sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
Well no, because Aileh's corrupt, but she doesn't do any of that.

Kas isn't just corrupt, she doesn't have a soul. There's a big difference. Aileh specifically says she thinks of corruption as a positive as long as it doesn't lead to...well, her mom.
yeah, i can pretty much agree with Alieh to a point, corruption could have some actual benefits to a regular person for studies, academic or otherwise. If they can control themselves that is

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
That sad feel when there is like 3 femdom characters in t.i.t.s. and 3 femdom characters in coc2
At least coc2 actually has a first harem with cat harem

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Like Alenko in the first mass effect?
I've tried multiple times not to sacrifice Ashley. Haven't succeeded once so far. I'd like to do it once because she has a more interesting push and pull dynamic with Shepard but she grinds my gears too much not to leave her to her fate.

• Wow
Reactions: Wrynn13

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Which is why she's a massive hypocrit, she knows (if we accept she isn't blind and stupid) what corruption does to people, she's seen her mother's basement, and yet claims that corruption "Just makes you more focused and hedonistic". She actively condones an amount of corruption, and has no issues (supposedly) with her demonic parent's actions or other demons. In short, she sees evil and says "It's not really evil, it's just being self assertive." Because she's safe, she gets all the perks, she knows Kas isn't going to add her to her collection, and she's got magic piercings that keep her soul from leaking out.

Let's see her try that one at the Hague.
Corruption in this game completely misses the mark imo. It's like they're trying to present it as "wholesome". Whereas in CoC1 corruption is the bane of Mareth. You have some corrupt characters that aren't completely terribad, but they're at best a negligible threat.

A great example of how self contradictory the whole "corrupt doesn't necessarily equals bad" spiel is straight from the wiki: Screenshot_67.png Screenshot_68.png
How do you get corrupt? By not being good. How do you lose corruption? By being virtuous. Corruption isn't necessarily evil btw :WaitWhat:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I've tried multiple times not to sacrifice Ashley. Haven't succeeded once so far. I'd like to do it once because she has a more interesting push and pull dynamic with Shepard but she grinds my gears too much not to leave her to her fate.
And if we get into gameplay, Vega just SHITS all over her by being a way better soldier than her and Kaiden is a character who can't get mechanically replaced since he's the ONLY Sentinel party member you ever get.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
And if we get into gameplay, Vega just SHITS all over her by being a way better soldier than her and Kaiden is a character who can't get mechanically replaced since he's the ONLY Sentinel party member you ever get.
They're talking about ME1 where you had to choose between letting one of them die where Kaiden was only good at hacking, decryption, giving the mako bigger shields and being bad at combat

Reactions: Wrynn13

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Like Alenko in the first mass effect?
Actually I'm thinking more in line of Fallout: New Vegas's "Beyond the Beef" questline where you can sacrifice your human companion to cannibals. The sacrifice is entirely optional, but when you pick it it's pretty much maximum evil and pettiness.

Reactions: B2B2 and Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Okay if it means getting a daedric artifact out of it later I'd save Quin. But I wouldn't feel good about it.

Oct 10, 2021
Your companion will be getting a daedric artifact out of it, while you get sacrificed in a gripping act of selflessness to save Quinn! How noble! Also, it takes away your dick and makes you want to be dommed by dick girls.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
By the way, wiki says that Champ starts influencing and corrupting people around them once at or above 75 corruption. Is that a thing yet or was that scrapped as being too much of a power fantasy?

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I'd say that there is no character in the game that Champ personally corrupts (by themselves and i'm not really counting the hornet and pala due to that being bimbo honey where the duo no longer really counts in the game), most what we get is just letting the witch turn herself into a demon by not letting her know about the corrupted stuff that she ingests in her quest.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'd say that there is no character in the game that Champ personally corrupts (by themselves and i'm not really counting the hornet and pala due to that being bimbo honey where the duo no longer really counts in the game), most what we get is just letting the witch turn herself into a demon by not letting her know about the corrupted stuff that she ingests in her quest.
The baker girl in mino town can be directly corrupted by the champ.

Your companion will be getting a daedric artifact out of it, while you get sacrificed in a gripping act of selflessness to save Quinn! How noble! Also, it takes away your dick and makes you want to be dommed by dick girls.
No Quin gets saved in the short term so he can touch the creepy statue while getting a knife in the back so I get the artifact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thecatcameback

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
i'm gonna say this again, all i care about is brint (not his female counterpart because i like my hunky stud the way he is)

and FUCKING ELYON! why is his content so goddamn miniscule? yes, he has a single quest, but that shit is meaningless without actually resolving his goddamn feelings and the corruption in him.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes