Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Haven't been here in a while, but judging from the last two pages of posts, this game appears to still be shit.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But that's what makes him endearing to me, he is like a tiny mutt on the street who won't stop barking and biting you. You kick him to shoo him away and at the same moment feel bad because of how pathetic it is, it's like kicking a puppy trope, except that puppy tries to bite you.

To be fair, I think this is a difference in perspectives. As a lupine with an ork and a minotaur in my party, beating everyone first and then asking questions is the common sense for my mc. :KEK: I'm still bitter I couldn't kick Komari's ass because of the stupid amulet. Given how they view anyone who is not a Kitsune, Nakano's aggression makes more sense than trying to talk.

But Tobs isn't trying to pull it here. Otherwise, he probably would've written a dozen of scenes where we almost die only for Nakano to appear and gracefully save us, while everyone talks how good his poetry is.

Happens to the best of us.

I like him not because he is an amazing character, but because in an ocean of mary sue and coldsteel OC's in this game, he at least feels sufficiently flawed to be interesting. Especially since he is supposed to be an opposite of Hitoshi.
Like, he is a whiny bitch, but at least you can imagine a person like that living irl, what can't be said about many other characters.
I mean, I can agree on the first one if they have an acceptable redeeming feature but if the redeeming feature itself is the fact that you want to kill it as slowly and as hard as possible then I guess I'm not as sadistic as I thought, though that reminds me of that fox lady with burns all over in what you're describing but with a different kind o' flavor of writing in them.

We can fight Komari if you don't have the amulet but that's pretty much it.
I'm still waiting for the extinction feature.

Ah yes, no wonder I haven't seen any of those scenes, we have to lose~~~
You know what, I might just start making a character that is designed to be a loser aka keeps losing every fight and see some scenes I haven't seen.

There are different types of annoying people, being Mary Sue is one of them.
There are tons of other annoying ones in this game, look at the damn enemies we can keep beating but never kill, those fuckers will keep pestering you but you can't really stop them at all.
The best way to solve a problem is simply by removing it.

Wait a minute, happens to the best of us?
Have I been Tobs all along..?
Am I just blaming THE OTHER ME all this time?
1678162232667.png

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For example, the save editor says that Hretha's Pregnancy Timer is 319411. The wiki says that under Short Pregnancy is 30 days. What I want to know is how this translates to Days and Hours. How far along is she? How much time before she gives birth?
Okay, after quick test with player pregnancy, it looks like 'game' uses 6 seconds time span as minimal time period. In other words, you cant measure have/interact with/count time in anything others than 6 seconds.
So 319411 is the amount of time passed since the impregnation in internal game units, which equal to 319411*6= 1916466 seconds of actual, real world. time, which means shes pregnant for 1916466 /60=31941.1 minutes which is 1916466 /60/60= 532.3516(6) hours which is 1916466/60/60/24=22.1813194(4) days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ressxd and Alidoro

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
There is a limit to the number of children that can be had in this game at any time, it exceeds 8000, not seriously, it is not necessary to repopulate a place that does not need to be repopulated, on the other hand, when we will have more human npc there are very few.

Reactions: Alidoro

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I find it hilarious how V5.35 is out yet is so inconsequential it hasn't been updated here (c'mon stop blue-balling me here, ya can't give me threesome scenes after saying you're FINALLY working on Level 7 you clueless bastards.)

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I find it hilarious how V5.35 is out yet is so inconsequential it hasn't been updated here (c'mon stop blue-balling me here, ya can't give me threesome scenes after saying you're FINALLY working on Level 7 you clueless bastards.)
Look back a few pages, someone posted it.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly I'd love to have an event that swaps Garth's children, turning Garret female and Gwyn male, the chaos!
I might be biased since I'd love to have champion x brienne x fem garret scene.
Or at least a subby garret option, given how his first experience was being elf's puppy, but I feel like they are only making monster girl/boy or kemonomimi content these days :(

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
"A new sexable character, she’s a very good girl."

Does anyone know which character this refers to? I'm assuming it's not the mace.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes