Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Wew, asides from this dumb "mayternity" gimmick they haven't really come out with much especially new since early april and the updates with the new half-cats in the cat village. I really expected that elf city by now, or finishing the orc content. Kinda feel bad for those that pay for this lel.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
0.2.47 Patch Notes:

• You can now become a Kitsune, with a little help from the Trickster God. Available after completing Nakano’s metal mission. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
  • If you’re an elf with a fertile puss, Hashat can now knock you up in a special encounter. ( , coded by Leykoss)
  • If you have big, milky titties you can now give the manticore girl a big milky titfuck! (Written by Strawberry Tea, coded by Leykoss)
before that whole mess with bringing kyoko out of orb, i was very eager for a kitsune TF. Now, not so much, but still, it worth trying to become one. Maybe with that TF they soon let us have normal relationships and interaction with the den, if only slighty

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wew, asides from this dumb "mayternity" gimmick they haven't really come out with much especially new since early april and the updates with the new half-cats in the cat village. I really expected that elf city by now, or finishing the orc content. Kinda feel bad for those that pay for this lel.
half the series is breeding now for some reason

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I think that increase in results from sex is a nice change. What's the point of the virility, fertility stats if that stat only effects a smallest portion of NPCs? Also a part of life on the setting is supposedly having children on the frontier to populate the land.

Reactions: Megumin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
anyone that gets the Kitsune TF done please let us know if there's dialogue change in the Kitsune Den after you become "one of them"

Reactions: Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
v0.2.47

Win: - -
Android: - -

Patch Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe with that TF they soon let us have normal relationships and interaction with the den, if only slighty
anyone that gets the Kitsune TF done please let us know if there's dialogue change in the Kitsune Den after you become "one of them"
Of course there is dialogue change. Plenty of it, in fact. Becoming a kitsune is a big deal, after all.

See for yourself from the reactions on Fenoxo forums:

"Oh I am, I've spoken with Kinu, Miko and Mai, Kohaku, Nakano and Komari so far. It's fascinating how their mannerisms change. Komari in particular almost seems... on edge, in the Champion's presence after the change, but also more candid about things she couldn't speak of before. Nakano acts suitably respectful, but there's still just a slight edge of... I wouldn't say hostility persay but, certainly a resentment he can't own up to."

"It's pretty interesting that though the frostwood floofs used to turn hostile and attempt force themselves on the Champ if they didn't volunteer to be their benefactor... they now hesitate to take the offer when freely given. Although... this is to be expected, given that Keros' divine champion would naturally stand numerous social rungs above their station."

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why the fuck does it weight so much? it doesn't even have a quarter of the content that TiTs has.
The game shouldn't really be that large, it should be ~135MB zipped but it seems for some reason they have bundled the win version with multiple copies of the game inside packed and unpacked, not sure why they would do that.

I wasn't exactly paying much attention when I uploaded the game... I will re-uploaded it now.

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
The game shouldn't really be that large, it should be ~135MB zipped but it seems for some reason they have bundled the win version with multiple copies of the game inside packed and unpacked, not sure why they would do that.

I wasn't exactly paying much attention when I uploaded the game... I will re-uploaded it now.
MEGA
It seems you might've accidentally uploaded the 2.46 update in this one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It seems you might've accidentally uploaded the 2.46 update in this one.
Yeah I've just noticed that...
It seems that the dev team packed 2.46 inside 2.47 which is why it was so large compared the how it should have been, when I extracted the other build I must have uploaded the wrong version, I'll fix it now.

Edit: Fixed
v0.2.47

Win: - -
Android: - -

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When I click on the win links it still says v0.2.46
I messed up and uploaded the wrong version
is this supposed to be 947 mb lmao
No the dev team packed 0.2.46 inside the update 0.2.47 (see quote below)
Yeah I've just noticed that...
It seems that the dev team packed 2.46 inside 2.47 which is why it was so large compared the how it should have been, when I extracted the other build I must have uploaded the wrong version, I'll fix it now.
Edit: Fixed
v0.2.47
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes