Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
If only it was easier to mod like how CoC was to an extent. I'd be balls deep in fox daughter pussy while slutfox wife watches and comments on her technique. Patreon really does ruin everything.
Are there any mods? Is it the coding itself or that none of the source code has been released?
I do know of one CoC 1 mod maintained on 4chan but thats it. Anyone know of any other CoC 1 mods?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't think Savin and co have left any means of making mods within the game. That goes back to one of the mods for the original COC which I believe really went overboard.

Reactions: Karkrash91

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
^What this guy said.

Anyways, new Brienne preggers content. Again, I'm more than happy to share with you guys, but if you're financially able, please support the creator(s) on .

0.2.42 Patch Notes:

• You can now impregnate your beloved bovine beauty, Brienne! Thanks to her cursed transformation, she has a slightly-faster pregnancy speed than a normal minotaur, too. Comes with plenty of special scenes that you can’t get just by spamming rest at the inn. (Written by Wsan)
  • Brint has a new rough dom (Brint on bottom) scenes after getting him some special gear… (Written by Wsan, coded by Squishy)
  • There’s a randy new elf-boi in the Old Forest, ripe for fuckin’! (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leykoss aka Leek aka Best Veggie)
  • New TF: Leothran! Meooooow~ (By Wsan)
  • New Busts: Pregnant Brienne (By Moira)
Both SWF and APK can be found here
Key: #HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w
Hey do you have the new version? Would really appreciate it

Reactions: flatsoup

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
What's the other scene? And is it she will never do anal with PC, or it hasn't been written yet? If never, that seems surprising, since Savin loves his butt lovins
I misspoke. There are three now I guess. The two new egg scenes, and the cuck scene with the mercs in foothills. Cait supposedly wants to keep her anal virginity for something special or some bullshit she tells the PC in one of the first few talk scenes. She reiterates it later in I think the buttjob or some such sex scene with her and the PC.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
I misspoke. There are three now I guess. The two new egg scenes, and the cuck scene with the mercs in foothills. Cait supposedly wants to keep her anal virginity for something special or some bullshit she tells the PC in one of the first few talk scenes. She reiterates it later in I think the buttjob or some such sex scene with her and the PC.
I didn't know about any scenes, so thanks. Anything not a sex scene I wholly ignore and click through, which sometimes causes me to play stupidly. So I wouldn't have known about that idiocy of hers. Getting buttblasted by some forceful merc should theoretically cure her of that notion, what with sex and rape being treated lightheartedly in the game

But unlikely, I guess

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
what do you mean no cap? did they do something to levels/stats? sorry i'm not up to speed on the new update features
No cap meaning like no lie lol aka being serious or when people be saying for real I guess you can translate it like that lmao

Reactions: NODOGAN

Giselle7602

Mar 19, 2019
I already open whole map And beat azyrran but No Give Purify hive's nectar Relevant task Can only attack and sex
I'm pretty sure the quest is incomplete at the moment and you had to have talked and not attacked azzy besides sparring through her talk menu

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
New patch, sorry for the delay.

0.2.43 Patch Notes:

• Berwyn can now knock the PC up! Need to be his sub first to get his breeding instincts going. Enjoy your pups! (By HugsAlright)
  • If you lose to the Drider Queen or Hornet Bimbos, there’s a chance Cait can get herself egged up. Oh no! (By & Myself)
  • A pair of new half-leothran babes can be found in Vari’s village, always up for some fun. (By , coded by Leykoss)
  • There’s a new shop UI for buying reagents.
  • The Drider has gotten a nerf to her combat performance.
SWF + APK Found
Key:#HEXHW7mhztOXlx4Np-Iu8w

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes