guest1

May 31, 2018
I tried the mod that claims to remove 'NTR', yet the character in question is still flaunting and rubbing her 'lifestyle' in your face at every turn

What am I missing?

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to change hips? they changed to "waspish" and i can't figure how to change them back
are you trying to short or enlarge?items that effect the butt also effect the hips,masculine ones narrow and/or short it,where feminine ones grow them(Incubus cum or Minoblood wine)
That'd be so bad. Already took 1 year for one follow-up scene to her pregnancy, if she'd just been a NPC she'd have turned out as forgettable as the horse wives.
:confused::unsure: Horse wives?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Best I could give you is a female who WISH she didn't have it (but did and it's permanent because screw you Savin)
We already have that, our good ol' blondie with a golden cage. :KEK:
So much for players having freedom in this power fantasy game.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
We already have that, our good ol' blondie with a golden cage. :KEK:
So much for players having freedom in this power fantasy game.
Wonder if Savin force her to be like that as a self projection because Savin himself usually use his ass instead of his D

I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wonder if Savin force her to be like that as a self projection because Savin himself usually use his ass instead of his D

I'm not implying anything, I'm just asking
We already got an answer to that many pages ago where they did state it's Savin's OC insert.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I liked this one.

Horse girl was weirdly less dommy than usual for Wsan, and the harem seems to be running the show.

The fact that you actually join a harem yourself should have some implications when the city opens up and everyone can leave.... I wonder how that will be handled.

Though it's possible that even after we finish this story section the city just stays under quarantine until the end of the game for simplicity's sake.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes