JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
OK I'm genuinely confused as to why this thread is just a breeding grounds for hate circlejerking the game. It's really obvious a lot of you have a ton of grievances surrounding the game, and that's fine, I get it. The Observer's content is complete dogshit that conflicts with the rest of the game(and every other Fenoxo game), they add a ridiculous amount of lore nobody gives a shit about, the game has massive tonal issues(do you want everybody fucking each other or do you want me to take this seriously devs?), blah blah, the list goes on. I don't keep up with whatever retarded drama the devs get themselves into but that seems to also be a recurring theme in this thread.

But why do you guys keep coming in here just to be bitter and disappointed about the game?

If you guys seriously dislike the writers and content enough to complain about it basically every page of the thread, why even bother keeping up with the game?

Is it because you actually like the content but don't like the devs? Alright sure but constantly being assblasted about the devs being dipshits just seems redundant and pointless. You whinging about the same things other people have said 500 times already isn't going to change or do anything. Why not just do something else with your time?

Is it because this kind of content is unique and nobody else is doing it at the moment? Sure but is it really unique or good enough to create almost 700 pages of rants about? No it definitely fucking isn't. Why not just go find some other spank bank material with the same tags? Just go on Archive Of Our Own or some shit and put in some monster girl tags.

I'm not trying to defend the game or the devs. I don't like or care enough about most of it to have that much emotional investment in any of this. I'm just trying to understand what compels you people to be this pointlessly negative about this project when you could be doing anything else on the planet more worth your time.
Every other thread about the game is censored to make way for the circle jerk savin wants, so of course all the anger is being vented here, but we al have pretty good reasons to be mad, the game has legit potential but its being squandered for ego trips, the good content like brienne is hated on by savin and tobs is, well, tobs, we have things hat we like about the game and we actively talk about it, but that leads to the question; Why are you mad that we are mad? this is a forum to discuss the game, and if every person here is bitter and disappointed as you say theres probably a reason for it

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
considering she already has two separate variables,
Well, no. But only if Rin character class (all classes should be, OOP is good if you know how to use it) was written properly, in a "it can be extended in future" way.
Buuuuuuut, I doubth this is the case here, because IIRC game code obfuscated a little to make modding impossible, as well as criple development.

Angeleou

Mar 15, 2019
So in a kinda interesting tidbit, I read on the Discord a pitch Savin made to reduce companion characters he was writing if he had to do it again.

Said he'd basically fold Caits story into Ryns, so it would be Ryns sister who got kidnapped and Ryn riding down from Winter City looking for help.

Ryn would be female, and Cait would be mostly gone, except Ryn has a womb tattoo like Caits that Kas put on her, that the champ could mess with to make her way hornier in case you want to lead her into being a turboslut.

Sounded interesting.

Also, Arona wouldn't be a companion, just a content heavy NPC in the ogre camp.
as long as they take the PP away from Arona and just make her a curvy muscle mommy im all for it

Reactions: Fiz1247

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The less dick girls there are, the better.

I'm not one to judge and I don't personally care If your into that, each to their own I'd say but for the life for me, I just don't understand why like 40% of all character's in this VN have to be futa's. Is the fetish THAT popular or am I missing something?
There are 11 billion games out there without any dickgirls at all.

What's hard to understand about this one game catering a bit to an underserved niche?

And not to put too fine a point on it, bit is is only "a bit", the count stood at 13٪ dickgirls as of like two months ago.

Game needs more futa imo.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
There are 11 billion games out there without any dickgirls at all.

What's hard to understand about this one game catering a bit to an underserved niche?

And not to put too fine a point on it, bit is is only "a bit", the count stood at 13٪ dickgirls as of like two months ago.

Game needs more futa imo.
It ain't my fault there's nothing like COC unless it's abandoned :p

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Well, you should read it all to understand it.
And its not that she bad (in literal meaning of this word) as a person...she just a sterile slut in constant heat.....and dev(s????) push her like "hey, look cait has been creampied!!!!! right in her cunt!!!!11111111 now lick it dry!!!!!111111 cause he the best character and best waifu material", which is hmhmhmhmhmhmmmmmm.......
Oh and she kinda mery sue, which alway right, always good and actually the main character of a game...kinda like TES: Oblivion, but in bad sense
Honestly from what I read I just want to make her fertile and have her bear my babies like all the other cat ladies I have. And I don't nessesarily need to read how much of a slut she is because I have a headcannon in which the kitsunes praise me, my foxwife is not a mongrol and and treats me better. Also, literally the orcs. I have seen no complaint about them but that is pretty much how I play this game feeling. I go and conquer and now I am the ruler.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
So in a kinda interesting tidbit, I read on the Discord a pitch Savin made to reduce companion characters he was writing if he had to do it again.

Said he'd basically fold Caits story into Ryns, so it would be Ryns sister who got kidnapped and Ryn riding down from Winter City looking for help.

Ryn would be female, and Cait would be mostly gone, except Ryn has a womb tattoo like Caits that Kas put on her, that the champ could mess with to make her way hornier in case you want to lead her into being a turboslut.

Sounded interesting.

Also, Arona wouldn't be a companion, just a content heavy NPC in the ogre camp.
Savin taking the limelight from Cait and giving it to someone else? I don't know about you but I think first it will be the end of the world before that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
+
I wonder when they plan to add more content to brint
Honestly haven't seen much in the pipelines concerning him.

Brienne will have more content with her family, and then she also has apparently more stuff involved with the transformation thing, and we're supposed to get some story behind what it actually was.

I'm also pretty sure that's going to lead into her corruption content.

But what that means for Brint, I dunno.

• Sad
Reactions: arls120

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I wonder when they plan to add more content to brint
I think they added couple of new scenes for Brint. A new sex scene and a scene at milking stall. A grade stuff in my opinion. Do wish for more.

But if we are talking about a guy who is really suffering that content from drought, anyone remember Quinn? You know, that bunny boy cultist companion with tendency to ruffy people with magic. When is he getting more stuff?

The last things that I remember getting added are him threatening to fuck Cait if you build the temple, seemingly fucking that butt slut bunny girl if you ask and him knocking up Elthara (whose pregnancy is more involved than the one he has with the champion).

I just want more content for our bunny femboy/twink/twunk/whatever. And combat rework.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
But if we are talking about a guy who is really suffering that content from drought, anyone remember Quinn? You know, that bunny boy cultist companion with tendency to ruffy people with magic. When is he getting more stuff?
Ye

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I mean, so can Brint and Arona. Personally, more dissapointed in the fact that our supposed companions and potential lovers are more than fine with knocking some random ho up.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I mean, champion is also not a very loyal and dedicated partner, soooooooo......
Depends on the Champion really. Some play em like hoes, some play them as prudes lol
Since the game isn't gonna be done for another 5-6 years at the min at this rate, It's pretty difficult to stay monogamous for one partner when new content being added and you have no idea whether or not that character your trying to be serious with get any said content. It's also difficult to play as a monogamous character when this game basically drills it into your head that everyone wants to fuck everyone including you, whether through consensual sex or not. My Samurai Champion would gladly commit solely to Elthara If we could but knows when marriage/commitment content will come. From what I was told, possibly whenever the minotaur city is completely finished so I have to wait a year at the min. while I and my champion like Atani, I ain't into humanoid horses so no point and Kiyoko has been ruined by the salt mine that is Tobs.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes