Jul 22, 2017
hello I would like to say that I like Annika, she's like Evelyn but slightly less domineering and slightly more lovey dovey, also give me more evelyn content

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Apropos of nothing discussed recently, I think I've decided that the best monster girls are a tie between lamia and manticores.

Sheep girls and spider girls also received serious consideration.

I feel that my reasons should be self-evident.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So how is Annika in general for someone that is into dominant dickgirls? How does she stand out?
Not sure if this is still relevant, but as someone who's poked around most of the futa content she's easily one of if not the most gentle dom. Next to no degredation, aftercare for most scenes, roughness extends to the occasional spank and some light bondage. She's not got a great variety of scenes though and they don't have any continuity or progression, she also has some switch scenes and one bugged scene I can't get to trigger, claims you can't be a virgin but no matter what I've tried with her or other characters it still won't open. One of many characters I'll keep a save for but probably won't revisit unless she gets a hefty content update.

Reactions: T800 and M0nte

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone know what the devs are currently working on (in regards to this game)? Like a roadmap or something like that...

It's been almost a year since there's been any progress on the Kor'Minos plot line...

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone know what the devs are currently working on (in regards to this game)? Like a roadmap or something like that...

It's been almost a year since there's been any progress on the Kor'Minos plot line...
Alypia -- Not sure
Tobs -- It's a secret to everybody (I am not on discord)
Savin -- Ryns and her lucky seven (incher) (Ryns uncaging quest)
B -- Genies first incestuous RP (he is writing that Genie chick)
Wsans -- Cow Farm (Briennes family)
Jstar -- Submitted first named bangable male Kitsune (Tetsuya got submitted)
Gard -- Finishing up the last Squirts of Lumias blessing (finishing Lumia and her entourage of Valkyries)
Bubblelord -- I have not taken a bubble bath in so long (no clue)

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
someone name me a few games where a spider chick rams eggs up your butt, just for research purposes D=
I have played CoC2, and ToA, and I cant think of any other ones

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
someone name me a few games where a spider chick rams eggs up your butt, just for research purposes D=
Trials in Tainted Space has some, they're called bothrioc but they're basically anthro spider people.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

More ways to milk money out of the subscribers(suckers). :)

5.27? Did 5.26 add nothing worthwhile?
That would require work, a few tweaks or bug fixes and you got a patch.

Reactions: Wrynn13

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
Not sure if this is still relevant, but as someone who's poked around most of the futa content she's easily one of if not the most gentle dom. Next to no degredation, aftercare for most scenes, roughness extends to the occasional spank and some light bondage. She's not got a great variety of scenes though and they don't have any continuity or progression, she also has some switch scenes and one bugged scene I can't get to trigger, claims you can't be a virgin but no matter what I've tried with her or other characters it still won't open. One of many characters I'll keep a save for but probably won't revisit unless she gets a hefty content update.
which futa would you say is the least gentle dom and also continuity and progression?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Trials in Tainted Space has some, they're called bothrioc but they're basically anthro spider people.
Bit of a clarification, the Bothrioc have two distinct variants. Bothrioc Pidemmes are the anthro spider people, they're a pretty common enemy encounter in the lower caves of Myrellion. Bothrioc Quadommes look more spider-like than the Pidemmes and in fact inhabit webs. You can only access the latter's content through a mission though.

I'll add that the planet Myrellion in TiTS actually has multiple ovipositing species. The fore mentioned Bothrioc being one, then the Nyrea and the Queen of the Deep.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
which futa would you say is the least gentle dom and also continuity and progression?
Arona is probably the roughest but I'm honestly not sure how she is on the other two points, her scenes just don't really land for me so I've not gone too deep. Kasyrra is next though her scenes are scattered throughout the game so it's harder to gauge the progression aspect. Evelyn is the most accessable while still having some fairly rough stuff once you get a bit deeper into her scenes. Honorable mentions go to Orlaith but only her oral scenes really have progression, Evergreen is sort of the same and is more of a mommy kink character

it looks like the loading of file saves is broken:(
Sometimes it takes a few attempts, just keep trying and it normally works.

Replayed it again 'coz new year, new suffering.
And the first :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: thing I found is this.
View attachment 2283685
Mood tbh.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Arona is probably the roughest but I'm honestly not sure how she is on the other two points, her scenes just don't really land for me so I've not gone too deep. Kasyrra is next though her scenes are scattered throughout the game so it's harder to gauge the progression aspect. Evelyn is the most accessable while still having some fairly rough stuff once you get a bit deeper into her scenes. Honorable mentions go to Orlaith but only her oral scenes really have progression, Evergreen is sort of the same and is more of a mommy kink character

Sometimes it takes a few attempts, just keep trying and it normally works.

Mood tbh.
Those wolves are more degen than the furry folk we know in-game.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Alypia -- Not sure
Tobs -- It's a secret to everybody (I am not on discord)
Savin -- Ryns and her lucky seven (incher) (Ryns uncaging quest)
B -- Genies first incestuous RP (he is writing that Genie chick)
Wsans -- Cow Farm (Briennes family)
Jstar -- Submitted first named bangable male Kitsune (Tetsuya got submitted)
Gard -- Finishing up the last Squirts of Lumias blessing (finishing Lumia and her entourage of Valkyries)
Bubblelord -- I have not taken a bubble bath in so long (no clue)
So with this available information it looks like no one is working on Kor'Minos (for now at least), that is concerning... :(

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan is the lead for KM, and he stopped working on it to work on Brint/Brienne's family.

Probably because people were whining so hard about it. At one point they pinned a warning to their Discord for people to stop messaging devs and asking constantly about Brihaus iirc.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes