MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ew what's wrong with you, Incest content is bad you monster!

sadly no news for the patch
Either its going to be a long time before that patch comes or the game is finished and then the patch is modded in
So back to waiting
From what I understand from Kinuanon, the initial content of the mod is getting close to being finished but the mod actually be playable as a mod to be downloaded is still a ways off If I understand right.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I like Aileh, but why create a 100 page pregnancy path for her? Isn't that going to cause problems between her and Kasyrra? Are they setting up some kind of demon family baby feud?

I know I should probably stop trying to understand what they're doing with this game but I can't help it lol...

Feb 5, 2018
I like Aileh, but why create a 100 page pregnancy path for her? Isn't that going to cause problems between her and Kasyrra? Are they setting up some kind of demon family baby feud?

I know I should probably stop trying to understand what they're doing with this game but I can't help it lol...
Why would it cause problems for kas? You guys know that kas isn't aileh's actual mom right?

Sep 21, 2019
From what I understand from Kinuanon, the initial content of the mod is getting close to being finished but the mod actually be playable as a mod to be downloaded is still a ways off If I understand right.
Oh I didn't know that but either way it comes down to more waiting
But thank you for correcting me I didn't know about this info

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Skimmed through the preggo stuff and at the very least whole thing looked pretty wholesome, with a decent dose of Kaz in there too. Dragon kid also seems to lowkey trump Kinu, if nothing else because she actually acts like a kid and the parents aren't shitbags to her.

And then there's shit like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cait is not my pretty pink kitty

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I haven't liked much content written by anyone outside of Wsan, strawberry tea and William I believe but Skow wrote the heck out of this Aileh content. It's like every 5 years they put the dick girl dom crap away for one story to prove something to themselves, you guys, someone else, who knows...... Bruh just drop these gems in-between the super 3 dick 4 titty hydras of throat rapery. The talent is clearly there but it's annoying looking for what author wrote the new update and rolling your eyes. Every time I see Savin I KNOW what time it is

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

Why would there be a feud? The regular people in this game don't get jealous over who else you are fucking. The actual corrupting lust demon certainly wouldn't.

Reactions: fetishgirl

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Oh I didn't know that but either way it comes down to more waiting
But thank you for correcting me I didn't know about this info
I could and possibly am wrong but I'm pretty sure its got to deal with the engine's code. COC II isn't really moddable to the same extent of the original. That said, I have played a modded version of the game with a female character that's supposed to be added much further down the line(don't worry, it's not dick girl #2250 lol)

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
OK I'm genuinely confused as to why this thread is just a breeding grounds for hate circlejerking the game. It's really obvious a lot of you have a ton of grievances surrounding the game, and that's fine, I get it. The Observer's content is complete dogshit that conflicts with the rest of the game(and every other Fenoxo game), they add a ridiculous amount of lore nobody gives a shit about, the game has massive tonal issues(do you want everybody fucking each other or do you want me to take this seriously devs?), blah blah, the list goes on. I don't keep up with whatever retarded drama the devs get themselves into but that seems to also be a recurring theme in this thread.

But why do you guys keep coming in here just to be bitter and disappointed about the game?

If you guys seriously dislike the writers and content enough to complain about it basically every page of the thread, why even bother keeping up with the game?

Is it because you actually like the content but don't like the devs? Alright sure but constantly being assblasted about the devs being dipshits just seems redundant and pointless. You whinging about the same things other people have said 500 times already isn't going to change or do anything. Why not just do something else with your time?

Is it because this kind of content is unique and nobody else is doing it at the moment? Sure but is it really unique or good enough to create almost 700 pages of rants about? No it definitely fucking isn't. Why not just go find some other spank bank material with the same tags? Just go on Archive Of Our Own or some shit and put in some monster girl tags.

I'm not trying to defend the game or the devs. I don't like or care enough about most of it to have that much emotional investment in any of this. I'm just trying to understand what compels you people to be this pointlessly negative about this project when you could be doing anything else on the planet more worth your time.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
OK I'm genuinely confused as to why this thread is just a breeding grounds for hate circlejerking the game. It's really obvious a lot of you have a ton of grievances surrounding the game, and that's fine, I get it. The Observer's content is complete dogshit that conflicts with the rest of the game(and every other Fenoxo game), they add a ridiculous amount of lore nobody gives a shit about, the game has massive tonal issues(do you want everybody fucking each other or do you want me to take this seriously devs?), blah blah, the list goes on. I don't keep up with whatever retarded drama the devs get themselves into but that seems to also be a recurring theme in this thread.

But why do you guys keep coming in here just to be bitter and disappointed about the game?

If you guys seriously dislike the writers and content enough to complain about it basically every page of the thread, why even bother keeping up with the game?

Is it because you actually like the content but don't like the devs? Alright sure but constantly being assblasted about the devs being dipshits just seems redundant and pointless. You whinging about the same things other people have said 500 times already isn't going to change or do anything. Why not just do something else with your time?

Is it because this kind of content is unique and nobody else is doing it at the moment? Sure but is it really unique or good enough to create almost 700 pages of rants about? No it definitely fucking isn't. Why not just go find some other spank bank material with the same tags? Just go on Archive Of Our Own or some shit and put in some monster girl tags.

I'm not trying to defend the game or the devs. I don't like or care enough about most of it to have that much emotional investment in any of this. I'm just trying to understand what compels you people to be this pointlessly negative about this project when you could be doing anything else on the planet more worth your time.
I'm not reading this entire holier-than-thou shitpile paragraph.

We all like the game (or parts of it). We just like to argue about it. The game's own forum and discord are complete echo-chambers, so certainly this forum looks far more negative in comparison. And it's kinda true that we like to bitch about things as a reaction.

You can go to fen's forums if you just want endless cock-sucking. CoC 2 is the single best erotic text based game I've ever played and yes half my posts on this site are spent shitting on it, because I like it and want it to be better. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise anyway.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

It's fun. Simple as, bruv.
1653054334429.png

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes