ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Also cuckquean which is fairly rare.
It even goes out of its way to make you feel like this is the right course of actions even if you're for some reason playing a sex game about being a glorified whore and value monogomy because it breaks Brienne's heart if you say "No I will not plow your mother and sister that is not inshallah".
Personally the only Brienne content I'd particularly want as is we probably will never get: An actual explanation on why she's so in love with the MC, her complete personality shift, etc. Is she under a magic 'love the first person you see' curse or something?

Reactions: zzrotiskewl

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I thought Wsan said there would be a continuation of armor plot for Bri? And unlike Savin he does things he says he will...

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Personally the only Brienne content I'd particularly want as is we probably will never get: An actual explanation on why she's so in love with the MC, her complete personality shift, etc. Is she under a magic 'love the first person you see' curse or something?
For me, even an explanation wouldn't really be enough, and if anything, could sour my taste for her content. I want to actually fall in love with based cow wife, rather than basically give her a gender-bend love potion. Have her content be a slow build where she doesn't fuck MC immediately, you slowly ease her into being a girl and exploring her femininity, go on dates with her(which lets there be a more substantial foundation for loving sweets), etc. As is, there hasn't really been a great slow build romance/GFE character in these games besides maybe Fisianna and I'm a pure(heh) sucker for saccharine content like that.

Unfortunately that's never going to happen because it's a fuckton of work and I'm pretty sure Wsan is physically incapable of writing anything slow-burn; But alas, a man can dream.

Reactions: M0nte

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I thought Wsan said there would be a continuation of armor plot for Bri? And unlike Savin he does things he says he will...
That's a bold statement.

I don't think a single thing Wsan has really hyped over the course of this game has actually been delivered on yet.

We've gotten talk about Evelyn demonification and future plot threads, lots of content for the dryads, corruption for Brienne, continuation of the cursed armor plotline, an equivalent quest for Brint, etc.

I'm actually fairly certain that a good chunk of it won't make it in before everyone moves on to the next game.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
Wsan is the lead for KM, and he stopped working on it to work on Brint/Brienne's family.

Probably because people were whining so hard about it. At one point they pinned a warning to their Discord for people to stop messaging devs and asking constantly about Brihaus iirc.
It probably doesn't help that once you finish what's there, the Bri-house gets locked out so you can't even replay what's there.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wsan is the lead for KM, and he stopped working on it to work on Brint/Brienne's family.

Probably because people were whining so hard about it. At one point they pinned a warning to their Discord for people to stop messaging devs and asking constantly about Brihaus iirc.
That's completely on Wsan and his dogshit planning. Dude promises a million things. And the state he left Brihaus is a complete cliffhanger. K/M is obviously not gonna finish any time soon so that was just bad foresight on his part.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That's a bold statement.

I don't think a single thing Wsan has really hyped over the course of this game has actually been delivered on yet.

We've gotten talk about Evelyn demonification and future plot threads, lots of content for the dryads, corruption for Brienne, continuation of the cursed armor plotline, an equivalent quest for Brint, etc.

I'm actually fairly certain that a good chunk of it won't make it in before everyone moves on to the next game.
Possibly, but he hasn't not delivered yet, again unlike Savin.

Reactions: namelessone22

hershdna

Apr 25, 2017
After you give Viviane all the succubus milk, is there anything special you need to do, to continue the quest? In the journal it just says "It will probably be another day" but it's been way more than a day so far and nothing. Whenever I meet her in the old forest, it's just the usual options and she's not at the Wayford either.
any solutions for this??

Pokis

Dec 3, 2017
I don't know if it's just a coincidence or if the writer just took some extremely heavy inspiration from it, but the Ninaquest is pretty much identical to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from Underrail. Maybe it's an intentional reference, but it's still kinda weird.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Do you also have to finish that (awful) Gweyr quest too? Sometimes that one is a prerequisite for other recently added quests in this game.

Jul 22, 2017
Do you also have to finish that (awful) Gweyr quest too? Sometimes that one is a prerequisite for other recently added quests in this game.
Thankfully no. I have her unlocked on a save that hasnt done that one yet. It had everything up to winter city done I beleive at most.

Reactions: menatv

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
Just to recap for everyone what is likely to be added by the end of this year?

-Ryn quest conclusion
-Brinhaus conclusion
-Brint marriage
-Khorminos completion????
-Hornet corruption
-Jstar's male kiyoko husbando
-Evelyn corruption???
-Valkyrie completion/expansion

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. I don't want to tempt fate but it will be hard for this year to be worse than last year however I will wish for the best and expect the worst.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Happy new year everyone.
Just to recap for everyone what is likely to be added by the end of this year?

-Ryn quest conclusion
-Brinhaus conclusion
-Brint marriage
-Khorminos completion????
-Hornet corruption
-Jstar's male kiyoko husbando
-Evelyn corruption???
-Valkyrie completion/expansion

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. I don't want to tempt fate but it will be hard for this year to be worse than last year however I will wish for the best and expect the worst.
There is almost no chance Evelyn corruption is happening this year, I don't even know if its a real thing anymore

Wsan mentioned it like...two years ago or somethin

KM is also unlikely to be finished in a year imo

hive has no eta and im not confident the single person working on it actually has any shot of finishing it

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
There is almost no chance Evelyn corruption is happening this year, I don't even know if its a real thing anymore

Wsan mentioned it like...two years ago or somethin

KM is also unlikely to be finished in a year imo

hive has no eta and im not confident the single person working on it actually has any shot of finishing it
Oof at least that helps give me more realistic expectations so I don't set myself up for disappointment.
Yeah I had a feeling KM won't be finished this year so not surprised.
Shame so Evelyn corruption is more a rumor than anything else.
Hive corruption could be done by the end of the year.

I am sure that I missed a few major things coming up but wanted a rough idea of what to expect this year.

What is this?
Possibly the best thing to happen for players that have a Straight/bi, fem/herm MC. Basically it will be a male version of Kiyoko but better in theory so we might actually have a child that doesn't treat us like crap for something we couldn't control. If we do I am going feel bad for most people here since I think most people here have straight male MCs as their main? Some have herms and a few here are as insane as me and play as all types.

Reactions: Axismundi

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Basically it will be a male version of Kiyoko but better in theory so we might actually have a child that doesn't treat us like crap for something we couldn't control. If we do I am going feel bad for most people here since I think most people here have straight male MCs as their main? Some have herms and a few here are as insane as me and play as all types.
As one of the few insane people here who didn't play as straight male MC (currently using a female MC for the lulz of having a preggo defeating demons) this does bring a smile to my face

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes