Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
> dream scenes with/from mace
So no shoving of sharp-edged blunt weapon in natural orifices!?!?!?!? Game ruined, literally unplayable.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You could always make an acoount there and voice what you would like.
I suppose, but I'm pretty sure I'm outnumbered when it comes to taste in kinks in this game. Then again, if all this cuck stuff is optional only I don't think there should be a problem

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Wow, it really does only takes changing my pronoun to make Liaden call my hairy af beefcake of a PC a "beautiful woman" and have sex with "her". The mental image alone just cracks me up. This is some great unintentional hilarity.
1453919668944.gif

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Wow, it really does only takes changing my pronoun to make Liaden call my hairy af beefcake of a PC a "beautiful woman" and have sex with "her". The mental image only just cracks me up. This is some great unintentional hilarity.
View attachment 2448042
Out of curiosity, does your PC have a vagina? Curious if the scene has at least that requirement or if it really is based entirely on pronoun selection rather than any body type prefs like some NPCs/scenes in CoC and TiTS.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, does your PC have a vagina? Curious if the scene has at least that requirement or if it really is based entirely on pronoun selection rather than any body type prefs like some NPCs/scenes in CoC and TiTS.
Basically like this :
>Your PC pronoun must be she / her aka female or body type 2
>It's doesn't matter what kind dick you have, it must have vagina
>Sex scene happen with liaden, with you putting dick in azzy vagina and cum on her. You don't even use your vagina

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
No but she still licks my dick in atleast one threesome scene. Everything is just oral or analingus.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I mean I don't get why they even added that part in, she was acting all lovey dovey with our character then she says she has a crush on someone else. To me it feels pretty unnecessary.
Probably because those two characters exist in service of the author as opposed to the player. It's a bit of a trap. Where in CoC and TiTS and pretty much every good game on the market, the game gives you ample warning of everything so you cam back out if a slice of content is not to your liking.

Wow, it really does only takes changing my pronoun to make Liaden call my hairy af beefcake of a PC a "beautiful woman" and have sex with "her". The mental image only just cracks me up. This is some great unintentional hilarity.
I don't get Liaden. Both from the meta and in universe perspective. The Meta because she's like a reverse Ramis but with less strict checks and also somehow less of a character. Yesterday was my first time playing through this and ages and I read this

Which was pretty wild.

So in this world:
  • Both the fauna AND flora cover all sexual orientations and configurations
  • Tanuki's are mostly herm and relatively common everywhere
  • Her Goddess both communes with her worshippers but also has 1 (and presumably many more) female Valkyries of all walks of sexual configurations
  • Even orcs in the sticks are brewing potions to sprout dicks
  • Sexual orientation of all kinds are neither atypical nor shunned
  • There's a literal sex cult that exists in this world that caters to everything

For Liaden to exist in this world as she is they'd need to have birthed, raised, taught, and groomed her inside of a cell with no access to a library or the outside world.

As mentioned before, Ramis is a character that does the idea (that being strict adherence to her sexual orientation) right. Not much of a character but she likes what she likes and has some pretty damn hard checks to enforce it. You can be a girly man or a manly man but you've gotta be a man. No herm, dickgirl, or androgynous woman. It's male or bust (though she does have content if you're not in her strike zone).

So yeah. Character from both a meta and in universe perspective is a bit whacky.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Yeah, completely nonsensical.
Super cute trap identifying as male => gross, it's a dude.
Cute Tomboy identifying as male => gross, a man.
Super buff chad identifying as female => Hot.

As a gynephile I know I'd prefer the tomboy or maybe even the 'trap', so by Liaden logic I'm a flaming homosexual.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes