MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'll be honest...I've never done ANY of Kinu content after I free Kiyoko from the orb so I've never noticed any of that (also anyone else keeps them in the orb until Kiyoko got her 9th tail/full milf body or just me? I just try to get her through pregnancies fast AF abusing the orb timey wimei hijinks)
I've only done the hime route but it's just a salt mine that exists to dump litters upon litters of salt on you. The only way to enjoy it is if your essentially a dead beat dad that just occasionally visits and tries to be supportive. It's written that way on purpose so your fucked no matter what type of character you play as. The whole aging thing is bullshit since Kinu literally goes from like 10 to 18 in a day even though the mechanic's doesn't work like that, and because of that, she now has daddy issues, even If you spent EVERY day in the real world visiting her. Talk about being LAZY Tobs. I guess you just really wanted that forced drama huh? Past the initial scene where she's freed, she basically just treats you like some generic acquaintance essentially, and due to that, she either ignores you or doesn't care about you or your opinion. Fuck sake nobody even tells you about her engagement, you have to find out on your own, your wife praises Nakano....cause reasons and tells you to fuck off essentially in a nice way, you can't do shit and Kinu herself just shrugs about the matter. Any interaction with her is basically you being a simp and nothing else. What's hilarious is that she KNOWS what happened to her and her family wasn't even her father's fault but still acts like some salty child behind the scenes. If anything, be fucking mad about KEROS, YOU KNOW, YOUR FUDGING CREATOR? Not your father. That said, she does mention she had no issue being in the astral realm If I remember correctly.

What annoys most is that Tobs makes you ignore all your children, even the named ones for basically no reason, even during a festival essentially when you go there with your family. We could have had some wholesome family moments there...instead...we just fuck the slut in public....great....thanks...as If that wasn't easy already >_>

On a side note, I'm pretty sure she had nine tails by the time I released her but that's because I had to wait like two years before that was patched in lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've only done the hime route but it's just a salt mine that exists to dump litters upon litters of salt on you. The only way to enjoy it is if your essentially a dead beat dad that just occasionally visits and tries to be supportive. It's written that way on purpose so your fucked no matter what type of character you play as. The whole aging thing is bullshit since Kinu literally goes from like 10 to 18 in a day even though the mechanic's doesn't work like that, and because of that, she now has daddy issues, even If you spent EVERY day in the real world visiting her. Talk about being LAZY Tobs. I guess you just really wanted that forced drama huh? Past the initial scene where she's freed, she basically just treats you like some generic acquaintance essentially, and due to that, she either ignores you or doesn't care about you or your opinion. Fuck sake nobody even tells you about her engagement, you have to find out on your own, your wife praises Nakano....cause reasons and tells you to fuck off essentially in a nice way, you can't do shit and Kinu herself just shrugs about the matter. Any interaction with her is basically you being a simp and nothing else. What's hilarious is that she KNOWS what happened to her and her family wasn't even her father's fault but still acts like some salty child behind the scenes. If anything, be fucking mad about KEROS, YOU KNOW, YOUR FUDGING CREATOR? Not your father. That said, she does mention she had no issue being in the astral realm If I remember correctly.

What annoys most is that Tobs makes you ignore all your children, even the named ones for basically no reason, even during a festival essentially when you go there with your family. We could have had some wholesome family moments there...instead...we just fuck the slut in public....great....thanks...as If that wasn't easy already >_>

On a side note, I'm pretty sure she had nine tails by the time I released her but that's because I had to wait like two years before that was patched in lol
Ah, looks like another one has joined us. :KEK:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'll be honest...I've never done ANY of Kinu content after I free Kiyoko from the orb so I've never noticed any of that (also anyone else keeps them in the orb until Kiyoko got her 9th tail/full milf body or just me? I just try to get her through pregnancies fast AF abusing the orb timey wimei hijinks)
I always wait till the 9th tail because of the reaction from keros when all your children walk out D=

Ive only ever gotten the proper mature Kinu, theres apparently another outcome I can get where shes more of a 'country girl' carefree version?

I really enjoyed being a father, so skipping the developing years really irritated me
and then I read somewhere in these posts that theres a random trigger where Kinu gets raped? I dont know if its true or not but thats actually one of the reasons I quit releasing my waifu from her orb on my playthroughs <_<

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ah, looks like another one has joined us. :KEK:
Oh I've been part of club now since the moment you were able to free them lol
I don't think I've even met a single individual who plays the VN who doesn't have at least a single complaint about the shitsune content. It really bugs me cause it you took out the spiteful, salt mine portion of the content, the kitsune content would be amazing.

I always wait till the 9th tail because of the reaction from keros when all your children walk out D=

Ive only ever gotten the proper mature Kinu, theres apparently another outcome I can get where shes more of a 'country girl' carefree version?

I really enjoyed being a father, so skipping the developing years really irritated me
and then I read somewhere in these posts that theres a random trigger where Kinu gets raped? I dont know if its true or not but thats actually one of the reasons I quit releasing my waifu from her orb on my playthroughs <_<
I forget, doesn't he react like "WTF? Seriously? Oh this is gonna take awhile....."
A Kinu rape scene? I highly doubt that exists but If It does, If I was done before, than I'll def be done with the content now. "Oh were sorry, you can't fuck your daughter and have a great, positive relationship with her....But this piece of shit rapist can!" Seriously.....that would be like the ultimate salt inducing wound ever, to the point, most wouldn't recover from.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't think I've even met a single individual who plays the VN who doesn't have at least a single complaint about the shitsune content.
I dont have a single complaint about the kitsune content!

I've also never done it, so...there's that.

• Haha
Reactions: menatv

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Isnt Brienne's/Brint's Oiling up scene more or less that?
I believe there's one in the works for the gym that's the real deal. But really, anything Brienne would be good at this point. A good chunk of the newest characters aren't bad, but yeah enough.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I believe there's one in the works for the gym that's the real deal. But really, anything Brienne would be good at this point. A good chunk of the newest characters aren't bad, but yeah enough.
I think furthering Brienne's story is probably directly tied to parts of KM that just haven't been made yet.

Her cursed armor plotline has to happen somewhere in KM, I assume in a dungeon or something, can't imagine what you'd do with it just at or around her house.

I know we still have a slums area, and an arena to go at the very least in KM.

Not a gym, I got distracted reading another post.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
That's good to hear, the gym is severely underused right now...

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Alright, there's something I would like to ask. Cait wants me to build a temple of Mallach in the marches for her, but I read on here a while ago that she gets a *LOT* sluttier and the whole temple thing turns into a real salt mine if you do decide to build it kinda like the kitsune den. So, I was wondering if someone could elaborate on what happens with Cait if you build the temple and whether you should or not.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Alright, there's something I would like to ask. Cait wants me to build a temple of Mallach in the marches for her, but I read on here a while ago that she gets a *LOT* sluttier and the whole temple thing turns into a real salt mine if you do decide to build it kinda like the kitsune den. So, I was wondering if someone could elaborate on what happens with Cait if you build the temple and whether you should or not.
She doesn't get any sluttier, I don't think that's even possible at this point lol, but if you don't like her (at all) then don't build it. If you like her or are ambivalent toward her then build it; she gets a few more interactions (with you and others) but it also adds a few more NPC's into the game with their own interactions specifically with you (the PC). Personally I'm ambivalent toward her and found the Temple to be okay content-wise, but it has the same problem that everything else in this game has, which is lots of squandered potential...

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
She has a bunch of scenes having sex in the temple, most with you and also involving other people.

Its...pretty much exactly try what you'd expect. In the temple is a bunch if new NPCs and content, mostly to do with you and Cait and anyone else inside having lots of sex.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Cait really doesn't change, at least for now. You get some decent content.
We know that when Cait gets expanded building the temple will end up with her being sluttier than not building it cuz she'll essentially get closer to her duties to Mallach, which are basically fucking everything.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i dont think it makes her sluttier, but if you build it you get a chance to bang her god "mallach" and then tease her about it if i recall

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Cait really doesn't change, at least for now. You get some decent content.
We know that when Cait gets expanded building the temple will end up with her being sluttier than not building it cuz she'll essentially get closer to her duties to Mallach, which are basically fucking everything.
I'm not really a Cait fan but I'm interested on how a turbo-sloot become a MEGA slut in future updates.
And hey, to them:
Age is just a number.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
On the temple just remember if you do like Cait (for some reason) then building the temple will lock you out of a serious relationship with her or un turboing the sloot if you will. Plus if you don't build it you aren't funding child groomers...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
On the temple just remember if you do like Cait (for some reason) then building the temple will lock you out of a serious relationship with her or un turboing the sloot if you will. Plus if you don't build it you aren't funding child groomers...
I stopped caring after the Kinu experience, I just let whatever happens, happens.
All the interest of me building my character and taking some o' the stuff seriously fun went down the drain.
Locking out of stuff with Cait might probably be the best decision I can make tbh.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes