NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yarp, though even as an enemy you can opt out of the dick stealing. Can't remember if that's purely a gameplay thing or if she offers you that option though.
Kind of both? the option happens the first time you beat her and she's all pissed you won't play her "game" but by the next time you encounter her as an enemy if you beat her she just wants your help to blow off some steam.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there ANY reason to do Takahiro content btw? (and I mean ACTUAL reason, like gaining an item/new spell/etc) because AFAIK he just a drunk asshole and I practically disable his content the moment it first pops up.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Is there ANY reason to do Takahiro content btw? (and I mean ACTUAL reason, like gaining an item/new spell/etc) because AFAIK he just a drunk asshole and I practically disable his content the moment it first pops up.
Eventually (once Bubbles writes it) you can help him sober up and get with Azami, which will lead to a threesome.

But other than that...nope.

Nov 24, 2020
She wishes she was as neat as Sundowner tbh, that chaotic evil asshole really gave the whole mercenary for life, war as a business mentality an actual represented character to voice its opinions.
Does this mean that Red Sun actually has more meaning in it's lyrics than some of the character's backstories in CoC2?

Reactions: Lord Kentus

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 1840291
Loot?
Now you have my attention...
Missed me with that passive-agressive shit there, also how retard you gotta be to call weirdos those that sex demons when it's pretty much the route fellow writer Savin wants you to take for Kassyrra? (specially considering how Kassyrra>Kitsunes any day of the week which is funny considering both are soulless abominations but kitsunes are "different" because reasons?)

Sorry rant over, and I see basically is worthless until content is added, good to know, thanks :D

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Missed me with that passive-agressive shit there, also how retard you gotta be to call weirdos those that sex demons when it's pretty much the route fellow writer Savin wants you to take for Kassyrra? (specially considering how Kassyrra>Kitsunes any day of the week which is funny considering both are soulless abominations but kitsunes are "different" because reasons?)
Pretty sure that was a joke...

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1840291
Loot?
Now you have my attention...
"Because you're not an ass and are supposed to be a hero/good guy"

Uhh, does he forget that being a DK is a thing? Does he not realize CoC 1 let you be a massive selfish asshole for pure personal gain? How the fuck does being a hero or good guy mean you're supposed to help every random drunk you come across?

I don't give a flying fuck about Azami, we never even interact with the bitch besides the first fight against her. Why would we even know or care about her love life?

If TOBS wrote this, he seriously just writes everything for himself at this point. There is 0 reason to care about this public nuisance of a drunkard nobody likes or this random Kitsune bitch who attacks you on sight. Fuck loot, hope everybody in that den dies old, alone, and with as many regrets as possible.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes