Sep 26, 2018
What I don't understand about Ryn is, that why don't they just give her a womb? She talks about wanting one and "wants to be a woman" but why are they so adamant on keeping her a dickgirl
Isn't this a world full of magic and items you can eat to change to any race and/or gender you want lmao
Ah basically just copied your post without seeing it mb.

Guess we're both just not on the galaxy brain level of a smut writer.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
> Etheryn wants a kid with you
> Etheryn acts, dresses and identifies as female
> Body transformation is super easy in this fictional universe
> The dick is there for no reason whatsoever, maybe 1 or 2 scenes at most?

So the logical solution would be to make Etheryn fully female right?

Right?
Because the dev literally said it is too much work to code it in, basically lazy.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Because the dev literally said it is too much work to code it in, basically lazy.
Man why then why did he make this game if hes too lazy to code in something that will make us have a better experience and a much better likelihood of supporting him? i mean the story is amazing the characters are just too cool in their own way! why be complacent and not listen to your fan base and do your own thing? thats basically destroying his game all on his own! if he doesnt pull up his socks and listens to the people that support him, he will lose not just his fans but also the people that are supporting him. all they need to do is pull out, then where does he get his sponsors from?

if he really doesnt want to do too much coding get someone else whos willing to.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry, this question might have been asked before but I'm confused as to the direction these games are taking. According to a lot of people, TiTs, CoCII and Lilith's throne all seem to be advertisement billboards for all the writers who contribute but to the detriment of main plot. It sounds like all the new characters created matter very little and only exist for a couple of paragraphs. I've played a couple hours of each game long ago and was wondering if the games have gotten worst in that aspect.

CoCI didn't seem so bad when I beat it long ago and it felt like the story did enough to drive the player to complete the game. It didn't feel like there was any "filler."

SilberUndGuld

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone here happen to know which local files to change stuff like the strength of abilities and such? I've already edited my savefile so that on easy the fights aren't an issue, but I'd like to change my inventory storage slots to like 99 or such rather than the 40 or whatever the game gives you.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone post the Android. 4.46 update?
0.4.46 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new NPC in the baths, Klemaia: a marefolk dickgirl with a fat cock and a lovely harem of elves. (by Wsan)
  • Said marefolk can impregnate the PC.
  • New CGs: Tui in her fishnets and Aileh taking a bath by Akira, Daliza showing off her muff before you scissor by Morrya.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone here happen to know which local files to change stuff like the strength of abilities and such? I've already edited my savefile so that on easy the fights aren't an issue, but I'd like to change my inventory storage slots to like 99 or such rather than the 40 or whatever the game gives you.

select the link above, select character and then go to stats. just be careful when changing stuff. you may fuck up if you change the wrong thing.

Reactions: jyan

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Man why then why did he make this game if hes too lazy to code in something that will make us have a better experience and a much better likelihood of supporting him? i mean the story is amazing the characters are just too cool in their own way! why be complacent and not listen to your fan base and do your own thing? thats basically destroying his game all on his own! if he doesnt pull up his socks and listens to the people that support him, he will lose not just his fans but also the people that are supporting him. all they need to do is pull out, then where does he get his sponsors from?

if he really doesnt want to do too much coding get someone else whos willing to.
I'm sure at first, the dev's actually gave a shit but I'm sure through a combination of greed/money, burnout from constant writing and people complaining/whining, they probably stopped giving a shit a long time ago. Nothing kills motivation more than when people take a shit on you and/or your work.

I said it before and I'll say it again, a bunch of fans should just come together and make their own COC II inspired game. Take out the boring ass aspects of combat and your pretty much set. COC II basically just a VN anyway. Not sure why combat even a thing in this game when it's basically pointless and boring, as well as the fact it goes against the dev's stance that COC II isn't a power fantasy.....right so me soloing hundreds of cultists on my own isn't a power fantasy? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Joker10

Nov 10, 2019
I know there is some ntr content with the mercenaries but is there any other in the game currently?

Sep 21, 2019
I'm sure at first, the dev's actually gave a shit but I'm sure through a combination of greed/money, burnout from constant writing and people complaining/whining, they probably stopped giving a shit a long time ago. Nothing kills motivation more than when people take a shit on you and/or your work.

I said it before and I'll say it again, a bunch of fans should just come together and make their own COC II inspired game. Take out the boring ass aspects of combat and your pretty much set. COC II basically just a VN anyway. Not sure why combat even a thing in this game when it's basically pointless and boring, as well as the fact it goes against the dev's stance that COC II isn't a power fantasy.....right so me soloing hundreds of cultists on my own isn't a power fantasy? lol
The fans are just going to mod the game, unless savin does something to fuck that
hell I'm even planning to mod the game when it gets finished. The problem is from what I heard and know. Modding is hard for this game and their is really no point because every time they update the game. The mod gets bricked and they have bring it up to date to work (I think please correct me if I'm wrong)

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
The fans are just going to mod the game, unless savin does something to fuck that
hell I'm even planning to mod the game when it gets finished. The problem is from what I heard and know. Modding is hard for this game and their is really no point because every time they update the game. The mod gets bricked and they have bring it up to date to work (I think please correct me if I'm wrong)
From what I know the game is intentionally coded in a way to be anti-mod friendly because they actively despise mods.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
From what I know the game is intentionally coded in a way to be anti-mod friendly because they actively despise mods.
I saw a post on their forum in regard to available mods for CoCII and TiTS. The response was "every time someone mods our games, God strangles a puppy." Sooo, no way they're not making sure it's coded in a way to be mod unfriendly

Edit: Which is sad to see, I remember when Fenoxo wasn't all about the spondooley. There's still a link to the CoC Prisoner mod on their website just below the link for CoC, for instance. "okay, this isn’t actually mine but a mod of mine but its awesome and the submissives out there should love it. "

Although it might not be Fenoxo the person but Fenoxo the brand that has changed sentiment.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Isn't this a world full of magic and items you can eat to change to any race and/or gender you want lmao
Nope. The items only work that way mostly on you because you're special for various reasons.

Everyone else doesn't get those effects unless they use alchemy, and even then it's weaker.

For instance, for Arona, changing gender literally took a miracle from a God. Eryka and Lyla had to be corrupted by demons, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel
Sep 21, 2019
Nope. The items only work that way mostly on you because you're special for various reasons.

Everyone else doesn't get those effects unless they use alchemy, and even then it's weaker.

For instance, for Arona, changing gender literally took a miracle from a God. Eryka and Lyla had to be corrupted by demons, etc.
I think my point still stands, they can write a way for ryn to get a womb. Its a world full of magic and shit.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes