Nov 24, 2020
Nothing. There is no fixable issue People always wants something else.

Just in the last couple of pages, we have people wondering why they aren't focusing on KM, people who want more stuff outside of KM, people who want the main story, people who couldn't care less about the main story and want more Brinthaus...people waiting for Berwyn, etc.

Nothing that could be put out wouldn't make someone unhappy it wasn't something else.
In that case, my personal conclusion, which might sound a bit rude, but well... maybe people should touch some grass. I mean, CoC2 is free. Unless you want every piece of new content ASAP, you really don't have to pay for it. The fact that those people actually care enough to get angry at the game should mean that it actually does it's job of providing entertainment and Fap Material.

Hot Take, but I feel like it would be great if some people would chill when CoC2 doesn't cater to their exact preferences. No game ever will. This is a free piece of entertainment that sometimes gives you some well-writen sex scenes and it doesn't take anything from you but your time. Sometimes it's ain't exactly well balanced (flashbacks to me encountering a dungeon hoping to get some cool sex scenes and only ending up with a fucking Kitsune Boss Rush that made me actually turn game to manual combat because of the mechanics).

Just tune in from time to time, play for a lil-bit and see if there is anything you fancy or are interested in and if not find something else. It's (probably) that easy.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
This is a free piece of entertainment that sometimes gives you some well-writen sex scenes and it doesn't take anything from you but your time.
I mean sure, if you're getting it from here, it's "free." I actually bought it on Steam, and for some reason I'm not actually sure of, I tend to use this thread to see what the new updates are.

Nov 24, 2020
I mean sure, if you're getting it from here, it's "free." I actually bought it on Steam, and for some reason I'm not actually sure of, I tend to use this thread to see what the new updates are.
Not even that. Can't you play the latest public version in browser on the website, as well as download it? Sure, it ain't a backers build (which I assume is illegally posted here?), but it works.

As for Steam... well, it's a fair argument, but it also should be noted that Savin said that it exists for QoL (autoupdates, cloud-saves e.t.c) and as another way to support the game with a one time purchase. You really don't need to buy it if you want to play CoC2 properly.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Not even that. Can't you play the latest public version in browser on the website, as well as download it? Sure, it ain't a backers build (which I assume is illegally posted here?), but it works.

As for Steam... well, it's a fair argument, but it also should be noted that Savin said that it exists for QoL (autoupdates, cloud-saves e.t.c) and as another way to support the game with a one time purchase. You really don't need to buy it if you want to play CoC2 properly.
No idea, I bought it quite some time ago, I don't know if I first tried here, decided to support them with Steam purchase, or Steam purchase first and found it here. Have never, and unless I win the powerball or something, will never use Patreon.

Sep 20, 2018
I’ll pivot back to Khor’minos and either write up Isadora as a proper NPC
so Isadora isn't already a halfway written out character! :WutFace::mad::FacePalm:
So Mayternity WAS holding up Berwyns quest.
Damn preggo fetishists, ruining everything.
I think it's more doing final tweaks,dotting eyes,crossing tees,checking typos and this mechanics change that are holding up the Berwyn quest from being coded,more than mayternity content.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Oh, yay, now I can do a tease Charmer run without feeling suboptimal if I don't bring companions that also do resolve damage. Overall a good change.

Looks like some other nice gameplay and story changes, too.

I wonder, does this mean that Charmer now is basically a secondary healer with their Resolve healing skills now healing health? That's cool if so, means we now have more of a hybrid damage/healing class. That was already possible but would've required investing in Willpower and taking a few White Mage skills.

I'm not a dev fangirl and I'm not always interested in the content they put out (honestly only reason I have any interest in the fox content is the heavy pregancy focus, otherwise it's too wordly and too inaccurate weebo ideas of Japanese stuff), plus I've heard of some disgraceful behavior from certain devs, but CoC2 definitely really hit my button with some of its scenes, enough to keep me playing it. And those really are good changes in the latest patch.

Though I might wait for the last of the combat changes to play the game again.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Is it so bad to just want the plot to continue? I would like more interactions with Kasyrra and move on from Minotaur land.

Every time I see a new bovine character all I hear is "I want to get off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride." And I love cow-morphs, udders, etc. But variety is the spice of life. Gimme some nagas, bunnies, something different. Hopefully this is the end of cow people considering they got their home turf
Moving on is not likely going to happen until the leveling/combat revamp since they won't let us level up before it and the caves are already probably past current cap even if you do it with good builds. Now since that's coder stuff and their one coder is already over worked what they could do is take the time to flesh out earlier areas but don't hold your breath on that either.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Wow so the combat revamp (at least the first part of it) just got put in already. Color me surprised, I expected that to take way longer.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
In that case, my personal conclusion, which might sound a bit rude, but well... maybe people should touch some grass. I mean, CoC2 is free. Unless you want every piece of new content ASAP, you really don't have to pay for it. The fact that those people actually care enough to get angry at the game should mean that it actually does it's job of providing entertainment and Fap Material.
Given I'm one to voice my issues about this game, I think it's fair to explain why the grass has been thoroughly touched. I was a backer way back when CoC2 was still FoE and TiTS still had that new car smell. I never accused this game of not being good fap material, some of the writers are astounding. Savin himself has provided many great scenes in CoC1/2 and TiTS. I stopped supporting due to my own reasons, unrelated to the content that was being put out at the time.

CoC2 does a lot of things well, such as keeping the main plot ever in your thoughts. It's mentioned quite frequently, like a looming threat watching your every move. This is something that was a bit lost in CoC1, where sometimes you'd forget why you were even there. But it also does a lot of things poorly. Something great about CoC1 was that it felt big. Truly it was a very small game (location-wise), but the variety and amount of characters made it feel much bigger. Between mice and ghosts in some ruins and a town filled with every type of humaniod you could think of, the world felt big. Surely the spider-morph bartender and the bunny girl stripper didn't come from the same place, so this world must be much bigger than you've experienced. CoC2 on the other hand is big, given that every part of your traveling is done with individual squares rather than an area search on click. However, it feels quite small given that you really only ever experience some of the locals. Moreso when the more exotic characters are unsexable like Nelia (can't believe I consider goblins exotic now), but then you have 10 cow-morphs ready and willing. Like bro please let me have a goblin I can love.

Khor'Minos receiving content isn't the issue, but that it's bloating the already bloated amount of one race of characters. If they were making KM the CoC2 variant of Tel'Adre and there were a variety of flavors, I'd have no issues. Cities need to feel like cities and all. It also gets to a point though, where you start wondering when actual progress will be made. The newest update is a welcome one, given that it shakes the game up to its core, redefining the game and whatnot. Also have no issue with Berwyn and Etheryn getting their quests, because it's more content to make the game feel bigger.

This is a free piece of entertainment that sometimes gives you some well-writen sex scenes and it doesn't take anything from you but your time.
Time is your most valuable commodity, and more time can never be earned or bought. It's also not free, given that the Steam listing showcases that one day no more "public releases" will come out and the last backer release will simply be the full game. Much like Remtairy did with Karryn's Prison. (Not shit-talking, just the nature of crowdfunding games, would never speak ill of Remtairy. Good people who make good games, and do right by their supporters.)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Given I'm one to voice my issues about this game, I think it's fair to explain why the grass has been thoroughly touched. I was a backer way back when CoC2 was still FoE and TiTS still had that new car smell. I never accused this game of not being good fap material, some of the writers are astounding. Savin himself has provided many great scenes in CoC1/2 and TiTS. I stopped supporting due to my own reasons, unrelated to the content that was being put out at the time.

CoC2 does a lot of things well, such as keeping the main plot ever in your thoughts. It's mentioned quite frequently, like a looming threat watching your every move. This is something that was a bit lost in CoC1, where sometimes you'd forget why you were even there. But it also does a lot of things poorly. Something great about CoC1 was that it felt big. Truly it was a very small game (location-wise), but the variety and amount of characters made it feel much bigger. Between mice and ghosts in some ruins and a town filled with every type of humaniod you could think of, the world felt big. Surely the spider-morph bartender and the bunny girl stripper didn't come from the same place, so this world must be much bigger than you've experienced. CoC2 on the other hand is big, given that every part of your traveling is done with individual squares rather than an area search on click. However, it feels quite small given that you really only ever experience some of the locals. Moreso when the more exotic characters are unsexable like Nelia (can't believe I consider goblins exotic now), but then you have 10 cow-morphs ready and willing. Like bro please let me have a goblin I can love.

Khor'Minos receiving content isn't the issue, but that it's bloating the already bloated amount of one race of characters. If they were making KM the CoC2 variant of Tel'Adre and there were a variety of flavors, I'd have no issues. Cities need to feel like cities and all. It also gets to a point though, where you start wondering when actual progress will be made. The newest update is a welcome one, given that it shakes the game up to its core, redefining the game and whatnot. Also have no issue with Berwyn and Etheryn getting their quests, because it's more content to make the game feel bigger.

Time is your most valuable commodity, and more time can never be earned or bought. It's also not free, given that the Steam listing showcases that one day no more "public releases" will come out and the last backer release will simply be the full game. Much like Remtairy did with Karryn's Prison. (Not shit-talking, just the nature of crowdfunding games, would never speak ill of Remtairy. Good people who make good games, and do right by their supporters.)
Thanks for reminding me of FoE and that it's dead :cry:

Nov 24, 2020
Honestly, very fair takes above. As long as it doesn't devolve into pure actual unreasonable hatred for developers, making fun of CoC2 IS honestly pretty fun.

Khor'Minos receiving content isn't the issue, but that it's bloating the already bloated amount of one race of characters. If they were making KM the CoC2 variant of Tel'Adre and there were a variety of flavors, I'd have no issues. Cities need to feel like cities and all.
Also, yeah, I didn't actually realize just HOW bloated the game is with Horse People. Like, not only they are the most represented race in the game, but they also get their big ass city that is vital to the main plot. I doubt it was intentional and the developers aren't aware of how lil bit silly that is when you think about it, but still. Probably just a temporary phase.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes