Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if Savin checks this forum, given the hate posts here but thank you for releasing an update on my birthday. It meant alot, Thanks!

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
i really don't see the appeal of Girls with dick(s), like seriously, just get yourself a man if the dick is what you want.
Personally, as long as my character is top, I don't care. As long as it is submissive and breedable, any hole is a goal. Or even better, someone feisty and hostile who can be tamed/trained to be your bitch.

The reason I'm wary about futas is cause most of the time they have a wrong idea about who is dom.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
i really don't see the appeal of Girls with dick(s), like seriously, just get yourself a man if the dick is what you want.
The boobs and dick combo is the appeal. The specific reason may differ depending on the person, like wanting two girls to fuck with an actual dick and not a strap-on, liking male pegging with an actual dick but not with an actual man, or in my case, I find the sight of their dicks swinging about wildly while cumming as they get pounded hot. Can't explain why, just how it is. Same for a lot of fetishes.

Reactions: ffive and Bootyman
Apr 5, 2021
Corruption in this game completely misses the mark imo. It's like they're trying to present it as "wholesome". Whereas in CoC1 corruption is the bane of Mareth. You have some corrupt characters that aren't completely terribad, but they're at best a negligible threat.

A great example of how self contradictory the whole "corrupt doesn't necessarily equals bad" spiel is straight from the wiki: View attachment 2427776 View attachment 2427777
How do you get corrupt? By not being good. How do you lose corruption? By being virtuous. Corruption isn't necessarily evil btw :WaitWhat:
It also forgets that you also get corrupted when ever a corrupted character rapes you, an involuntary act in which you are the victim. They don't even need to be a demon, all "evil" character like the centaurs are literally spreading a soul destroying plague called Corruption, by being (drumroll) Immoral and Detrimental to other people.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Also I can't believe that it was inspired by CDDA. Imagine being so based that you play CDDA and are like "fuck I wanna make a game like that but with transformations and sex". I guess furries are built different lol.
Damn, based as fuck.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
I don't know if Savin checks this forum, given the hate posts here but thank you for releasing an update on my birthday. It meant alot, Thanks!
He does if you look at the discord screen shots shared here.Him and his sycophants call us misanthropes and incels lol.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Right, it was just so a bland change in her appearance that I forgot that she could be corrupted.
Milly is like only one of 2 things in this game that you personally corrupt, everything else you leave corrupted.
Fleep does on of the few things Milly that hasn't been done since coc1 and that was not making corruption content not be full demon or pure. It's reasonable corruption content. Mean while Cait sister got kidnapped by cultist and is a priestess of a god that opposes corruption but Cait will go out and fuck corrupt beings and demons with out consequence.
Hey Cait, you sure you should be sucking demon and centaur dick with out some story arch?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Corruption in this 'game' is broken, by design....as well as a lot of other things.
'Corruption is a daemon exclusive thing' -> quin rejection (FUCKING HOMOGAYASS PLAYERS!!!!!!!) gives a lot of corruption -> player is secretly a daemon??????? Also, why does some pretty corrupt actions DOES give corruption points but some dont? Rapes, for example.
'Corruption spreads by rapes (by daemons)' -> wow, cool, wheres is corrupted %{companion name} that get fucked by daemon (related) creatures with player gazilion times???
'Corrupt being doesnt necessary bad' -> Okay, yes but how exactly that work? Muted female fighter (Zorro or something?) got raped one time ('quite some time' yes, but from the game premise/perspective it counts as just one time) by corrupted centaur and turned to brain dead sex addicted...ehh cunt!? Okay, cool...Why does corrupted cat merchant from wayfort doesnt suffered same transformation aka turned to sex craved/crazed/glazed slut?! Corrupt lupines in the forest was turned to breeding machines by corruption, for example, same with centaurs. Queen of elves was turned straight up to the daemon, IIRC, but okay, fine she sucked too much of a demonic dick, agree.

There are lot more problems with corruption, but I got bored here.
In general corruption, as well as lot of other things, works not by the rules there were presented with (corruption increases by X and decreases by Y), but as writer wants it to work right now, in this specific scene/instant (somebody doing X, which rises corruption, but not here, just because).

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Ardia and Evelynn are also dick girls and they were the ones mentioned as example of fendom. Also Lyla and Caera both have a pussy.
They were examples of what I would want out of femdom should it be introduced into the game, not examples of what I want 1 for 1. Wouldn't be complaining if I just wanted a dickgirl with a different coat of paint.

Also femdom and futadom are two very different things.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
While you are spot on with weirdness with corruption gains, I think corruption losses are even more hilarious.
Like, interacting with a blessed fountain lowers corruption, fair. But so does showing a dude the way to the town? So basically one moderately okay deed is as powerful as divine intervention?
It's especially funny when you compare gains and losses, like gaining corruption by being fucked silly by demons and then cleansing it 5 minutes later showing Quin the way to the tavern. Or being mean a bit and then having to cleanse it with magic.
Not to mention that that mute lupine Zo can apparently cleanse you of corruption because of how enlightened she is but at the same time cant cure herself/gets corrupted by centaurs after a single loss.
Unless she is like "Fuck enlightenment, my new faith is centaur dicks"

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
They were examples of what I would want out of femdom should it be introduced into the game, not examples of what I want 1 for 1. Wouldn't be complaining if I just wanted a dickgirl with a different coat of paint.

Also femdom and futadom are two very different things.
Belle (scientist from uveto with a mind controlling, kinda, collar) are 2 soft for you?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
While you are spot on with weirdness with corruption gains, I think corruption losses are even more hilarious.
Like, interacting with a blessed fountain lowers corruption, fair. But so does showing a dude the way to the town? So basically one moderately okay deed is as powerful as divine intervention?
It's especially funny when you compare gains and losses, like gaining corruption by being fucked silly by demons and then cleansing it 5 minutes later showing Quin the way to the tavern. Or being mean a bit and then having to cleanse it with magic.
Not to mention that that blind lupine Zo can apparently cleanse you of corruption because of how enlightened she is but at the same time cant cure herself/gets corrupted by centaurs after a single loss.
Don't forget kissing Cait's ass lowers corruption by one point.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Don't forget kissing Cait's ass lowers corruption by one point.
So basically Cait fucks corrupted creatures with no consequences and then kissing her ass removes corruption.
Cait is a biological device that consumes corruption and dispenses purity.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes