Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Because its their precious OC and/or self insert and they are engaging in inflict type magical realm.
In inflict type magical realm the DM/GM inflicts his fetishes on the players, the players exist to be the victims of his own fetishes. the GM gets off on having his self insert do something specific to the player (often cuck them or rape them).

They literally masturbate going "real live human beings are going to play my game and my big strong self insert is going to cuck them!!!" *fap fap fap* "oh yea, fuck. my self insert is going to breed their fucking innocent little daughter and there is nothing they can do about it but cry." *fap fap fap*

If the player was able to turn things around then they wouldn't be getting their rocks off, instead they would feel like they are the one who got violated. To them it is not just "a game", it is them inflicting their fetishes on some real life victim. When you find yourself stuck in an inflict type magical realm the only winning options are not to play... or to use mods.

Incidentally the reason they raged so much about mods in their older games was exactly that. Those mods opened up their self inserts for retribution. CoC and TiTs both have their share of sacred cow SI's that were untouchable, that the "owner of the character" forbade any content that puts them in any position other than dominant / fucking over the MC. Whether that owner was a writer or a commissioner.

This has caused many player blowups over the years.
This sums up the greatest issue with this game rather succinctly.

Well done.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
They added a defeat scene where the Champion gets held down Crow style and Brienne is specifically picked out and straight up raped infront of them
Which one is that? The Arona one?

And as if that wasn't enough, before then there was already a very similar scene for both Brienne and Kiyoko with the minotaur guards
Another defeat scene? Or do you give them over for them to let you in? Because if it's the latter, that's a typical NTR game-type scene lol.

Lusamine isn't your girlfriend. Or in any kind of relationship with you at all. Heck, technically you guys are enemies when she's on the clock.

That scene isn't at all NTR.
I didn't actually. But unless it's written in a very specific way, I still doubt it's NTR.
It's still the type of scene that people get touchy about; same reason they made Etheryn/Hashat scene optional. (You can avoid it by not gossiping too much, but it's an unpleasant surprise if you don't know that.)

Reactions: T800

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lusamine isn't your girlfriend. Or in any kind of relationship with you at all. Heck, technically you guys are enemies when she's on the clock.

When people say NTR they typically mean "a scene for cucks", that is "a scene that invokes the same feeling of humiliation you get from netorare". even if it is "technically not NTR because of X".
There are many ways in which such a scene can be achieved without technically being NTR

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
When people say NTR they typically mean "a scene for cucks", that is "a scene that invokes the same feeling of humiliation you get from netorare". even if it is "technically not NTR because of X".
There are many ways in which such a scene can be achieved without technically being NTR
Even in that scene, Lusamine specifically wants to fuck you, but Cait doesn't let her because she'd enjoy it too much.
It's the polar opposite of NTR. The only person being humiliated in that scene is Lusamine.

Just because people say something doesn't make it true. There's no NTR in that scene (or cucking either, for that matter).

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
How is Lusamine is even NTR? I don't think it's implied that Mercs have any romantic relationships. Were they fuck buddies? That's not really NTR.
If you click gossip multiple times then a scene will play which is literally called LusamineCuck() in the save editor. Cait drags Lusamine off to get gangbanged by the inns patrons while you watch and Cait tells you are not allowed to join.

You might be right about there not being a relationship but the scenes literally called LusamineCuck() if that's not NTR than I don't know what is

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I really don't see how "Oh that mercenary chick that I vaugley know is getting blowbanged, weird." is in any way NTR. Do people really get a feeling of humiliation from watching a stranger engage in public sex?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Okay I take it back if Cait is flat out telling you you can't have any of this why the whole bar is then I guess that's NTRish. More like Cait just being a bitch and more reason not to have anything to do with the turboslut though.

Reactions: Parthornax

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Even in that scene, Lusamine specifically wants to fuck you, but Cait doesn't let her because she'd enjoy it too much.
It's the polar opposite of NTR. The only person being humiliated in that scene is Lusamine.
More than one person can be humiliated in a scene.
ok so... I have not played through that scene because I dropped the game awhile ago.
So please correct me if I got anything wrong below.

What I got from reading all the comments people said about that scene is this impression:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
3. she submits to you, you have conquered her, and now she is asking to seal that submission by having you claim her sexually. This is your reward for being a conquering hero who defeated your opponent.
...no. You guys are hanging out in a bar off the clock, and you keep asking her for gossip. No sex is happening at all.

4. your companion steps in... hold on a moment! She deserves to be punished!
>MC: yes, I was just going to punish her with my cock right now
NO! instead of you being a conquering hero, step aside and let me create a gangbang where a bunch of rando men fuck me and her and you watch and masturbate like a pathetic cuck.
No to all of this. As you are gossiping, she repeatedly and loudly calls Cait a whore. Your character is basically egging her on (the game actually tells you as you keep doing this Cait is getting mad, and is probably going to do something about it). You guys aren't having sex or about to have sex, because there's a "have sex" button that you have to actively NOT be pressing.

5. also you are powerless to stop this.
You have to cause it in the first place, and then, I'm almost positive you can just opt out of the scene. Cait takes Lusamine off and you just hang out at the bar.

She is not your love interest, she is not your girlfriend, she is not your wife. Thus technically by the dictionary definition this is not NTR.

However, she is your PRIZE for your victory. And the emotions invoked for having to stand aside and have your prize snatched from you on your moment of victory. To stand there with your limp dick in your hand and tears of humiliation in your eyes as you watch her being gangbanged by randos... is indistinguishable from NTR.
Your emotions do not give a fuck about technicalities.
None of this is true.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Your character is basically egging her on
Just to clarify, when I say "you" I mean "the player" not "your character".
"your character" often has his mind hijacked from the player to do what the devs want them to.
because there's a "have sex" button that you have to actively NOT be pressing.
There is? So what are people complaining about then?

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Just to clarify, when I say "you" I mean "the player" not "your character". "your character" has his mind hijacked from the player to do what the devs want them toi.
"The player" has to hit gossip dozens of times. She has seventy-six topics chosen at random. You have to hit the Cait topic specifically 3-5 times. It is wildly unlikely to even get to this scene by accident.

There is? So what are people complaining about then?
As I said before on this kinda thing...that it exists.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"The player" has to hit gossip dozens of times. She has seventy-six topics chosen at random. You have to hit the Cait topic specifically 3-5 times. It is wildly unlikely to even get to this scene by accident.
1. If you are gossiping with a woman in a bar you are probably trying to seduce her instead of watching her gangbanged by randos.

2. Wait, this scene is triggered by using a [gossip] button? Why would players assume that [gossip] button will result in Cait making you watch her being gangbanged? dialog options should not be a complete surprise where they just spring a fetish on you without warning.

3. where does the whole
come into play then if you are the one who has to initiate the scene? Or is it only initiated randomly when you click the [gossip] button?
===
because there's a "have sex" button that you have to actively NOT be pressing.
As I said before on this kinda thing...that it exists.
hold on a minute... you said

But if there is a button to have sex with her, then she is your girlfriend/lover and not some random enemy you are not in a relationship with.

Scenario:
A. player meets this girl in the bar. clicks on the sex button. they have sex. Keep doing it a few times.
B. player decides they want to get to know their girlfriend better to be more than just sex friends. clicks [gossip] button to get to know the character better and see the dialog.
C. they keep on doing [gossip] until suddenly boom. forced to watch her gangbanged by other dudes.

This... is just classic straightforwards NTR then.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The thing is, there are a few gossip scenes like Cait forcing Lusamine to deepthroat you, or Cait eating Lusamine out, that are more "mainstream", if you will, and which kind of encourage you to keep spamming "gossip" to see if there are other scenes like that.

Also lol at "You didn't press the 'sex button', so it's your fault, actually." :ROFLMAO:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The thing is, there are a few gossip scenes like Cait forcing Lusamine to deepthroat you, or Cait eating Lusamine out, that are more "mainstream", if you will, and which kind of encourage you to keep spamming "gossip" to see if there are other scenes like that.
Heck, now you're reminding me that Cait actually makes Lusamine do sluttier and sluttier things before you even get to that scene.

Also lol at "You didn't press the 'sex button', so it's your fault, actually." :ROFLMAO:
Not what was said. He suggested Cait takes her away in the midst of you trying to have sex with her...which doesn't happen.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not what was said. He suggested Cait takes her away in the midst of you trying to have sex with her...which doesn't happen.
So... based only on what you have said in your own posts thus far:
You walk up to your female friend with benefits / lover / girlfriend a bar and start chatting her up...

99%+ of players are going to think that doing the above is trying to have sex with her.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
You walk up to your female friend with benefits / lover / girlfriend a bar and start chatting her up...
99%+ of the players are going to think that doing so is trying to have sex with her.
Except you're not chatting her up with the intent of having sex or you'd have chosen the option that leads to the two of you having sex and not the 'tell me gossip about random NPCs' option.

I swear people are actively trying to be upset by this.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
1. If you are gossiping with a woman in a bar you are probably trying to seduce her instead of watching her gangbanged by randos.
Why would you be trying to seduce a woman you can already have sex with?

In fact, she also has a regular TALK option. The gossip button is completely separate from both talk and sex.

2. Wait, this scene is triggered by using a [gossip] button? Why would players assume that [gossip] button will result in Cait making you watch her being gangbanged? dialog options should not be a complete surprise where they just spring a fetish on you without warning.
The dialog tells you (and I believe Cait does too) that Cait is getting madder and madder and is going to do stuff. ANd, as someone reminded me, Cait actually gradually escalates to that point.

3. where does the whole

come into play then if you are the one who has to initiate the scene? Or is it only initiated randomly when you click the [gossip] button?
Not only do you have to press the button enough times to see a 1/76 event several times that gradually escalates, the scene is able to be opted out of I'm almost positive.

But if there is a button to have sex with her, then she is your girlfriend/lover and not some random enemy you are not in a relationship with.
You've...played this game, right? You can have sex with people immediately after learning their names.

Scenario:
A. player meets this girl in the bar. clicks on the sex button. they have sex. Keep doing it a few times.
B. player decides they want to get to know their girlfriend better to be more than just sex friends. clicks [gossip] button to get to know the character better and see the dialog.
C. they keep on doing [gossip] until suddenly boom. forced to watch her gangbanged by other dudes.

This... is just classic straightforwards NTR then.
You don't meet her in the bar. She's part of a pack of roving bandits ("mercenaries") who go around robbing and raping people. In fact, she continues to attempt to rob and rape you even after you guys meet in the bar, and makes clear she plans to continue doing so next time she catches you outside. She is not in any way your girlfriend.

Gossip doesn't "get to know her better". She mostly talks shit about various people. In fact, every companion she talks shit about has an escalating series of responses to her. (Cait makes her do sluttier and sluttier things, Arona tosses her against a wall and shoves her dick in her face, Berwyn...barks at her, etc).

It's just not at all NTR situation, and it has to be dug deeply and repeatedly for by the player.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes