Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
No thats not true also same thing for TITS the majority are not futa, infact in CoC2 there's way less futa compared to the male/female ratio in chracters and enemies.
Still, I wish there was option where you can turn off futas at all, be it futa characters turned pure females, or removing such characters at all.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Still, I wish there was option where you can turn off futas at all, be it futa characters turned pure females, or removing such characters at all.
You can simply not have sex with those characters or make your character OP so you wont lose any fight against a futa character.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
0.2.35 Patch Notes:

• After the Cait/Ryn/Evelyn foursome, you can now sometimes find Cait chugging Ev’s cock. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
  • New talk scenes added for Cait, Etheryn, and Lady Evergreen. Also a new talk is available with the Harem Cats while you’re searching for Liaden during the Hornet Hive quest. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
  • New TF: Spiderfolk. (By BubbleLord, coded by Coolmn)
  • You can now encounter Vari the Leothran in the Frostwood, and get taken back to her village for some fun. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
  • You can encounter a mysterious new drider in the Foothills. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
  • A new Sugo scene where he fucks your puss. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
  • New Busts: Vari, Tanuki Witch

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
After so many months... They finally added a new transformation and It's FREAKING SPIDERFOLKS of all things! OMG!

I should be happy, but I think I'm just in shock by how long it took.

Reactions: gaikotsu3

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The last time i played that game you couldn't really leave the village, is it worth it to play as it is now or should i wait a bit more ?

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
The last time i played that game you couldn't really leave the village, is it worth it to play as it is now or should i wait a bit more ?
I'd say it's come a long way since then, but it does have a long way to go. There's enough there to enjoy for a while, imo.
Speaking of enjoying for a while, what hero is going to deliver this new update? :HideThePain:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'd say it's come a long way since then, but it does have a long way to go. There's enough there to enjoy for a while, imo.
Speaking of enjoying for a while, what hero is going to deliver this new update? :HideThePain:
Thanks for the input, i'll give it a shot once the newest update is available, or if it's available.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Concerning the new spiderfolk TF, it's "...just carapace limbs, black eyes, and white or black hair."

The Observer: "You will never be able to shift away from a humanoid body shape."
BubbleLord: "If you guys are meaning abdomens, no; I did try to get them in but they were too problematic to our parsers."

So they are sticking to that after all. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Megumin.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Concerning the new spiderfolk TF, it's "...just carapace limbs, black eyes, and white or black hair."

The Observer: "You will never be able to shift away from a humanoid body shape."
BubbleLord: "If you guys are meaning abdomens, no; I did try to get them in but they were too problematic to our parsers."

So they are sticking to that after all. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait a god damn minute?!?! There's not even a abdomen sticking out above the ass? What the fuck?!

Everyone has a tail bodypart except spiders?!?! So does that means that all the insects transformation will have nothing?

What kind of bullshit is that?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: gaikotsu3

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah...lurking the Fenoxo CoC2 forums for a bit reveals the continually shrinking scope of the game. I don't know what they're thinking. At this point I might be more excited to hear about updated mods for CoC than I am new releases of CoC2, knowing that they're not planning much for this game.
It's definitely going to be more story-driven, and less free exploration/customization.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes