gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Why is everyone so riled up about the spiderfolk tf
Because it really highlights their poor choices, and limitations they've put on the game. This is what we have to look forward to.

It doesn't help that it's Corruption of Champions II; it's very hard to not compare it to the first game and find it lacking in all areas that defined the first.

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Quick question. How do I knock up rags? Also is there gonna be an update to where Brent female version gets pregnant as well? Would seriously love that

Reactions: namelessone22

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Kinda disappointed with this public release. Not really much new (other than the Rags content and the Spiderfolk (kinda) TF.

Oh well. Better than nothing I guess.

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
Ver. 0.2.39 is out.

Win and APK files can be found
Key: HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

0.2.39 Patch Notes:
  • After completing Lady Evergreen’s quest into the kitsune den, you can now peacefully interact with her asset-thieving daughter, Meira, including several new sex scenes. (By TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)

• The Spiderfolk TF now grants a spider abdomen, along with some other minor text tweaks. (By BubbleLord)

• Viv has a new Services option and new items to sell. (By Balak, coded by Leykoss)

• Quin has had his Companion content beefed up with more sex, camp interactions, and CloisterQuest interactions, plus some new talks. (By BubbleLord)

Enjoy fellas.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I'm not going to pretend I'm satisfied, but I am super happy to get any improvement at all.
Now if only Savin didn't ban all mods and intentionally make the game as unmoddable as he could, then we might be on to something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes