Awesome (y)
-
-
-Etheryn marriage
View attachment 1834922
-
-
-
While I'm happy for those who like sloong girls, being able to marry ryn means absolutely nothing to me despite how she's written, unless of course savin decides to get off his tiny ass salt throne and give her a womb.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
We ALL know that's never happening, he would lose his mind before letting us plebs dare hurt his perfect kitsune
Eh...I kinda think he would.

Having read a bunch of his stuff the past day or two on forums, I wouldn't categorize his attitude towards the Kitsune (and by extension, the Japanese) as thinking they are "perfect."

He's repeatedly implied or called them racist, hypocritical, insular, shutoff, etc, and honestly his portrayal of the kitsune kinda start to come off as a outsiders condemnation of the Japanese more than anything else.

Combine that with the fact that Evergreen is a thing, and basically at a cold war with the kitsune, and I'm almost positive we'll be able to be pro-Evergreen eventually (I've asked), I think there's a pretty strong chance it happens down the line.

Now, there's a good chance it's just an abrupt ridding the game of Kitsune with no content to make up for it, (kinda like the two planets you can blow up in Tits) but I think there's a pretty good shot that it happens.

Of course if it comes down to tanuki vs foxes, I'm personally full Team Raccoon Flemeth immediately.

I mostly like the foxes so far (minus Takahiro fuck that guy), but damn I love the Evergreens...

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Having read a bunch of his stuff the past day or two on forums, I wouldn't categorize his attitude towards the Kitsune (and by extension, the Japanese) as thinking they are "perfect."

He's repeatedly implied or called them racist, hypocritical, insular, shutoff, etc, and honestly his portrayal of the kitsune kinda start to come off as a outsiders condemnation of the Japanese more than anything else.

Combine that with the fact that Evergreen is a thing, and basically at a cold war with the kitsune, and I'm almost positive we'll be able to be pro-Evergreen eventually (I've asked), I think there's a pretty strong chance it happens down the line.

Now, there's a good chance it's just an abrupt ridding the game of Kitsune with no content to make up for it, (kinda like the two planets you can blow up in Tits) but I think there's a pretty good shot that it happens.

Of course if it comes down to tanuki vs foxes, I'm personally full Team Raccoon Flemeth immediately.

I mostly like the foxes so far (minus Takahiro fuck that guy), but damn I love the Evergreens...
I just found out yesterday evergreen has additional scenes when you keep repeating her stuff (eg give her enough blowjobs and you start to become her cumdump or w.e if goes)

sort of like a dominance scale, is there any other characters with this type of interaction? I know theres the brewyn ball worship one that leads to a bad end but is that all?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'd feel a bit on the fence at that point. I have no love for the foxes save for 3 of them at the best of times but at least they make it easy to tell where you stand. With Evergreen I always get that eerie feeling that you're kept mostly in the dark about everything and you have as much worth as a soggy rag that she's going to throw away when she's done.
Or I may have trust issues, also a possibility.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I just found out yesterday evergreen has additional scenes when you keep repeating her stuff (eg give her enough blowjobs and you start to become her cumdump or w.e if goes)

sort of like a dominance scale, is there any other characters with this type of interaction? I know theres the brewyn ball worship one that leads to a bad end but is that all?
Wsan loves this kinda thing, especially in his dommy characters. It's really pretty great.

Orlaith has a similar thing (dryad in the forest). Mara does it too, on a lesser scale. The new patches horse girl...kinda does it, not as much.

TiTs also has a few characters with the sane thing, notably Ardia.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Wsan loves this kinda thing, especially in his dommy characters. It's really pretty great.

Orlaith has a similar thing (dryad in the forest). Mara does it too, on a lesser scale. The new patches horse girl...kinda does it, not as much.

TiTs also has a few characters with the sane thing, notably Ardia.
I like Ardias alot, because of the gradual addiction
I like evergreens because of a similar thing
Is there any alternet and more dommy scenes from evergreen I can unlock? I tried repeating all the scenes several times till they were maxed out I think

Ive tried Orlaith and Mara too repeatedly but as far as ive found it was only a couple line difference :(

Sep 21, 2019

Eh I have a lot of doubts about this and Tobs attitude about the whole thing
If this *ever* happens then I'm sure the writing will boil down to "your a monster" and "your a bad person for doing this!"
and besides I'm sure it will just end up as wasted potential anyway

But color me surprised Tobs calls out the Kitsune on their bullshit I almost don't believe you. Nevertheless I'm sure at the end of all this it will just lead to shitty pretentious writing

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
on a sidenote
ive played TiTs,Coc2,Lilith Throne,Degrees of Lewdity
is there any other suggestions? (I prefer CoC2/Tits)
Im also going to browse the TF site but...the layout gives me a headache and ive never found anything even remotely decent there

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
on a sidenote
Im also going to browse the TF site but...the layout gives me a headache and ive never found anything even remotely decent there
Trap Quest? Although it's different, and the interface can take some getting used to.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
on a sidenote
Are you asking for monster girl games or text based games?

Monster Girl Dreams for both, though.

AegisPageis

Dec 6, 2017

Alright, document (WIP) giving a short and unorganized look at what I know/think/heard somewhere is coming up and a few details on each project.

Might organize it better later.

Thought about making it editable by anyone, probably a bad idea though, feel free to suggest otherwise if anyone really wants to contribute.

Gotta say, its pretty interesting poring through forums/Discord for upcoming stuff, quite a few of these things I had no idea about. Kinda excited about some of them.

Will maintain forever/until I get bored.
Mentions Ahmri corruption content. Does anyone know if preg content has ever been planned for her?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
What's actually funny is that the Champion literally, canonically has to kick everyone's ass for an audience with the milf... so at the very least you'd think survival instinct would win over pride pretty darn quick, but i guess them foxes evolved past it.

But anyway, if we get to kick them out hopefully Kinu gets to tag along. I can't stumble upon that hippy looking ass without getting pulled into some interactive adventure i physically couldn't care less about.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Mfw he considers Oni, which are literal murdering cannibal demons, more cultured than the rest of the Marches and warranted in doing so :KEK:

I now need an update where you can go full Crusader on them and just take their land and claim it yours. I mean, why not? Already have the Wayfort as a stronghold. Get Khorminos in on it so you can ride a Centauress into battle like a real Champion and show them how barbaric you can be. They suffer from the same problem the "gods" of this world have, zero problem with a literal demon just waltzing around and corrupting everything she can get her mitts on. You would think cooler heads would prevail and they'd agree to help stopping a literal demon. (Side note, love Kass but still she's a demon. They don't know her like you do, and so should be at least the slightest bit concerned.)

Also the use of "gunboat diplomacy" in reference to a Japanese-styled empire is a really obvious reference to Millard Fillmore's show of force to Japan in the 1850s. Kind of cringe.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I have no idea what any of this means could you explain what makes it so weird?
After Japan was united under one central government after a lengthy period of warlordism and civil war, they basically closed down the countries borders and became very isolationist. This is largely refered to as "Sakoku" (locked country)
This period of japanese isolation that lasted for around 250 years, was called the "edo period"
This all started to come to an end however when the US of A came knocking with big boats (gunboats) and demanded Japan traded with them and ended this isolation they had going.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I have no idea what any of this means could you explain what makes it so weird?
Okay, so gunboat diplomacy is a show of force to get another nation to implement a desired policy. It's called "gunboat diplomacy" because it usually entails warships parading in waters off the coast of the nation you want to implement said policy. Basically, bullying another country to give you what you want. The United States has done this numerous times, and in this case President Millard Fillmore wanted Japan to come out of isolation to trade with the United States (really just for their coal and whale oil). Nine ships sailed out to Japanese waters, and one year later a treaty was signed. It opened diplomatic relations between the two nations, but also is often cited as one of the causes of Japanese aggression towards the United States during World War 2.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Vampires are basically the same thing, and we often portray them as extremely cultured.
Vampires are not like Oni at all, vampires are basically people with a blood fetish. Oni are demons that can swallow humans whole. A vampire can hide in plain sight, an Oni cannot. I recommend reading about Shuten-doji to get an idea of how different they are from vampires, as Shuten-doji gets a lair just like Dracula.

Mfw an Oni wearing a tuxedo far too small walks up to me and claims he's a local business man :KEK:

Edit: Also, vampires never really had such great stories like Shuten-doji's. If someone went out of their way to make Oni more human and less demon it would be a disservice to them. They're meant to be terrifying, not a charming ne'er-do-well. The story of The Oni Mask where a little girl puts on an Oni mask terrifies grown men so badly they leave all their money. Poor girl is so sweet that she even waits for them to come back (they don't because Oni are terrifying) despite how shitty they were to her

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes