MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You're right, she does say those things and we should definitely have both options. It would be out of character for either my extremely buff and manly character to suddenly grow a vajay for this singular purpose, just like it would be out of character for my dommy herm to be forced into the sub role, again, for this one thing. At the same time I also understand some people may be into it.

Given their track record so far though, we know how it's going to end. Making both options available would probably be too much work for poor ol' Savin McLazybones to bother with.
What can I say? It's easy to be lazy, especially when your a writer that constantly has to write. I know the pain all too well but you don't get to be lazy and ignore your community when you take people's money.

To me, it definitely needs to improve on its UI design since I recall being lost quite a few times trying to navigate through the game and figuring out where and what I'm supposed to go and do. The rather heavy-handed emphasis on consent is also a bit clunky but something that's not that big of a dealbreaker.
It's easy to see it was inspired by Lilith's Throne but the UI simply isn't there. The arrow keys really annoys me how it refreshes every time you move and it changes position every time so I usually can't just spam going in one direction. As someone who doesn't enjoy losing to a spider woman and having my anus raped & filled with eggs as a result, I can enjoy the heavy emphasis on the consent option.

oh I really loved that idea at least becoming our concubinage or personal priestess (I also hope it including Daliza too) both character elthara and daliza was my fav one if it comes from boreal elven race tbh

hopefully Wsan gonna changed his mind when he done the Khorminos city content and decide to expand a little bit on elthara content, and for the future ryn content hopefully it'll be good
He didn't give me specific's but that's what he said, yeah although that was like a year ago? So he may have changed his mind. I hope not though, since Elthara basically my favorite character for some reason and the fact the writing hints you can/could take her into your service one way or another. Gameplay wise, I really want to replace Cait with Elthara. If It doesn't happen, I'll just write the dam content myself and have it added by the modders. Fuck the salt teasing dev's If that happens. Nothing worse than shitting on a character cause your too dam lazy to do it or because you want to be a child and get back at the community because they annoyed you.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
unless there is a scene i missed, where is the NTR in this game? i can't think of a single scene with NTR.
No hard NTR in the game apart from a straight rape scene from a frothing weaboo, just extremely shit threesomes and borderline stuff. I'm guessing so that people won't feel too much like cucks when pink kitty makes out with their character after she's drunk 5 gallons of coom.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
And Atuiga continues to collect dust :HideThePain:
Deserved.

This game doesn't have nearly enough agency, in my opinion, to be considerer a fully fledged power fantasy. Sends you down a power trip every now and then, sure. But if just as many times, or near enough, any hold i might have over my character is yanked away from me because some writer needs them for their OC to shine, then i'd say we're not talking about Dragon Age: Origins for sure. More like Final Fantasy or something.

Like, sure, we're playing the hero, but most of the time we're also merely going down the beaten path, or railroad more like since major choices that don't strictly involve sex mostly split between worthless ones (Garth's family quest) and unilateral ones (Option A for access to the orc tribe/Option B for fuck all).

Again, maybe a power trip here and there, but i struggle to call this a power fantasy when i'm not even allowed to choose wether or not my character should invite Cait the turboslut, also a groomer in training, to his kid's batpism :KEK:

Also please Brienne stop asking for advice to that cat every time you get pregnant, jesus h christ

Let's be real, Ryn is a mess anyway, probably because Savin abandoned her long ago and never really bothered to check what people were writing for her. Like, some times she's Cait lite, others she's all waifu, and then Tobs gets his turn and i wonder how the hell anyone stays awake through her speeches. Just too many takes on the character, and all at once too. Girl's a schizo, and it makes it hard to care for her.
An interesting take I hadn't considered. Good write-up. When I look back at it, it IS easy to notice all the character whiplashes of the different writers.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
unless there is a scene i missed, where is the NTR in this game? i can't think of a single scene with NTR.
There is NTR in the game, but its a hassle to see it, or it can be more classified as rape.

First off, dont do the Arona content, until you free Kiyoko.

After you got Kiyoko only take her in your party and intentionally lose to Arona, she will then with some luck, fuck Kiyoko and humiliate you.

Other than that, there are some scenes with arona and etheryn that can hardly pass as NTR but yea

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There is NTR in the game, but its a hassle to see it, or it can be more classified as rape.

First off, dont do the Arona content, until you free Kiyoko.

After you got Kiyoko only take her in your party and intentionally lose to Arona, she will then with some luck, fuck Kiyoko and humiliate you.

Other than that, there are some scenes with arona and etheryn that can hardly pass as NTR but yea
Ew.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kinda toying with the idea of making a Google doc or something that just serves as a list of all the upcoming content we've been told about in various places.

Anybody else interested or nah?
I mean, that'd be a one-click free info.
Go go.

amberale

Mar 16, 2020
Is Kiyoko's content really that good?
I've never done her, but she was pretty high in the poll i saw somewhere around.
It's curious considering that people around here don't seem to like Tobs.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've never done her, but she was pretty high in the poll i saw somewhere around.
If you're interested in an actual waifu, then yeah you might enjoy it.
That's one loyal kitsune for you and you alone unless you wanna get cucked by an orc by losing to said orc herm.

Sep 21, 2019
Kiyoko's content is alright however their are some moral issues with how she treats the PC that can make her look unsavory after you free her. But if you are able to look past that bullshit she is alright

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Kiyoko's content is alright however their are some moral issues with how she treats the PC that can make her look unsavory after you free her. But if you are able to look past that bullshit she is alright
I'll be honest...I've never done ANY of Kinu content after I free Kiyoko from the orb so I've never noticed any of that (also anyone else keeps them in the orb until Kiyoko got her 9th tail/full milf body or just me? I just try to get her through pregnancies fast AF abusing the orb timey wimei hijinks)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll be honest...I've never done ANY of Kinu content after I free Kiyoko from the orb so I've never noticed any of that (also anyone else keeps them in the orb until Kiyoko got her 9th tail/full milf body or just me? I just try to get her through pregnancies fast AF abusing the orb timey wimei hijinks)
All I can say is that you should save yourself from creating salt by avoiding the den 'coz it forces the Kinu content to you in random intervals.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes