Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
We have to remember that CoC 2 is relatively new, the amount of content CoC got by the end, taking into consideration mods and things like that, was fucking huge, it took me weeks to play through CoC on my first PC, then came the mods and all that, by the end, it was a good 5 or 6 months of reading everything.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but mods support is never going to happen to CoC 2 according to the devs.

Reactions: OofSs

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
yeah very different cause monsters clearly taking it against her will
Yet the PC can't for her... In CoC PC was able to corrupt, rape. Now PC is reduced to being a cuck, at least in some cases. Cait is a whore anyway, with the added benefit to the PC and the rest of the party not being required to pay. It's still limiting player's agency which Is something I'm not a fan of.

I hate futa content in both games. I don't say others can't enjoy it. But I would love the option to turn that shit off. This is text based game, it shouldn't be that hard to implement and change characters that are futas to normal females.

I guess it is, in comparison to the original COC. It seems, Savin tends to cater to his own fetishes mostly.
Strange business model if you ask me. But if people still pay for it, then I guess it's efficient in the end.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Kinda fallacious to compare a completed game to one that is relatively new anyway. CoC2 is going to outnumber 1 in futas eventually at the rate we're going.
I don't think that's possible since about 70%+ of CoC1 was dick focused. TiTs is around there too. CoC2 also doesn't force you to give everything a giant horse dick to access 5 more scenes over the 1 you can get if they only have a pussy like those two games do more often than not.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Its said in the dev forum that the PC will be able to fuck her ass once you complete her companion quest and it'll be in the regular sex menu from there on. Its like a reward for that, but her anal virginity can be taken by many hostiles if you lose to them so don't lose in combat unless you like sloppy seconds.
Her hole character is sloppy seconds.

Genflare

May 31, 2017
Might be a somewhat unpopular opinion here but I actually like the addition of Cait as a...whore.
Most of us are sleeping around with every breathing thing anyways and she tickles that Voyeurism fetish rarely seen in many games.
You're only really cucked if you want to waifu her.

Part of me wishes Helia (from CoC 1) had options to go this route. (Or if there's a mod for it, please point me there).

Reactions: NODOGAN and Cerneu

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I've grown to dislike Cait more and more as time goes on. I'll just stick to Kiyoko, thanks. She's a treat. Extra love making options when married and if you have her in your party and run into one of the kitsune envoys your options change, so that's a fun bonus. She also has a seasonal event, but I don't know how to trigger it.
Also also: new public build. Doesn't really add much of interest imo

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
What a disappointment, what I liked abot OG CoC was that you were stranded in an unfamiliar world with everything wanting your dick or pussy, you were alone and you didn't even start out in a town. Now you do, you even get a companion right off the bat and get to form a team, which completely kills the feel of being alone in a corrupted place.
The team-based combat doesn't do the game much good either, when I thought of how to improve CoC's combat one of the first things would be to replace tease/seduction with more battle-fucky feature. 3vs3 or so combat isn't what I had in mind.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
i really cant understand why you guys fight some much over futa content or something like that, on most games of same style whether a NPC has a dick or a pussy or anything else is never in my mind, but wether i like the NPC or not, Syri is a prime example of that, she`s a fun NPC to play around with, her history and quests are really nice so what happens is that i don`t really mind the fact that she has a D (not hers originally, which is funny for me really ...) what actually makes cringe is an NPC having huge sexual proportions while having a normal or small body size, hence why i`m not really into Berwyn.

At the end, what really matters to me is mostly if i have fun with the NPC, be it sexually or other wise, instead if said NPC has a vag, a D, big breasts or is a fucking 20 feet dragon ... Also, having no choice at all on how my PC will interact with the NPCs, Evelyn seems like she could be fun if not for the fact that the only way i can interact with her is by being her submissive bitch, i mean, it`s MY PC, why the fuck should the devs choose how i want to interact with something or someone?? Sure, Evelyn is a queen NPC, she`s dominant and all that, but does that mean i can`t interact her if i`m not submissive to her?? (and i don`t mean in a pure sexual way) That`s just bullshit to me ....

Reactions: VinnyB

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I played this just to see how much Savin fucked this up and boy I should of stuck with my initial impression to not even bother. The entire games seems catered solely to Savin's fetishes so if you don't like what he likes too bad. Your PC character has very little choice in how you get to interact with characters, choices they make, or fuck all really. As much as people bitch about TITs or COC you got to choose how your character acted and what they would do. You could tell people to fuck off all the time in those games or be a bitch your choice; now you are just a bitch even worse Savin's bitch.

Don't be Savin's bitch, you are better than that

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
What a disappointment, what I liked abot OG CoC was that you were stranded in an unfamiliar world with everything wanting your dick or pussy, you were alone and you didn't even start out in a town. Now you do, you even get a companion right off the bat and get to form a team, which completely kills the feel of being alone in a corrupted place.
The team-based combat doesn't do the game much good either, when I thought of how to improve CoC's combat one of the first things would be to replace tease/seduction with more battle-fucky feature. 3vs3 or so combat isn't what I had in mind.
have to agree on this tho, COC 2 look more than a TITS rip off in a medieval environment than the following of COC 1
game is still worth playing

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, Im sorry I'm asked here because I bet early someone already did ask and given answer around in these 68 page, May I know What currently Maximum Level and stat?

Tdragon1150

Dec 12, 2019
I'm pretty sure the maximum level is 5, don't know about stats since I haven't played in a while. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Hi, Im sorry I'm asked here because I bet early someone already did ask and given answer around in these 68 page, May I know What currently Maximum Level and stat?
i don't know the max status, it's pretty hard to focus on only one unless your playing a very specific way, like being a main summoner or something, since i like playing magic warriors/rogues i can`t focus on only one characteristic, but yeah, max lvl is 5

Moving to something else, can anyone tell me the specific triggers for Brienne`s preggers scenes? I know you need to be out and about with her, i have spent weeks outside on the wild with her (i`m playing slow pregnancy mode, since my day 500ish PC has close to a thousand kids ...) and i only got one scene.

Jan 10, 2019
i don't know the max status, it's pretty hard to focus on only one unless your playing a very specific way, like being a main summoner or something, since i like playing magic warriors/rogues i can`t focus on only one characteristic, but yeah, max lvl is 5

Moving to something else, can anyone tell me the specific triggers for Brienne`s preggers scenes? I know you need to be out and about with her, i have spent weeks outside on the wild with her (i`m playing slow pregnancy mode, since my day 500ish PC has close to a thousand kids ...) and i only got one scene.
i suspect this is just cause of slow preg mode, i always have preg at highest possible speed but i got it pretty quickly after breeding her i think just one time. once shes preg it should be like the next morning or so when she starts acting sick when you wake up at the bar she tries to drink but cant and thats when its confirmed. may be slower for you based on speed or it may not happen in 1 try based on your virility? this is just my personal experience tho

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Don't be Savin's bitch, you are better than that
Okay I won't be, Savin's, bitch. Instead, I'll just be, The Observer's Bitch. By that, I mean; I'll just be jerking off to his stronk paragraphs of justice and raugh when people complain about not being able bang their daughter while permanently making my character a kitsune. If you're not reading a short story while beating it, you're weak.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
need infinite storage
Welp, up until this day there is still no infinite storage, not in-game and not even by mesing about with the Flags in the Editor. Buuut there is a workaround (some work to do thou):
1. Open the save file that you want to modify in notepad (I like notepad++, personal preference)
2. Search for <<"storage">> (yes, with the quotes, not with the arrows)
3. Find the string of items; each item is contained within "{}", items are separated by "," and the whole storage is contained within "[]"
4. Basically copy the whole storage string (within the "[]") and paste in another file
5. Save the file with the empty storage
6. Refill it with the rest of the wished items
7. Again edit the save file; you should have a new storage string with the new items
8. Add, within the "[]", the storage string that you copied in another file previously (careful to put the "," between the two strings, and copy only what's within the "[]")
9. Save
10. Now you got all of your items, even with the much-limited storage

Keep in mind, you'd still be over the storage limit, so in-game you cannot return items to the storage once you took them from it. Still better for basically having a list of all the items in-game for easy taking!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes