Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
"Because you're not an ass and are supposed to be a hero/good guy"

Uhh, does he forget that being a DK is a thing? Does he not realize CoC 1 let you be a massive selfish asshole for pure personal gain? How the fuck does being a hero or good guy mean you're supposed to help every random drunk you come across?

I don't give a flying fuck about Azami, we never even interact with the bitch besides the first fight against her. Why would we even know or care about her love life?

If TOBS wrote this, he seriously just writes everything for himself at this point. There is 0 reason to care about this public nuisance of a drunkard nobody likes or this random Kitsune bitch who attacks you on sight. Fuck loot, hope everybody in that den dies old, alone, and with as many regrets as possible.
Bubbles wrote this, and Takahiro.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Bubbles does not consider perhaps a route in which we give takahiro? He may not be the best male character in the game but I still prefer to stay than become cupid

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Personally I'd be more interested if we could cock block his drunk ass and take her for our self. And then get some loot out of it.
I would take it a step further and gender swap him then grope him each time he came begging to be changed back. Then have sex with her in front of him now her. Then offer a deal of giving him his gender back if he can give a better peformance than she did. Repeat the process until they are addicted to dick and don't want to change back.
An alternative for players like Monte would be turn him into a twink instead. Would be similar to Lund from TiTs or Kelt from CoC.

Also I would be interested in cucking Kinu by taking Nakano away from her either as a genderswapped female or a submissive twink. Dom scenes for both genders.
Harsh maybe but I hate both characters.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I would take it a step further and gender swap him then grope him each time he came begging to be changed back. Then have sex with her in front of him now her. Then offer a deal of giving him his gender back if he can give a better peformance than she did. Repeat the process until they are addicted to dick and don't want to change back.
An alternative for players like Monte would be turn him into a twink instead. Would be similar to Lund from TiTs or Kelt from CoC.

Also I would be interested in cucking Kinu by taking Nakano away from her either as a genderswapped female or a submissive twink. Dom scenes for both genders.
Judging by their god I'm not really sure how bothered the Kitsune would be by getting gender bent.

Reactions: fetishgirl

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Bubbles does not consider perhaps a route in which we give takahiro? He may not be the best male character in the game but I still prefer to stay than become cupid
You can become his concubine/second wife/husband next to Azami.

Oct 15, 2021
You can become his concubine/second wife/husband next to Azami.
Really makes me think who would ever want something like that. It's not like Takahiro is a great prize or anything. I could sort of see it if he was the Emperor himself or the heir prince. But nah he's just some has been drunk.
Really just shows he is Bubs self insert.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
wsan.png
Okay... Aileh and the scaly potato are great and all, but just having played to Khor Minos for the first time the picture tells all. Brienne, her family, milking barn, even non-degrading super hot femdom. Wsan is my hero.

William is there because his writing just makes me laugh so often. Cat harem rut scene is so great – brings to mind Roxy rut scene in TiTS (don't know if that was by him or the original author). Not many contributions but no absolute misses.

SKoW has a fuck-ton of content but before Aileh I wouldn't have been able to name an exceptional content by them. Everything is just... half way there.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
William might just actually be my favorite writer in all the Fenoxo games - but he splits his time between here and TiTs, so not as much to see here.

He and Wsan share quite a few fetishes, though.
Yeah. He might be. Can't really search for his content on the TiTS wiki since there isn't a category for it, but I remember his name even from the first playthrough way back in the day. Roxy's rut done anonymously is one of the funniest scenes ever. Seems to be like one of his.

And def am glad there's some other kinks by other writers here too. Makes them all the better by contrast.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
That's actually pretty hot tbh, and not because of hate reasons.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

KeK, funny that you should mention me since I do want to write a buff bara dude that you, the player, can feminize/twinkify/transform into a pretty boy. And I already have a 3000 words doc but I pushed it back for a smaller project I am working on.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So here's a question:

What characters do people feel like are unfinished?

I dont mean just that you want more content, like Clementine or Gweyr, but characters that either seem to have a story arc that's incomplete or stick out somehow?

My first thought was Nelia, but honestly a lot of shopkeepers aren't intended to have scenes, so she's really fine, even if I'd like some gobbo stuff.

The kobold queen in the Undermountain though, really seems like there should be more coming.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well, if they ever get their stuff going over there and get that KINU mod up and running. Everyone is going to jump ship and go over to their stuff. Savin fucks the game up, and the Modders make it Right.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
KeK, funny that you should mention me since I do want to write a buff bara dude that you, the player, can feminize/twinkify/transform into a pretty boy. And I already have a 3000 words doc but I pushed it back for a smaller project I am working on.
Always grateful you are willing to contribute to the community and being pretty good at it too. I look forward to it as CoC 2 is lacking with this kind of content. Breaking a bara into a twink is a very niche so really looking forward to what you come up with.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes