Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
We're reaching critical mass soon. The Devs are about two patches away from completely forgoing their 'audience' and only using updates to express their own fetishistic desires for each other with their self-insert creations.

Surprised it's taken this long considering Savin's loathing of his audience.

Bluevirus

Oct 21, 2018
Did anyone managed to get this content, on Dragon Evelyn :

• Events! Evelyn can get out and about, now. Just don’t be surprised when her newfound powers make her a little overeager… especially if you’ve sparred with her 3+ times.
? I did spar multiples times, won and even lost some, but the only event I get are the casual blowjob and the fucking that we have even without sparring her from time to time when we get inside her cave.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Did anyone managed to get this content, on Dragon Evelyn :

• Events! Evelyn can get out and about, now. Just don’t be surprised when her newfound powers make her a little overeager… especially if you’ve sparred with her 3+ times.
? I did spar multiples times, won and even lost some, but the only event I get are the casual blowjob and the fucking that we have even without sparring her from time to time when we get inside her cave.
Wsan over at forum says it's just the "see the sky" ie flying around with her event, she doesn't have any additional bits.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
also, I have to agree with that we need more real anthro dragons, Titania from kingdom of Subversion really stands out after playing that game.
Gotta thank ya for the indirect recommendation. Really scratched that corruption itch that’s gone unfulfilled for so long.

Bluevirus

Oct 21, 2018
Wsan over at forum says it's just the "see the sky" ie flying around with her event, she doesn't have any additional bits.
Mh, I saw that message, but I didn't connect it to the "see the sky" event, since it is not related to the number of sparring. Someone on the forum also said he had success to see the event by sparring 3+ but also losing at least once to her, but he didn't answer when someone asked him more details.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (February-March): 52C4xV68L5KJp3N4V0U0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.35 Patch Notes:
  • Brint has a new set of threesome intros if you haven’t gotten fucked by him before.
  • You can now get together with Brint and Arona at once, via Brint’s threesome menu.
    • You can get double teamed by Brint and Arona, with some options as to where all the mess goes.
    • You and Brint can either double-penetrate Arona together or you can suck her dick while she gets planted on mino-cock, if she’s your sub.
    • If you and Arona are both milky at the same time, you can ask Brint to milk you both together. You can let things stay (relatively) chaste or go all in on letting him make you both his cows
  • Cait has a sequence of new scenes for Kitsune-Champs, where she explores all your sensitive mofu. (By Remi aka CuteBruiser)
  • The Alpha Gnoll has a new PC-Victory scene where you can take her doggystyle. (By Pépère Pervers)
  • Drifa has new content wherein she dresses up as your Wayfort’s new maid. Requires having fucked her 20 time; [Condition]ing her counts as 5 times. (By Jstar)
  • There’s a new followup scene with Kaina after resolving Ashelander’s conundrum. Requires having Ashe with you.
  • New CGs: Hotaru Tied Up (By Su), Drifa Patslut (By Nyah).
  • Azzy’s dragoon sex scenes are properly repeatable from her sex menu after the first time scene. Big whoops there!
  • Liaden’s romance logic/gating has been fixed; she’s now available for all PCs with fem pronouns.
  • Dragoon Azzy has a proper Appearance description.
  • Dragoon Azzy’s spear now properly does Fire instead of Frost damage.
  • Dragon’s Breath now scales off Strength.
  • Dragon Evelyn’s difficulty cap has been increased. Rawr!
  • Kas’s stats in her Winter City encounter are now properly set to 100 instead of 93.
  • Many misc. text fixes and typo corrections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about they just remove Liaden all together and we get Azzy all to ourselves? If not , I'm just gonna keep kicking the both of them into the honey pit.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The whole Liaden situation could've just been solved if she was bi and Azzy treated you and her the same. I really don't understand the dev's obsession with NPC x NPC content. Literally just one scene and a few short interactions with the two would be all it takes, but devs are too busy jerking off over their characters.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me if this too somehow gets just as bad as Hime Kinu
To be fair, given that you get Hime Kinu by getting negative personality points, I'm confident that the entirety of Hime Kinu exists to punish and spite the player for not raising their daughter correctly. So it's intended to tilt the player as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerneu

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
To be fair, given that you get Hime Kinu by getting negative personality point, I'm confident that the entirety of Hime Kinu exists to punish and spite the player for not raising their daughter correctly. So it's intended to tilt the player as much as possible.
The way it's handled is really fucking stupid, though. I spent time with her whenever I was in the orb and did her quest but I still got Hime. Even to this day I still don't know what I apparently did wrong. Does she have random events you're supposed to do with her in the orb or something?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The way it's handled is really fucking stupid, though. I spent time with her whenever I was in the orb and did her quest but I still got Hime. Even to this day I still don't know what I apparently did wrong. Does she have random events you're supposed to do with her in the orb or something?
Only these events matter. Negative points go towards Hime, positive go towards Inari.

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 20-47-19 Kinu - Corruption of Champions II.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think (sic) it's something like you need to have visited x amount of times total, as well as some other factors. On my first playthrough I released them from the orb almost immediately, which meant the MC had a worse relationship with her than if he'd postponed freeing them for ages. Abandoned that one and on my second playthrough I've just ignored the orb altogether, making that world a much happier place.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes