Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Why did he test the love potion on himself? What made him think that was a good idea?
Well...it was from Evergreen.
He went to a weird, creepy possibly immortal literal witch in a castle in the woods who gave him a mysterious potion.

Making sure it wasn't going to kill the woman he wanted to marry was probably the goal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Aileh is such a breath of fresh air. Brienne got a serious competitor for #1.

I'm carefully dosing her content to make exploring the fucking awful glacier somewhat tolerable. Still dreading the actual quest there.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Well...it was from Evergreen.
He went to a weird, creepy possibly immortal literal witch in a castle in the woods who gave him a mysterious potion.

Making sure it wasn't going to kill the woman he wanted to marry was probably the goal.
Wait this was before they got married? If that's the case wouldn't be better to make sure that she loves you for real instead of using a love potion?

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wait this was before they got married? If that's the case wouldn't be better to make sure that she loves you for real instead of using a love potion?
Probably, but he was young and dumb and in love at the time, according to him. Made some stupid decisions.

Reactions: Boardguy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So basically Garth cucked the guy she's probably going to love for real with his damn potion.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Actually I was wrong as to the context, it was after he was married, and he was trying to get her to come home with hi while she was in the wild.

Been a while, sorry.

Gweyr's words:

"It's... well, all about the context. I understand the orc thing wasn't really his fault given that he did it under duress, and as for the other one... well, that love potion he stupidly drank was meant for me in a bid to try and convince me to come home with him one of those years. That he ended up feeling guilty about it and was bamboozled into downing the thing himself... well, I prefer that he felt guilty about the idea of drugging me rather than not feeling guilty about it, to be sure.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Actually I was wrong as to the context, it was after he was married, and he was trying to get her to come home with hi while she was in the wild.

Been a while, sorry.

Gweyr's words:

"It's... well, all about the context. I understand the orc thing wasn't really his fault given that he did it under duress, and as for the other one... well, that love potion he stupidly drank was meant for me in a bid to try and convince me to come home with him one of those years. That he ended up feeling guilty about it and was bamboozled into downing the thing himself... well, I prefer that he felt guilty about the idea of drugging me rather than not feeling guilty about it, to be sure.
Ok that makes a bit more sense. I mean I still want to fuck Gweyr either way.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So basically Garth cucked the guy she's probably going to love for real with his damn potion.
She never actually took it, he scrapped the idea after it made him do something he didn't want to do, ie make a baby with Evergreen (Senja).

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
As far as I know he was beaten and raped by an orc in one case, and the other one involved a love potion he tested on himself he was trying to buy for Gweyr.

Garth is good peoples.

And as far as I can remember, actual cheating content has never happened in all three games.
I don't remember the exact text or where and how I accessed it but it was along the lines of him having multiple children other than the ones you mentioned. Maybe I misread it. Anyway point stands.Make the wolf milf fuck able. The wolf ghost while nice is still a one off and that's the only reason I bother with that one Tobs quest.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
a level 10 warrior who went full punisher on a bunch of unarmed peasants (also kids) cause what other choice had she
In this case Tobs gave us a false choice, because both choices lead us to say Gweyr was right. And in this story, Tobs wants to tell the tale of some badass psycho who was ultimately right all along and gets forgiven at the end.
"Like I said, kids are cruel, Champion. and I'm very in touch with my inner child."
-
Gweyr, probably

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes