Sep 21, 2019
If the quarantine of of the city does get lift, I can see it opening a lot more interactions and world building
Like seeing some people from the city showing up at the frost hound or even walking around Hawkethorne

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Y'know what that is an actually very interesting idea for a character.
We had that with Penny in TiTs.

It wasn't very in depth though, it was basically "yeah you should do this" and then she did it.

It might be a lot more interesting in this game, because for people besides you, it seems to be a difficult transformation.

Arona had to go through a whole ceremony on her island and get the help of her god to do it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I do really2 hope that elthara content expanded too, like marriage system contet (or atleast kohaku and ambra pregnancy content) I ask some of that question on discord couple days ago but nobody answer it so didn't now the answer either it is gonna happen or no. but still elthara content would be pretty awesome
Really? Cause that's really unfortunate the writer changed his mind. I asked him directly and he told me sometime after the minotaur city was finished probably. Not marriage per say but something probably akin to concubinage or becoming your personal priestess. Just when I think this game can't make me anymore depressed, It just continues to add the fucking salt to the wound lol

Seriously, someone needs to make a COC II rival dammit lol

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Really? Cause that's really unfortunate the writer changed his mind. I asked him directly and he told me sometime after the minotaur city was finished probably. Not marriage per say but something probably akin to concubinage or becoming your personal priestess. Just when I think this game can't make me anymore depressed, It just continues to add the fucking salt to the wound lol

Seriously, someone needs to make a COC II rival dammit lol
Rogschard seems to look promising in that regard.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Really? Cause that's really unfortunate the writer changed his mind. I asked him directly and he told me sometime after the minotaur city was finished probably.
well he said after finishing the city, so there is still a chance...
but for now this is the only content planned for her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
All they have to do is let us interact with Brienne's/Brint's mom and sister again, maybe give us a couple new scenes to tide us over... locking out the content entirely after 'completing it' is DUMB AS FUCK...

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Rogschard seems to look promising in that regard.
I don't even know what to make of that game honestly lol

well he said after finishing the city, so there is still a chance...
but for now this is the only content planned for her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can already do the magic with her lol
My Samurai Champion already got like three or four kids with her lol

Reactions: RenH

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
How many times is Wsan going to write giant cock futas with harems? Isn't this the third or forth character falling directly into that trope?
With harems? I think this is only the second one of those.

It's his 5th horse girl futa dom though, and probably not his last.

Man has a type.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If you mean you hold resentment for this update, then i do too.

If you mean what's the rest of the update beyond dickgirl, welcome to CoC2.

Reactions: monk_56

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I don't understand about Ryn is, that why don't they just give her a womb? She talks about wanting one and "wants to be a woman" but why are they so adamant on keeping her a dickgirl
Isn't this a world full of magic and items you can eat to change to any race and/or gender you want lmao
Not giving us the content we want is pretty much the dev cucking us which is the main dev's main fetish.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes