MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
They have their perfect excuse which they call:
"Muh' Patreon rules, no incest."
Pretty sure if they could get around that If they really wanted to but the dev's love their money more than writing quality content unless it involves some sort of NTR or adding more numbers to the dick girl army lol Still waiting on a good bust for kass instead of that horrendous, ugly fuck off dragon, demonette like thing with a horse cock >_>.......and you expect me to romance.....that thing? Maybe If her bust was similar to the steam banner, I might consider dooming the world for that lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pretty sure if they could get around that If they really wanted to but the dev's love their money more than writing quality content unless it involves some sort of NTR or adding more numbers to the dick girl army lol Still waiting on a good bust for kass instead of that horrendous, ugly fuck off dragon, demonette like thing with a horse cock >_>.......and you expect me to romance.....that thing? Maybe If her bust was similar to the steam banner, I might consider dooming the world for that lol
I'm on a neutral stance on herms but this game is starting to make me hate it.

I've already said something like this before so I'll say it again with a bit of edits:

"I can try making a prude character with a holy crusade of correcting the damn herms genders and that will be a more interesting and unique storyline than this piece of shit game has."

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Pretty sure if they could get around that If they really wanted to but the dev's love their money more than writing quality content
Surely if all they cared about was dosh they'd be interested in including as many of the big fetishes as possible? Pretty sure it's because TiTs got hit with takedown threats over the frostwyrm incest content years back so they don't even want to chance it.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
will-smith-and-reporter-3.jpg
You know, my wife's name is in your mouth right now.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I have to ask a rather weird question, but how much of hate towards Tobs is caused by serious issues with his writing for a type of game he writes for and how much of it is caused by a fact that you cannot bang your own daughter and people are mad about it?
About 30% his writing and 70% his attitude towards and attacks on the players with 0% because I can't bang that one character in a game full of ones I can.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
About 30% his writing and 70% his attitude towards and attacks on the players with 0% because I can't bang that one character in a game full of ones I can.
In my case, I don't really mind the writing 'coz I just skip. :KEK:
But him dictating the way our MC acts and should act? That's a no-go.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I have to ask a rather weird question, but how much of hate towards Tobs is caused by serious issues with his writing for a type of game he writes for and how much of it is caused by a fact that you cannot bang your own daughter and people are mad about it?
Not really a weird question. It's a pretty common question actually, usually asked by people who have either never read Tobs content or who like it. I don't know which side of the fence you fall on and considering a bunch of us were just talking about Tobs writing with only like 1-2 (?) people mentioning the kinu fuck mod in progress, this question seems a little baity but I'll bite.

I usually play female MCs and do not like giving them dicks. That includes magic dicks or strap-ons. So my MC is locked out of Kiyoko content and thus Kinu content - my thoughts on no kinu incest doesn't matter because kiyoko/kinu are not for dickless MCs. But I have read his other content, Garret, Gweyr quest, the party of kitsune who roam the frostwood, Convocation of Mirrors, Elyon, the lady Evergreen quest that leads into meeting the kitsune, the avanai rider in the Glacial Rift, Imad in Mallach's temple, etc. And I still don't like his writing. I don't like how he writes dialogue as part of the narration, I don't like how he seems averse to player choice in his content, I don't like how he forces the PC to act how he wants in order to make whatever point he's trying to make in his content, I don't like his pretentious responses to criticism on the forums, and I think he has no idea how to write male npc on female pc sex scenes because all of his scenes of that type have been unsexy to me.

I DO like his action/adventure bits, I think he does those well and he actually gives us various choices on how to approach situations and writes meaningful dialogue for the various companions during said scenes. But overall, if I see his name on upcoming content I know I probably won't be in for a good time. I still read it because like with the small parts of his stuff I do like, sometimes he surprises me, but he is nowhere near my favorite writer on the team. And that has nothing to do with not being able to lewd the daughter.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'm on a neutral stance on herms but this game is starting to make me hate it.

I've already said something like this before so I'll say it again with a bit of edits:

"I can try making a prude character with a holy crusade of correcting the damn herms genders and that will be a more interesting and unique storyline than this piece of shit game has."
Despite how much I bitch about them, I don't outright hate them. Under normal circumstances, I tolerate them as long as they vary but it bothers me how EVERY single futa has a horse sized erected dick. I guess you could argue the opposite but I don't even like huge breasts on women or massive slongs on men. I'm cool with Dirt Diggler sized cocks but not some horse size abomination that will destroy you lol

Surely if all they cared about was dosh they'd be interested in including as many of the big fetishes as possible? Pretty sure it's because TiTs got hit with takedown threats over the frostwyrm incest content years back so they don't even want to chance it.
I'm sure they could use another platform If they really wanted.

View attachment 1836890
You know, my wife's name is in your mouth right now.
So much for my mouth being clean huh lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
According to Sav and a couple of others, it's not just that - it's about Fenoxo feeling uncomfortable with it ever since he had his kid.

With the addition of Patreon being touchy about it, it probably just didn't seem worth it for the tiny amount of parental incest stuff that existed.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
According to Sav and a couple of others, it's not just that - it's about Fenoxo feeling uncomfortable with it ever since he had his kid.

With the addition of Patreon being touchy about it, it probably just didn't seem worth it for the tiny amount of parental incest stuff that existed.
LMAO I don't remember where the quote is from, but I once heard someone say that "People who have an incest fetish clearly don't have siblings/children," so I find it kind of funny that Fenoxo having a child made him 100% renounce any content of that sort.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Kuritzkale

May 27, 2022
LMAO I don't remember where the quote is from, but I once heard someone say that "People who have an incest fetish clearly don't have siblings/children," so I find it kind of funny that Fenoxo having a child made him 100% renounce any content of that sort.
Honestly kind of weird it would make him so against it because like, as somebody with siblings and a family and as someone who also finds incest hot, the fetish is completely separated from my actual family members, because the idea of fucking actual family members is gross. Kinda makes me think maybe the dude has some weird things going on in his head if he's suddenly so against that kinda thing JUST because he's had a kid...

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Honestly kind of weird it would make him so against it because like, as somebody with siblings and a family and as someone who also finds incest hot, the fetish is completely separated from my actual family members, because the idea of fucking actual family members is gross. Kinda makes me think maybe the dude has some weird things going on in his head if he's suddenly so against that kinda thing JUST because he's had a kid...
Hey...let's not go there, seems a bit much.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
According to Tobs, wanting to be included in my daughter's life and major choices is me wanting to fuck her so...
Look, I'm not saying he has that sort of feeling to his own (non existent) daughter, but...
Yeah, I'll say it. He want to screw his own non existent daughter and he is on denial phase by shoving it into others mouth

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You and me both. I basically feel the same way as you. Tobs thinks you can't make your point across without decking someone in the snobs or putting them into the ground......Whatever happened to charisma/intelligent checks where you can legit play a game or VN using nothing your charisma and intelligence?
Now that I think about it, why are there no skill checks in the game? I mean they're in TiTS so I don't see why they couldn't be in this game. It'd actually be cool to bullshit your way out of situations with having a high enough charm stat. Willpower could even be a way to avoid getting corrupted or something like that.

Weird how there are item checks to make things easier(leananstone OP) but not skill checks lmao

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Now that I think about it, why are there no skill checks in the game? I mean they're in TiTS so I don't see why they couldn't be in this game. It'd actually be cool to bullshit your way out of situations with having a high enough charm stat. Willpower could even be a way to avoid getting corrupted or something like that.

Weird how there are item checks to make things easier(leananstone OP) but not skill checks lmao
Honestly, they were pretty pointless in TiTs, I kinda disliked them.

You can fairly easily find ways to max all your stats in TiTs, so most of the time, running into something like that would just cause you to go hit the gym or talk to Syri for INT if you didn't pass and wanted to.

Skill checks aren't great game design imo unless you're actually limited in significant way, where you can't be good at everything easily.

Reactions: Elias85
Sep 21, 2019
While I am of the opinion that It's very unprofessional if you cannot separate reality and fiction. I think it's a little much to assume he is having *ideas* about his children.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes