NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I find it kinda unfair how everyone's getting love, but you, the character that moves the plot, get nothing. Except you can help some characters to find love, but that's not for you.
Not to sound like a hater or anything, far from it there are many scenes from COCII that i've enjoyed throughoutfully when i first ecountered them, but admitingly i miss the more Player-Centered approarch from the original COC, specially the whole neutrality on each quest and interaction, just because you were fighting demons in Mareth didn't meant you had to be a saint or anything.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Good points,but I think just the fact of,let's say,removing/adding a dick,so long as it's consistent in terms of story and character,it could work. Not for all characters per se,but enough to allow more player customization,something along the lines of Lilith's Throne but less similarities between NPCs. If someone else can do it,why not them?
My guess would be that the code is still a mess.
I'm not a coder, far from it, but everytime i see a thread about the code for coc, coc2 and tits, it's always getting shat on for being an ungodly mess (but not as bad as yandere sim's code), so my guess is that the code for the game isn't good enough to have that much customization of NPCs in it.
And again, too much work for the devs.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
I don't usually weigh in on things like this, but I just gotta say this whole Kinu thing is hilarious on all sides. It's funny how mad people can get over not getting to have sex with someone and it's hilarious how butthurt the writers could be to create a character and situation to taunt them in a way that's entirely unnecessary. In all honesty I don't understand why the daughter couldn't just stay a child when they came out. Them being aged up really doesn't do shit for the plot and feels pointless if you don't have this context of the drama with the original game. I didn't even realize there was drama in the original till this came up since I just thought of Helspawn as a cute side character that didn't get a proper resolution like every other companion in that game.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't usually weigh in on things like this, but I just gotta say this whole Kinu thing is hilarious on all sides. It's funny how mad people can get over not getting to have sex with someone and it's hilarious how butthurt the writers could be to create a character and situation to taunt them in a way that's entirely unnecessary. In all honesty I don't understand why the daughter couldn't just stay a child when they came out. Them being aged up really doesn't do shit for the plot and feels pointless if you don't have this context of the drama with the original game. I didn't even realize there was drama in the original till this came up since I just thought of Helspawn as a cute side character that didn't get a proper resolution like every other companion in that game.
I don't really care about Kinu, but ppl aren't really pissed about not being able to fuck her, it's more the writing surrounding her and the entire kitsuneland.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
In all honesty I don't understand why the daughter couldn't just stay a child when they came out.
This. If we weren't going to fuck her either way, then I would have preferred her staying a kid. She was a lot of fun and so cute. Her aged up version is so boring in comparison and obsessed with the Hakano, I've lost all motivation to visit her now.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Yeah this lol, i actually really enjoyed the wholesome raising my daughter bits in the dream, if im mad about anything im mad i missed more of that to randomly having her aged up tbh :/

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
You edit the level not mod (modifier), so you want to edit the value for Strength Level & Agility Level
Sorry for the late question but when I change the values, in game i cannot level up anymore since the REM (number of points you can allocate to each attribute) drops below 0 and you cannot continue.

The cheater massage does not bother me. But the game breaks with wrong move, and 99% of moves in save editor are wrong!

Beside changing cock length and electrom coins I could not change anything and really wanted to buff myself for combats. Any pointers? Should i wait to reach max level then try changing values (want the buff from early level 1)?

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
I don't really care about Kinu, but ppl aren't really pissed about not being able to fuck her, it's more the writing surrounding her and the entire kitsuneland.
Oh yeah I've been lurking long enough to realize that and completely agree. The kitsune stuff as a whole I found relatively dry and unengaging. Kiyoko is nice but far from my favorite companion. I'm just hoping future content for the other companions is more engaging and comes with a bit more agency for the player. The den was like reading a wiki page on kitsune lore.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry for the late question but when I change the values, in game i cannot level up anymore since the REM (number of points you can allocate to each attribute) drops below 0 and you cannot continue.

The cheater massage does not bother me. But the game breaks with wrong move, and 99% of moves in save editor are wrong!

Beside changing cock length and electrom coins I could not change anything and really wanted to buff myself for combats. Any pointers? Should i wait to reach max level then try changing values (want the buff from early level 1)?
only thing you can do with points so you can level is set them to minimum, return to game, level up and then change them to whatever you like. that you must do for each level up or simply max out your lvl and only then change your stats.
Its annoying to save edit points into minimum before each level up, but it's only thing that I came up with.
personally I think that stat system of coc2 is too rigid. it's so restricting it's not even funny. in coc1 was being able to be mage that wear fucking plate armor and wield a great sword or war hammer and be both strong as fuck and smart like einstein. it's not mmoprg there is no need for such silly balancing

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
only thing you can do with points so you can level is set them to minimum, return to game, level up and then change them to whatever you like. that you must do for each level up or simply max out your lvl and only then change your stats.
Its annoying to save edit points into minimum before each level up, but it's only thing that I came up with.
personally I think that stat system of coc2 is too rigid. it's so restricting it's not even funny. in coc1 was being able to be mage that wear fucking plate armor and wield a great sword or war hammer and be both strong as fuck and smart like einstein. it's not mmoprg there is no need for such silly balancing
Agreed, specially when you tie up the stat bonus to species so you gotta pick a race just for stat bonus then play Save & Reload over 20 times to get the transformation items to do their goddam job and change you into the race you wanted to play from the very beggining because even just cosmetic editing will be perceived as "CHEATING!" and the annoying pop-up message will show up.
(It doesn't even makes sense to force your character to be just like everyone else when every NPC claims you're special to begin with, couldn't that mana explosion or whatever when you met Kasyrra have fundamentally changed you so you could max all stats like in COC1? there, you get an insta-fix in story as to why you can get stronger than most, problem solved).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes