Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Quick question, how to make the lupine sister of garret call you daddy? Literally masculine as can be and it ain't happenin

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
How can I know if my affection with her is at 50 or femininity at 25 or lower? I just made a lupine bodybuilder type. Do I just drink those blue eggs?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How can I know if my affection with her is at 50 or femininity at 25 or lower? I just made a lupine bodybuilder type. Do I just drink those blue eggs?
if you wish to reduce femeninity use a Blue Egg alchemically treated with Soft Mud, if you wish to raise affection with Gwyn then reach at the very least the first update on the nursery, then you can sex her, getting her pregnant/giving headpats/upgrading the nursery will raise her affection.

Reactions: Rayrayxx

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
Personally I enjoy reading these things and would make comparisons to such quantity content similar to Urta, but I feel we should just change topics while we're ahead before we say things we might regret and ruin this thread for everybody.

I may not be a moderator - without pointing any fingers- but please be courteous and mindful. I am just grateful we get to enjoy this game and the effort put into this, don't bring flames just for the sake of it. Or worse just to be spiteful.

Please be considerate everyone :(

Thank you.
^What this guy said.

Anyways, new Brienne preggers content. Again, I'm more than happy to share with you guys, but if you're financially able, please support the creator(s) on .

0.2.42 Patch Notes:

• You can now impregnate your beloved bovine beauty, Brienne! Thanks to her cursed transformation, she has a slightly-faster pregnancy speed than a normal minotaur, too. Comes with plenty of special scenes that you can’t get just by spamming rest at the inn. (Written by Wsan)
  • Brint has a new rough dom (Brint on bottom) scenes after getting him some special gear… (Written by Wsan, coded by Squishy)
  • There’s a randy new elf-boi in the Old Forest, ripe for fuckin’! (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leykoss aka Leek aka Best Veggie)
  • New TF: Leothran! Meooooow~ (By Wsan)
  • New Busts: Pregnant Brienne (By Moira)
Both SWF and APK can be found
Key: #HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Ohh okay thanks mate! And finally the update thank you really. Atm sucks to say i ain't stable enough to give money even though i really fucking want to

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
First we got Rags, then we got to free Kiyoko and now Brienne? God damn, I can't wait for the winter city expansion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyadranoc

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
First we got Rags, then we got to free Kiyoko and now Brienne? God damn, I can't wait for the winter city expansion.
Mirroring this, but only because .39 was the last update remotely interesting to me and I've been hanging out for the real elves for ages now. Not these weird beast-elf mutation things. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Mirroring this, but only because .39 was the last update remotely interesting to me and I've been hanging out for the real elves for ages now. Not these weird beast-elf mutation things. Hope it doesn't disappoint.
i know right? wanna see the Frozen Elves myself as well, hope they give you some more transformation options i mean...not for nothing but i don't dig the idea of every Wyld Elf looking androgynous/girly, i understand that's some people fetish, but being a trap is certainly not my cup of tea and having an entire race like that as background is abit of a pain when i play full on arcane with an Elven Mage (Not to mention it doesn't even seems to apply: Elaril (part of the Wyld Elf Band) is the ONLY Wyld Elf male we've seen so far and he looks perfectly manly and normal so...the fuck?) also if you wanted to play as a trap you could do that already with transformative items instead of forcing a player to use transformative items to get the appearance they want since the "standard" is different on that one race from the others, but i'm digressing.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
i know right? wanna see the Frozen Elves myself as well, hope they give you some more transformation options i mean...not for nothing but i don't dig the idea of every Wyld Elf looking androgynous/girly, i understand that's some people fetish, but being a trap is certainly not my cup of tea and having an entire race like that as background is abit of a pain when i play full on arcane with an Elven Mage (Not to mention it doesn't even seems to apply: Elaril (part of the Wyld Elf Band) is the ONLY Wyld Elf male we've seen so far and he looks perfectly manly and normal so...the fuck?) also if you wanted to play as a trap you could do that already with transformative items instead of forcing a player to use transformative items to get the appearance they want since the "standard" is different on that one race from the others, but i'm digressing.
I wanna try making a dark elf like in the Kuroinu. OH WAIT NVM! I have to pick between sheep horns, hairy arms, animal ears or an horse anus....

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Kind of funny how in the Preg Brienne content has her panicking over whether she would make a good mother when in my game she has already been a mother for about 100 days when my PC gave birth to Brint's kids. In my playthrough I try to beat Kasyrra at her own game by having a massive army of children.

Reactions: NODOGAN

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely looking forward to more Ryn content and Winter City.

Playing a slender male Wyld Elf and noticed under gender it says "Trap". But when I put on that Witch's Costume and gain breasts, I am then given the "Shemale" gender. So basically the difference between Trap and Shemale is breasts?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes