Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I want asking you guys, which dick is your fav ?

I personally like human dick. Vanilla. But i've trying play with dog dick, which is different. Also can you play with pig dick ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A dick is a dick aka just a flag player.haveDick, type of dick doesnt matters at all.

And yes, IT IS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Billion of futas have `em!!!!!!!!!!11111 50 billion futas can not be wrong!!!!!!!111111

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
more Lia/Azzy/FemChamp content which no one else seems to like but me.
If it makes you feel better, i like them and so does my female champion.

(i like Evelyn too though, so it's going to be hard. Although dommy Azzy is kind of hard to picture, so there's that)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Haven't played in a long time, did something happen to resolve and libido? Tutorial has resolve gauge picture, but it's not present on the party members' portraits. And I'm also not sure how to check how horny you are due to libido. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever got tired either despite fighting endlessly for more than a day.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Haven't played in a long time, did something happen to resolve and libido? Tutorial has resolve gauge picture, but it's not present on the party members' portraits. And I'm also not sure how to check how horny you are due to libido. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever got tired either despite fighting endlessly for more than a day.
Horny attacks now directly impact health.

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
So either a power-up on Evelyn or for Azzy, Why is this a hard choice again? Powering up a generic FutaDom character who I can't use, or more combat power and an upgrade to someone that is a different though tolerable flavor of boring.

When are we getting more Kas content or something that isn't giving other people stuff I want, I can already tell who I'm going to be helping conquer the world, and it's not the shithead foxgod or slutmilf or some rando you meet, and then suck off out of nowhere.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
  • Evelyn has all-new sex scenes – several different rotating ones, a few deliberately pickable ones, and several incidental ones!
  • All-new conversations to do with Evelyn’s future direction. You can choose (mostly) whether or not you’ll be servicing her during these conversations.
  • More longevity to your stays with her. You now (mostly) stay with her after servicing her, or vice versa.
  • A scaling fight! Owing to the events of the expansion, you can now spar with Evelyn to train her up. She will actually scale up as a result of your training her, resulting in harder and harder fights (to a limit).
  • She will not grow more difficult if you lose twice in a row.
  • Sex scenes for the fight results! Win, lose, or even throwing the fight, there’s six total scenes there.
  • Events! Evelyn can get out and about, now. Just don’t be surprised when her newfound powers make her a little overeager… especially if you’ve sparred with her 3+ times.
gordon-ramsay-finally.gif

Reactions: Mav3rick88

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So I have to choose between a loveable mistress who will make Rome great again and a beloved Monstergirl who fights by your side but where you got addition of an annoying lesbian which I would rather push into the corrupted honey pool or sacrifice her to the fight against the incubus blackguard.
Wsan is right I really hate this choice.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
In no universe am I choosing Azzy and her bs gf's content over any other character, except maybe Quin. What an easy choice to make.

I am slightly disappointed we don't get to dominate Evelyn, though I guess yet another futa with a dom and sub route would have been boring.

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I don't check in for the better part of a month and come back to see if anything worthwhile has been done.

It obviously hasn't.

Honestly the choice to me seems ultimately entirely pointless, two characters I couldn't bother to give even a mild fuck about.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Ambled though the Evelyn expansion and it's pretty great, the mace is a neat little bonus too with some nice fluffy scenes. Only thing I'm not sure about is the events in the wider world, spent a bit of time wandering around the various cities but didn't manage to trigger anything.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Just went through all the content for the update and WOW Wsan took a giant fucking dump on SKoW :KEK:. Eve's expansion is 10x better and has WAY more content than Azzy's. 'S also really cute how she gets a good amount more lovey-dovey than before. You can tell Wsan really liked working on her. I liked Azzy's change and all, but it's sad how her Appearance button and sex menu are bugged. Most of her changes are just dialogue and a few minor existing scene changes here and there. Sexing her is also really weird after her transformation because she acts like old Azzy for 90% of it and then just remembers she's supposed to be dommy at the end lmao.
His worldbuilding and storytelling sucks, that I agree 100 percent. But his Garret scenes are very enjoyable & decently written. So I stand by my point that there is a serviceable smut writer hidden there somewhere if only he'd dedicate himself to shorter smut heavy scenes & give up on trying to be a "real" fantasy writer.
Eh, I've literally never got off to his stuff despite him making a scene with Nihara that would normally have me coming back to it daily if it was written by anybody else. I feel like his style doesn't lend itself well to smut whatsoever, it's just way too heavy on the prose. He also doesn't know what phrases are actually hot or not considering he uses the term "baby bag" when referring to a womb. More power to ya if you like his scenes, but I just can't bring myself to appreciate them at all.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
His worldbuilding and storytelling sucks, that I agree 100 percent. But his Garret scenes are very enjoyable & decently written. So I stand by my point that there is a serviceable smut writer hidden there somewhere if only he'd dedicate himself to shorter smut heavy scenes & give up on trying to be a "real" fantasy writer.
Ah yes, the micro-second doggo.
I guess it's a unique enough character instead of the usual flag-pole dick wielders that can shoot an ocean's amount while also being in perfect sync with the player during the deed.

Reactions: Amnelis
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes