terms of special abilities, but I'd be down for it making a return.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's be neat to make kitsune an actual transformation in a future version. It's be cool little addition to gain a bonus from exploiting your foes.
Savin and his crew said that the kitsune transformation will be locked behind a quest if I recall correctly. I personally think it kills the whole point of CoC.
394713_Screenshot_20190825-013555_Chrome.jpg

On another subject. It says that there are 22 racial transformation items. But then we have people claiming that you can become a half pegasus-slime, etc. The wiki says nothing about that. Even the patch notes has nothing about that. The save editor has shark, bee, goo, etc. But I'm starting to think that it's just a port of TiTs save editor because it says I have a *Xeno* vagina when I want to make a bee girl with a bee vagina. I didn't know aliens were a thing in Corruption of champion 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlsoLime and Potko

caju

Oct 5, 2017
On another subject. It says that there are 22 racial transformation items. But then we have people claiming that you can become a half pegasus-slime, etc. The wiki says nothing about that. Even the patch notes has nothing about that. The save editor has shark, bee, goo, etc. But I'm starting to think that it's just a port of TiTs save editor because it says I have a *Xeno* vagina when I want to make a bee girl with a bee vagina. I didn't know aliens were a thing in Corruption of champion 2.
LMAO
My comment about becoming a pega-uni-slime king-futa-saurus with devil wings was a joke.
You say there are 22 racial transformation items. Seems like more than plenty to me.
But, dont give up on your dream of becoming a pega-uni-slime king-futa-saurus with devil wings for yourself.

Reactions: Lewd_chan

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
LMAO
My comment about becoming a pega-uni-slime king-futa-saurus with devil wings was a joke.
You say there are 22 racial transformation items. Seems like more than plenty to me.
But, dont give up on your dream of becoming a pega-uni-slime king-futa-saurus with devil wings for yourself.
Don't worry, I knew the king and dinosaur part was a joke. But the part about slime and pegasus part could've been true since there are goo enemies and horse transformation already. Also my bad, there are 23 transformations items, I forgot Lycanthorn which isn't in the list.

23 transformations items may sounds like alot. But you have to consider that 5 of them are just different species of dogs and wolf, 4 of them are just cows and bulls. Hell, I'm surprised we didn't get any insects yet with the hornet and wasp dungeon being added. The last time we got a transformation was in October :confused:

Reactions: gaikotsu3
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes