destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
is the writing better for tainted space? I was thinking of trying it out.
a lotta the people here are very jaded against CoC2 and thus have a more positive opinion of TiTS. It's personal preference at the end of course, but TiTS has far more content, far more writers, and far less moderation of content compared to CoC2. This means everything you see varies like crazy. TiTS has some of the best smut writing but also a lot, and I mean a lot of generic shitty encounters and characters you don't care for. TiTS also loves to revel in extremism but it goes so apeshit crazy that you become desensitized to it with time.

For example, TiTS has a merchant futa girl who acts like an asshole. You can put her in debt, buy her as a slave, dedick her or even "re-virginize" her and just fuck and put a kid in her if you so wish. And all of it is written very well. She actually has a decent character and backstory that isn't some stupid fuck-ass paragraph of horseshit you don't care about unlike Annika who just got added to CoC2. I tend to think of this one character, Sera as the benchmark of TiTS and what smut writing can be in its freedom of choice and quality.

On the other hand, TiTS has a literal dragon (like, not dragon girl, literally a dragon) who abducts you and you can fuck her, even put your head in its vagina to pleasure it. There's also a mentally ill girl who modified her body to become a 2 dicked dragon-like thing who is also a bodybuilder and has an only-fans in universe. And this type of hyper for the sake of hyper shit is very common in TiTS and very quickly makes it all a generic blender of "wowww thats crazy hmm".

Also TiTS in-universe explanations of things are just kinda eh. For example there is a dragon girl race who have like 1000 clits in their vagina. So sex is apparently very pleasurable for them. Except you can't really write that and make the reader feel that, and there is only so much "you cum like 10402394 times at the same time because you have 30000 clits" a reader can possibly relate to. All that shit about cum addiction another poster said for example, does nothing to me because it's little more than a writer's asspull tool.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So how is Annika in general for someone that is into dominant dickgirls? How does she stand out?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
TiTS has some of the best smut writing but also a lot, and I mean a lot of generic shitty encounters
I think most of TiTs encounters being 'generic' is fine, its a fuckfest game, we're not reading Shakespear, we're shaking spears.
But TiTs has more notably imbalanced or buggy encounters than CoC2. Still has an enemy I can set to 0 hp 15 turns in a row and via lust or hp it won't die and I just have to run and now has that one stalker character who's stats are so insanely overtuned you can give yourself like 30 hits per turn with max stats and she still takes 2 turns to kill even though end-game enemies go down in like 3 hits. I specifically cheated my stats just to easily beat her, then went back to an old save to never speak to her to begin with.
CoC2's encounters only real have issues with when they spawn so many enemies it runs out of the alphabet

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
On the other hand, TiTS has a literal dragon (like, not dragon girl, literally a dragon) who abducts you and you can fuck her, even put your head in its vagina to pleasure it. There's also a mentally ill girl who modified her body to become a 2 dicked dragon-like thing who is also a bodybuilder and has an only-fans in universe. And this type of hyper for the sake of hyper shit is very common in TiTS and very quickly makes it all a generic blender of "wowww thats crazy hmm".
I have to disagree with you on that point, man. Sera, Mirrin, and the Frostwyrm are all unique experiences. I would not describe a single on of them as generic or same-same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I have to disagree with you on that point, man. Sera, Mirrin, and the Frostwyrm are all unique experiences. I would not describe a single on of them as generic or same-same.
I guess I misused the word generic in here. They must certainly be unique to leave such an impression on me even if negative, what I mean is all the extreme hyper stuff just kind of loses its luster as TiTS overall revels in how much it pushes the envelope. And some of the writing sort of can't stand on its own weight beyond that niché once the shock factor dies off.

At least, it does for me. I guess I'm just not TiTS's target audience so what I say might fall flat.

Reactions: Poopinmybutt

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I guess I misused the word generic in here. They must certainly be unique to leave such an impression on me even if negative, what I mean is all the extreme hyper stuff just kind of loses its luster as TiTS overall revels in how much it pushes the envelope. And some of the writing sort of can't stand on its own weight beyond that niché once the shock factor dies off.

At least, it does for me. I guess I'm just not TiTS's target audience so what I say might fall flat.
I pretty much agree with this wholeheartedly. The hyper stuff was endearing at first, but it's so normalized that it doesn't really mean anything after a certain point. Like half the characters in the game can cum a minimum of a gallon and cumflate things, they all have insane body proportions, the whole universe is parodied to hell, etc. At this point I just skim over all that kinda stuff because it stopped having any meaning in that game.

Makes me really want a more grounded approach to these kinds of games other than Love and Corruption.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Generic as in how? Doesn't she act like a milf?How is her romance?
This was already gone over. You talk to her like twice with no flirting, PC says "Girl, you just need to get laid", PC sucks her dick, and then right after that you can start going out with her. It's not any more romantic than Brienne instantly being in love with you. From what I skimmed through there aren't even really any romantic events with her, just a fuckton of talk options.

The game outright tells you she likes caring for people and that she's pretty old, rather than showing it. That's about it in terms of milf status. If anything, she feels more like an older sister type rather than a milf. Personally though, she's not characterized well enough to be great examples of either.

Though really, I'm not sure why you're asking this instead of just going through her stuff yourself.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I do not come here to pirate. I just come here to talk about the game.
I mean it's hardly pirating if it's gonna be released for free in like 2 weeks anyway. 's not like it's losing the devs money and they're not hurting for cash either. Just seems like an arbitrary rule to put on yourself, but hey you do you.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You are "receiving" service for free that people that want to get it legitimately are paying for. And I am not going to go into whole spiel how "it is not technically steeling since devs are not loosing anything". And "they are not hurting for cash" just seems like a real scummy justification.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Not really interested in this discussion since I know it'll go nowhere and jannies will prolly delete it if it goes on so I'll just say this:
I wish the game had more monster girls like the hellhound milf.

Monster girls need more representation god damn it. I want, nay, NEED more stuff like Monster Girl Enclyopedia and MGQ. I am sick of these games claiming the monster girl tag while only having succubi, orcs, and elves in almost all of them. Where are the Hellhound, Jinko, and Kraken girls? Where are the girls that will abduct men and make them their "husbands"?

It's not fair bros...

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Generic as in how? Doesn't she act like a milf?How is her romance?
She's not really a "mature experienced woman about to wring you dry" kind of milf. More like a really doting older sister type as moneyman said. Her sex scenes are mostly oral focused but it's noting really original, didn't really hook me in with anything unique about it.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I am sick of these games claiming the monster girl tag while only having succubi, orcs, and elves in almost all of them. Where are the Hellhound, Jinko, and Kraken girls? Where are the girls that will abduct men and make them their "husbands"?

It's not fair bros...
> You will never have a shirt made from your spider waifus own silk that she sewn herself and be able to feel her warmth around you wherever you go

Why even live

Speaking of MGE compliant monstergirls has written out my favorite pieces of mamono fiction, with Pretty Human being my favorite. Just putting this out there if you want a look.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Is there any new transformations in the game? That's prolly the only thing in the game that slightly interests me

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes