Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
any recommendation on a class / build for a solo run, thatll minimize me getting fucked in the ass?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I do not have full context but I see no reason for why anyone would attack that guy/girl.
They weren't douche's about it, I think? They just didn't like the fact it was dark soulish inspired or the fact they couldn't romance the NPC immediately since the NPC would start out initially as a bound undead. I can't remember from the top of my head but the concept was that the NPC was originally a legendary hero of the godswar that got fucked over by the gods when they realized he was a threat to their power, causing his own people to put him down after going insane from curse the gods put on him. He eventually resurrected as a undead that serves you as your attack dog and mentor. Eventually you could transform him into a living form and romance him.

Reactions: M0nte

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
any recommendation on a class / build for a solo run, thatll minimize me getting fucked in the ass?
recommendation from me is :

step 1: pick any class u want
step 2: use/open save editor
step 3: go to (effect > power)
step 4: take every skill that u can (and also edit ur stats don't forget)
step 5: save ur savefile
step 6: open ur save ingame, and take every AoE skill that u like (mine is immolatiton,fire walk,shatter, corruptive blast and ult byhehorns)
step 7: rekt enemy whatever u want that'll minimizing ur ass got pounded

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
My Samurai Champion would gladly commit solely to Elthara If we could but knows when marriage/commitment content will come. From what I was told, possibly whenever the minotaur city is completely finished so I have to wait a year at the min.
I do really2 hope that elthara content expanded too, like marriage system contet (or atleast kohaku and ambra pregnancy content) I ask some of that question on discord couple days ago but nobody answer it so didn't now the answer either it is gonna happen or no. but still elthara content would be pretty awesome

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
What's all this talk about Marriage/Commitment content
Are they planning to make make it where you can marry more characters?
Not a lot as far as I know.

Early on, they said marriage would be pretty restricted, and mostly/exclusively to royalty.

Ryn will definitely be one. That centaur in the tournament too. Carmen's one.

That's all I know of.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
I do really2 hope that elthara content expanded too, like marriage system contet (or atleast kohaku and ambra pregnancy content) I ask some of that question on discord couple days ago but nobody answer it so didn't now the answer either it is gonna happen or no. but still elthara content would be pretty awesome
bad news...
Screenshot_1.png
Not a lot as far as I know.

Early on, they said marriage would be pretty restricted, and mostly/exclusively to royalty.

Ryn will definitely be one. That centaur in the tournament too. Carmen's one.

That's all I know of.
Brint/Brienne too
Screenshot_2.png

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm surprised they would give Carmen marriage content considering you barely interact with her
Well, they just haven't got there yet. She has a bunch of stuff coming up, and will probably also be majorly involved when whatever Evergreen has cooking comes up.

Brint/Brienne too
Ah yeah, I forgot about them.

Probably because I forget they exist a lot when I'm playing, I never take em anywhere.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes