Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDING ANYTHING WRITTEN BY TOBS, which characters do you guys think desperately need a rewrite? Bonus points for explaining why.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDING ANYTHING WRITTEN BY TOBS, which characters do you guys think desperately need a rewrite? Bonus points for explaining why.
Excluding TOBS takes out 60% of the game's content lol, but to be honest the thing that needs a rewrite the most is Azzy & corrupt hive. A lot of it is just how randomly Azzy and Liaden become uwu sapphic lovers for no particular reason, and it really doesn't help that the "good" path has more corruption content than the bad path

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Miko needs a rewrite; the way her speaking lines are written just makes them difficult to read, for no good reason whatsoever.

Generally speaking I think most of the game is good (as far as writing is concerned at least) but there are so MANY interesting characters that have little to no content; Nelia, the Baroness, Komari, all of the Gods (the list goes on and on)... I'm sure they were written as one off's but that just seems like a waste of potential (and a waste of dev time)...

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
OK I'm genuinely confused as to why this thread is just a breeding grounds for hate circlejerking the game. It's really obvious a lot of you have a ton of grievances surrounding the game, and that's fine, I get it. The Observer's content is complete dogshit that conflicts with the rest of the game(and every other Fenoxo game), they add a ridiculous amount of lore nobody gives a shit about, the game has massive tonal issues(do you want everybody fucking each other or do you want me to take this seriously devs?), blah blah, the list goes on. I don't keep up with whatever retarded drama the devs get themselves into but that seems to also be a recurring theme in this thread.

But why do you guys keep coming in here just to be bitter and disappointed about the game?

If you guys seriously dislike the writers and content enough to complain about it basically every page of the thread, why even bother keeping up with the game?

Is it because you actually like the content but don't like the devs? Alright sure but constantly being assblasted about the devs being dipshits just seems redundant and pointless. You whinging about the same things other people have said 500 times already isn't going to change or do anything. Why not just do something else with your time?

Is it because this kind of content is unique and nobody else is doing it at the moment? Sure but is it really unique or good enough to create almost 700 pages of rants about? No it definitely fucking isn't. Why not just go find some other spank bank material with the same tags? Just go on Archive Of Our Own or some shit and put in some monster girl tags.

I'm not trying to defend the game or the devs. I don't like or care enough about most of it to have that much emotional investment in any of this. I'm just trying to understand what compels you people to be this pointlessly negative about this project when you could be doing anything else on the planet more worth your time.
It's simple, it's more of a hangout with friends now more than anything.
We all liked the game at some point. Now we don't.
Most threads need to focus on the game, so it's one excuse to talk about it.
But there's a lot of other stuff posted here as well.
Plus there's nothing better than hating on something together with others. Mob mentality is one hell of drug.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Agreed with FB. The best characters seem to get the least attention, I could wish they got half the depth you see from Tobs shit. Of course that would probably mean it was all written by Tobs and no one wants that...

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
It's simple, it's more of a hangout with friends now more than anything.
We all liked the game at some point. Now we don't.
Most threads need to focus on the game, so it's one excuse to talk about it.
But there's a lot of other stuff posted here as well.
Plus there's nothing better than hating on something together with others. Mob mentality is one hell of drug.
I mean I'd personally rather be talking about things I like, rather than being toxic about inconsequential things on the internet because years of Web1.0 rant reviews have rotted my brain into thinking being mad about dumb shit is cool/funny, but you guys do you I guess.

Mad props to like the two people in this thread who are actually putting their energy into writing/creating the content they want to see though; imagine if instead of just whining or manufacturing drama more of you started being constructive and either wrote or edited the projects of the people around here who do write. You could actually put something together that could compete with CoC2 rather than malding in this corner of the internet where none of the devs even know you exist.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I mean I'd personally rather be talking about things I like, rather than being toxic about inconsequential things on the internet because years of Web1.0 rant reviews have rotted my brain into thinking being mad about dumb shit is cool/funny, but you guys do you I guess.

Mad props to like the two people in this thread who are actually putting their energy into writing/creating the content they want to see though; imagine if instead of just whining or manufacturing drama more of you started being constructive and either wrote or edited the projects of the people around here who do write. You could actually put something together that could compete with CoC2 rather than malding in this corner of the internet where none of the devs even know you exist.
Bro, everyone is entitled to their own time.
You may not like it, But there's no point in judging other people about how they use their time and energy.

Reactions: Daddums

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019

People like to criticise and not feel alone with their criticism. It is mostly just shitposting for laughs and its great fun to read funny gripes from our favorite resident cactus and users like Daken. Also if it goes off topic to just hating on the devs the mods will nuke it which is fair, its so nothing gets out of hand. Also there are frequent users like Skandranon who does call out others if they feel their criticism is unfair. I certainly appreciate Skandranon's opinion and everyone here is really open, most people don't mind their views being challenged. There was a great discussion about story and lore between Skandranon and another user about 20 pages back.

So if you want to see more positive posts as you said yourself be the change you want to see :WeSmart: for example the most recent preg content with Aileh has been well recieved haven't seen anyone hate on it so far. I myself think this has a lot of potential and the companions overall I prefer to both CoC and TiTs. Most of my personal frustration from the game is a lack of progress and a lack of focus in direction.

At the end of day we know they can do better and they have proven in the past. I also look forward to what the rest of May has to offer as Aileh has been my personal favorite in some time as well.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Not a fan of kas new art. I think the old one had a more motherly expression maybe? At least I can swap back in the settings

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

For the umpteenth time, we have fun, y'all point out that we're mad, but why are y'all so mad that we are mad?

Just let people be. Nobody here ever claimed to be writing so that the devs would see and change their ways, that shit is a strawman and you know it.

Sep 21, 2019
OK I'm genuinely confused as to why this thread is just a breeding grounds for hate circlejerking the game. It's really obvious a lot of you have a ton of grievances surrounding the game, and that's fine, I get it. The Observer's content is complete dogshit that conflicts with the rest of the game(and every other Fenoxo game), they add a ridiculous amount of lore nobody gives a shit about, the game has massive tonal issues(do you want everybody fucking each other or do you want me to take this seriously devs?), blah blah, the list goes on. I don't keep up with whatever retarded drama the devs get themselves into but that seems to also be a recurring theme in this thread.

But why do you guys keep coming in here just to be bitter and disappointed about the game?

If you guys seriously dislike the writers and content enough to complain about it basically every page of the thread, why even bother keeping up with the game?

Is it because you actually like the content but don't like the devs? Alright sure but constantly being assblasted about the devs being dipshits just seems redundant and pointless. You whinging about the same things other people have said 500 times already isn't going to change or do anything. Why not just do something else with your time?

Is it because this kind of content is unique and nobody else is doing it at the moment? Sure but is it really unique or good enough to create almost 700 pages of rants about? No it definitely fucking isn't. Why not just go find some other spank bank material with the same tags? Just go on Archive Of Our Own or some shit and put in some monster girl tags.

I'm not trying to defend the game or the devs. I don't like or care enough about most of it to have that much emotional investment in any of this. I'm just trying to understand what compels you people to be this pointlessly negative about this project when you could be doing anything else on the planet more worth your time.
Oh my god It's almost like we care about the game and genuinely want it to improve and be better
It's not like we play the game put time and effort into it to find flaws to point out and talk about
Like what other people have said, Its not a perfect game nor is it a bad game but it could be a whole lot better

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
It's kinda amusing to see when a person makes a post complaining why other people are complaining about a specific topic. I could certainly complain why people bother asking why people complain but I don't cause there's no point.

COC II a good game with great potential that's continually held back by bullshit, most of which is on the dev's fault. People like to rant when they get butthurt(me included) by something they like and find enjoyment in it when other people agree or have similar opinions. If the dev's weren't trolls that wrote content specifically to spite people, didn't argue over the most arbitrary of bullshit and could take constructive criticism like proper fucking adults, I highly doubt most of us fans would even do shit post ranting but it's completely different when you find yourself on the receiving end of the dev's bullshit, especially so when they directly rub the salt in the wound just to fuel their little ego's.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
So if you want to see more positive posts as you said yourself be the change you want to see :WeSmart:
I mean, I do. On the very rare occasions I actually see someone post a doc here, I always skim the first couple pages for obvious spelling/grammar/sentence structure errors and reply with corrections. Hardly anyone else here ever pitches in and does the same.

For the umpteenth time, we have fun, y'all point out that we're mad, but why are y'all so mad that we are mad?

Just let people be. Nobody here ever claimed to be writing so that the devs would see and change their ways, that shit is a strawman and you know it.
I never said anyone was "writing so that the devs would see and change their ways". What you're saying is a strawman, yes.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I mean, I do. On the very rare occasions I actually see someone post a doc here, I always skim the first couple pages for obvious spelling/grammar/sentence structure errors and reply with corrections. Hardly anyone else here ever pitches in and does the same.

I never said anyone was "writing so that the devs would see and change their ways". What you're saying is a strawman, yes.
Oh so you helped quality check Monte's work. That is really awesome of you to do so and I do appreciate that. It would be hypocritical of me to criticise anyone for bad grammar so I don't since my own sucks. Its why I don't write myself as my grammar is god awful. Just pay no mind to those venting then. It is just their own way of having fun its not really that toxic as someone who has been around since near the start of CoC and used to frequently browse both 8chan and 4chan boards related to CoC 2 I promise you this is mild shit posting.

Just do what you find fun and engage with what you want to engage with and I do hope you will stick around to quality check anymore work that gets contributed here for modding purposes. Modding and the community is what made CoC so much fun in the first place its just sad Savin has forgotten that.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's kinda amusing to see when a person makes a post complaining why other people are complaining about a specific topic. I could certainly complain why people bother asking why people complain but I don't cause there's no point.

COC II a good game with great potential that's continually held back by bullshit, most of which is on the dev's fault. People like to rant when they get butthurt(me included) by something they like and find enjoyment in it when other people agree or have similar opinions. If the dev's weren't trolls that wrote content specifically to spite people, didn't argue over the most arbitrary of bullshit and could take constructive criticism like proper fucking adults, I highly doubt most of us fans would even do shit post ranting but it's completely different when you find yourself on the receiving end of the dev's bullshit, especially so when they directly rub the salt in the wound just to fuel their little ego's.
I swear, this shit's cyclical. So far, I've yet to see the cycle of some anon coming in whining about other people complaining about the game be broken. I know that it's become a meme at this point in F95 to ignore things from a few pages ago but god damn, would it kill people to lurk moar?

It hasn't even been a week since some other anon complained about other people complaining and that one got sanitised by the mods.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me what page the new update is on? And is it the hotfixed version cause they did like 2 or 3 of them XD
(I can't find it through all the rants...)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes