Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Hey does anyone know the requirements to get Garret to accept propositions for sex?
CoC2 wiki page is up to date on all his stuff but far as I know, you can only be herm or female to have sex with him (wiki says you can't be physically male). And then if you wanna be his bitch you need to be a lupine, identify as female, and have over 50 femininity.

Mar 19, 2019
CoC2 wiki page is up to date on all his stuff but far as I know, you can only be herm or female to have sex with him (wiki says you can't be physically male). And then if you wanna be his bitch you need to be a lupine, identify as female, and have over 50 femininity.
Ironically enough I tried that and made my character a lupine...but I think if they don't have a certain femininity no matter what it's a no go.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I wonder what route kasyrra is going to be in the future. She's manipulative ambitious and pretty damn evil.

Buuuut that one failure ending with the rat professor thing is pretty out of character as she's apparently "in love" with the protagonist. I'm assuming I read that wrong as I skimmed through the whole thing, but it was like a 180 for the character and very jarring.

Are failure endings even canon? Can we consider what happens in them as part of the characters?

Mar 19, 2019
I wonder what route kasyrra is going to be in the future. She's manipulative ambitious and pretty damn evil.

Buuuut that one failure ending with the rat professor thing is pretty out of character as she's apparently "in love" with the protagonist. I'm assuming I read that wrong as I skimmed through the whole thing, but it was like a 180 for the character and very jarring.

Are failure endings even canon? Can we consider what happens in them as part of the characters?
Bad Ends are by their own definition meant to be non-canon for the true story but if you're writing your own story about all of your characters actions then that's your canon. Otherwise it's not meant to be.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry for the late question but when I change the values, in game i cannot level up anymore since the REM (number of points you can allocate to each attribute) drops below 0 and you cannot continue.

The cheater massage does not bother me. But the game breaks with wrong move, and 99% of moves in save editor are wrong!

Beside changing cock length and electrom coins I could not change anything and really wanted to buff myself for combats. Any pointers? Should i wait to reach max level then try changing values (want the buff from early level 1)?
when your editing your save files to get extra points, it's better to change the starting attribute bonuses, these don`t count to the total amount you get from leveling, only to the max attribute counter, so you can change them and distribute the points you get from leveling with no problem, other than the attribute cap per lvl that is.

Now moving to something else, i can understand why people get pissed at kinu content, i mean, i never wanted to bang her or anything like that, hell, i never wanted to bang helspawn, i only wanted more content for her since she`s my FUCKING daughter, but then the observer had to go and get butt hurt because people wanted to bang his character, seriously bro, go fuck your self, you wanna stick something up peoples asses because they like incest and shit like that, do it after they actually try to bang kinu, i hate how things just roll without you having any opinion or way to interfere on that matter, sure, kinu wants to get married and have little foxes with nakano, it`s her choice, but if he`s gonna marry my daughter he sure as hell better stop treating me like i`m an eyesore, on this whole discussion about liking or not liking incest and shit like that, my only complaint is that i have no way to change or even interact with what`s happening, hell, if you go talk to kinu as soon as possible, she`s already screaming her lungs out at you for even bringing nakano up, seriously girl, you have been out of the orb for a single fucking day, the observer could give us some way to interact with the whole situation instead of a bunch of flashbacks that I DON`T FUCKING READ .....

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Bad Ends are by their own definition meant to be non-canon for the true story but if you're writing your own story about all of your characters actions then that's your canon. Otherwise it's not meant to be.
Nah, nah that's not what I meant, my fault for not writing that well. What I meant is are the motivations we see in the bad endings canon in normal playthrough?

Like in a bad ending the villain explains all his shit and kills you, you go back, bam now you got the good ending, do his beliefs still apply in that alternate timeline?

'Cuz if so Kasyrra's plot is gonna be weird in the future.

Mar 19, 2019
Nah, nah that's not what I meant, my fault for not writing that well. What I meant is are the motivations we see in the bad endings canon in normal playthrough?

Like in a bad ending the villain explains all his shit and kills you, you go back, bam now you got the good ending, do his beliefs still apply in that alternate timeline?

'Cuz if so Kasyrra's plot is gonna be weird in the future.
Oh yeah the values the characters represent never do actually changed. They're just as weird as they are then as they are are now.

So yeah Kasyrra in her infinite wisdom (which tbh i'm still not sure why she needs the MC so bad but heyyy she hot) still has a hard on for the MC and i'm honestly unsure what her true plan is...although i'm very curious as to what it is.

Speaking of Kasyrra and the future though if anyone does have the new update i'd love to see it mostly just to see what new stuff they added since the last time I played which was like back in January I think?

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Bro this sucks. Hopefully someone come in with a fucking clutch aka the update. I'm patience so idm the wait. Low-key wish I could join the backer tbh then a <removed> wouldn't have this problem lmao.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
when your editing your save files to get extra points, it's better to change the starting attribute bonuses, these don`t count to the total amount you get from leveling, only to the max attribute counter, so you can change them and distribute the points you get from leveling with no problem, other than the attribute cap per lvl that is.
Thank you. After this and Theratul 's replies, I went back to game, and after fiddling around i found that best way is to first level up by increasing the exp to near max, like 4990 for 5000 threshold then go kill some wolves, sleep, repeat for PC and companions. Then at max level raise your attributes by 10 (more and game gets trippy) which gives you 25 of everything. And also raising the resistance up to 25 especially for companions (so that dumb fuck brint don't go down after 2 tease attacks. his resistance to tease attacks is -75!).
This should take care of all combat problems even with shitty equipment. for items I just put couple of zeroes on number of my coins and bought everything.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Bro this sucks. Hopefully someone come in with a fucking clutch aka the update. I'm patience so idm the wait. Low-key wish I could join the backer tbh then a <removed> wouldn't have this problem lmao.
im dying for a new update too, but im fine not getting the patreon yet, really hoping well get them on the big update with winter city instead

Reactions: Mechonyo

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So when is the game going to get plate armour and is there anyway to make your character immune to tease attacks i remember i remember i did it once on my old MC but i forgot how to do it.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Depends on what you want in my opinion there is far more futa cancer stuff than anything else like always but other than that there is a good chunk of side quests and some story to do and gear to get.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes